• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triple Cape...

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
LOL Monk, why did you have to humiliate him like that? HAhahahah, one cape was already enough!!!! Hilarious..

Roager

Smash Ace
LOL. Cool and all, but that really wasn't necessary. Funny as all get out, though. Probably pissed off Luigi a bit, too. Well done.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Dude...I play gunz...I'm not sure if you're aware of this game or not...but the entire community is a big flamming ******* pile of ***gots...I've been called just about everything that makes sense...and a few things that didn't

besides triple cape is too sexy

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
i can say worse.......but your my fellow mario brotha...

any of you mario mains besides coco and box7 got aim......

im on late nights like 4 am 3 am etc...and im bored.....

shadowmnvol3=boss's SN
We can fight around 1PM to 3PM Tuesdays and Thursday if I'm able to go to Dirge's house (not his real name).

boss8

Smash Hero
Dude...I play gunz...I'm not sure if you're aware of this game or not...but the entire community is a big flamming ******* pile of ***gots...I've been called just about everything that makes sense...and a few things that didn't

o wow i play gunz to...my name on there is suspect1....do you Kstyle????

besides triple cape is too sexy
We can fight around 1PM to 3PM Tuesdays and Thursday if I'm able to go to Dirge's house (not his real name).
what r u talking about???

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
what r u talking about???
As in if you're able to fight around that time, I can probably fight you at my friend's house. I can't fight at the time you specified. Even if I had my Wii back, I would be asleep at that time.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Boss...I used to Kstyle...long story short my new mouse is gay and I can't SS/HS so now I dstyle...my Gunz history is listed here
http://doclanwiki.wetpaint.com/page/MHB¿

and here is about a year old frag video featuring me when I kstyled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr2K7anNT4c

if you wanna talk gunz hit me up on AIM The Monk312131
----
and Takashi probably wants to play you on wifi or something...I don't know who this Dirge guy he's talking about though

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Monk, do you have any vids of combining the cape glide with the FLUDD? I really want to see that edgeguard.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
just when I thought the Triple Cape was the most disgraceful thing to do to someone....I did a 6x cape(I died....if I had stopped at 5 I would have lived....but I had to show him I don't take no ****) to someone at the tournament I went to yesterday....no vids...but I have the image forever burned into my brain

Top Bottom