• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce Ganondorf Mod

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
Same reason I joined too actually. I made an account just to see if i could help out.
ive seen your contributions to the project, heavy D. you sohuld consider aiding some of the other projects on here (check out iwantgames' thread, he has a ton of incredible link / sheik / toon link skins going right now)

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
I've seen what he's working on. I don't have modeling knowledge. So I wouldn't be of much use to him.

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
on a random side note, remember this guy?

ive been trying to do as the good folks who uploaded it recommended, that is to say, "shrink the texture if using a different PSA with a bigger file size"

i think it's safe to say we've all been doing that with the ganon PSA on here ;) any tips on shrinking the texture for an amateur? ive been looking everywhere for a clear forum and ultimately i keep coming back here. i have brawlbox and im pretty sure you have to open the texture itself in brawlbox, and thats where my knowledge pretty much stops altogether.

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Well if you have a picture altering program like Photoshop... you could easily just change the dimensions/size of the image itself. If not... I don't really know, as that's what I have, and have been doing.

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
Well if you have a picture altering program like Photoshop... you could easily just change the dimensions/size of the image itself. If not... I don't really know, as that's what I have, and have been doing.
the csp is fine, the dimensions check out. its the phantom texture combined with one of the older mixed triforce PSAs that i use that i cant seem to pull off without a freeze occuring

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Why am I Shaq? WHY IS EVERYONE SHAQ?! Good lord what is happening?

phantomholo

Smash Rookie
Hi I was wondering if there was a way to install this mod on dolphin emulator? I have no idea what to do with the file that i just downloaded.. Help would be appreciated and thanks!

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Hi I was wondering if there was a way to install this mod on dolphin emulator? I have no idea what to do with the file that i just downloaded.. Help would be appreciated and thanks!
I'm not an expert on Dolphin so I can't say exactly. But on Dolphin isn't there a folder with all the PM files that are installed in it? If there is one you need to go to find the fighters (characters) folder and than find Ganon's. There you simply replace the original PM files with the mod.

Again I never used dolphin (yet) so I can't be sure...

Also this guide seems good. http://afriendlyfox.com/2013/07/22/project-m-super-smash-bros-brawl-mod-on-the-dolphin-wii-emulator/

Going by the guide I would just install the mod into your PM folder and only after "inject" it into the dolphin emulator as the guide describes.

phantomholo

Smash Rookie
I'm not an expert on Dolphin so I can't say exactly. But on Dolphin isn't there a folder with all the PM files that are installed in it? If there is one you need to go to find the fighters (characters) folder and than find Ganon's. There you simply replace the original PM files with the mod.
Going by the guide I would just install the mod into your PM folder and only after "inject" it into the dolphin emulator as the guide describes.
Cool, I'll try that out and see if it works. Thanks for the help! :b:

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Hi fellas sorry for not showing up for so long. I was on vacation and had been catching up with a few other things.

For the next update I want to focus on deviating more from the current PM or vanilla movesets. Having a standalone moveset is great and all because it allows more freedom but it's not convenient so I will be including a mode switch like in previous versions.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Hi fellas sorry for not showing up for so long. I was on vacation and had been catching up with a few other things.

For the next update I want to focus on deviating more from the current PM or vanilla movesets. Having a standalone moveset is great and all because it allows more freedom but it's not convenient so I will be including a mode switch like in previous versions.
Hope you had fun on the vacation. where did you go?

On topic; mode switching is always awesome! I approve :)

sparkywaffles

Smash Rookie
Apparently, I ran into a bug while using this moveset. On the Pirate Ship, using Ganondorf's Up Special at a certain time will make him completely non-existent for a few seconds. I'm not quite sure on the cause, since I've only done this twice accidentally, but both times were on the Pirate Ship.

Another thing... his smashes. The projectiles can't be absorbed or reflected, and they don't stop when being shielded or countered. This is probably because they aren't true projectiles but rather just hitboxes, but this itself is pretty jarring and overpowering. I've heard that PSA's with projectiles are pretty difficult, and the character it's based off of would have to already contain a similar projectile, so a fix may unfortunately be easier said than done.

I'll still be using this mod, though. Sure, it's a little unbalanced, but a fresh moveset is always great, especially with the apparent sparsity of PM-intended PSA's. (I could only find about five... including this one and several melee ports)

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I figure this is the best place to ask but is there any way to make it so Triforce Ganondorf is a moveset that only works in the Brawl Ganondorf's costumes and then keep the Project M Ganondorf moveset for the OoT Ganondorf costumes?

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
So here's some cool ideas I have for when the Sword moveset returns:

U-Smash: Overhead sword swing, like his taunt attack in the standard game, but with far less damage.

Side-B: Phantom Charge: He summons his Phantom minions to charge forward to slash at somebody before dissapearing.

Down-B: Counter: Unlike the Fire Emblem characters though, his counter only stops attacks, he doesn't automatically attack back. This could allow for a combo startup.

Up-B: High Jump: In Twilight Princess, he'll occasionally jump over Link and behind him. I'd like to see this as a recovery move that has way less endlag than other moves when he lands, so the jump is also a tactical positioning move.

Last edited:

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Hello!
Today I'll be be telling you all about how one of my biggest issue has been resolved!
I'll be covering over the (Issue) moveset, (Problem) large animation size, (Solution) decreasing the size
Now lets start talking about the good news!

My issue is that the moveset itself was limited to what I was able to include into the mod. It was not possible to have all the various moves I wanted to add even if I had a spare PSA slot for it because then the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac filesize would get too large and cause a crash. Now with this it leads into our problem.

Simply put the problem lies in the size of various animations themselves. Most of them are fairly sized and sits at about 17k~26k but a few of them are at the 36k~60k range, heck there was even one that was a whopping 90k! After modifying these animations in an attempt to optimize the size I learned that there was a lot of hidden or junk data, I can be wrong but it doesn't do much if anything at all. By creating a new animation and only copying certain key frames over I was able to greatly reduce the size such as a 40k into 22k or less but it was really tedious and my right shoulder was hurting so much I had to stop. Til now I've been ignoring my programming skills, after doing a few searches on google I was able to find a solution to reducing the size and not hurting myself!

The solution I found was simple, using python I coded a simple program that would utilize two BrawlBox windows and automatically do my tedious work for me by copying over the keyframes. The reason this is important is because simply using a copy/paste on the BrawlBox menu tools adds garbage data. I have tested these results plenty of times and all favors the simple click, (ctrl+c), click, (ctrl+v) method individually on all x,y,z blocks. With this method I was able to reduce the animation sizes in a timely manor efficiently and painlessly.

So I talked about my issue which was the limitation of this mod, explained that the problem was the individual animation size itself and showed you my solution to utilize a macro to do my tedious actions for me so that I don't have to crash and burn and stop.

If anyone would like some guidance on working this macro or have other questions just shoot me a message or simply post on this thread.

This is all for now happy modding!

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
You can remove junk data with clean button (it removes all unused bones, redundant keyframes, etc) in latest versions of BrawlBox. Some animations get messed up with this, but those are easy to fix. If you already used it, then sorry for pointless post.

That should be possible. I have not confirmed it however.
It is: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71804.0 Attacks can have different animations depending on costume selected too.

Last edited:

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
You cannot remove junk data with clean. As you say it does remove duplicates of key frames or data for unused bones.

I can take an existing animation and clean all the frames vs creating a new animation with the same amount of frames and both will NOT be the same file size.

There seems to be garbage data when using the built in copy/paste buttons.

@ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros the link doesn't work for me?

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
You cannot remove junk data with clean. As you say it does remove duplicates of key frames or data for unused bones.

I can take an existing animation and clean all the frames vs creating a new animation with the same amount of frames and both will NOT be the same file size.

There seems to be garbage data when using the built in copy/paste buttons.

@ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros the link doesn't work for me?
Oh. Thats something i didn't know.

Weird. I'll try to put it all here then:
After releasing my first character mash up of Marth and Lucina, I got a request to write a tutorial on how to go about making characters that have costume specific movesets. So here it is! I know that SonicBrawler else already has a video tutorial on this subject, but I felt that it was fairly quick and not very detailed. I tried to be as thorough as possible in writing this guide, so hopefully it will be clear enough.

If you'd like to check out his tutorial as well, I highly recommend it. You can find it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67876.0

Section 1: Introduction
To completely follow this tutorial you will need:
Project Smash Attacks (v2.7)
BrawlBox (0.71)
Character files such as fit(character).pac and fit(character)motionetc.pac
Custom animation files, or your own animating ability (I won't be covering how to animate in BrawlBox)
Some basic understanding of coding processes

I should say that this method is useful, but also has its limits. Because all brawl files have a finite amount of space to work with before they won't work and will freeze the game, it is important to make your programming as efficient as possible. Also consider deleting unnecessary external gfx from the ef_(character) section of your fit(character).pac file. This will free up some space, but also obviously cost you some graphics.

Reference this thread to get an idea of the size limits of the fit(character).pac files: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5876.0

So after this, you may be asking, why would I need to do this? Well to answer it bluntly: you don't have to. Through BrawlEx, we can already make clones of certain characters, expanding the playable roster of characters. But those characters that cannot be cloned still exist, and through this method, we can make modifications to them without actually getting rid of their original movesets.

Alright, let's get to the tutorial that you've all been waiting for.
Section 2: Costumes
First things first, I will explain how PSA works with costumes. Whenever a costume is selected from the character select screen (CSS), it corresponds to one of the model files in the game. For example, selecting Marth's first costume on the CSS loads his fitmarth00.pac file. His orginal color scheme. Marth's costumes and model files are ordered in the CSS as follows:

Default: fitmarth00.pac
Red: fitmarth01.pac
Green: fitmarth02.pac
Black: fitmarth04.pac
White: fitmarth05.pac
Blue: fitmarth03.pac

The number next to each color is the costume number. When selecting a costume, the game automatically saves LA-Basic[54] to be the same as the number of the costume which you just selected. This sounds complicated, but will make more sense as you continue reading.

Notice that the costumes do not necessarily appear in the CSS in the model's numerical order. This is true for most characters, and makes it difficult to apply costume-specific movesets to several costume slots without the use of BrawlEx or cBliss.
Section 3: Attacks with the Same Animation as the Original
Now it's time to get into the technical aspect. The first thing you're going to want to do is download Project Smash Attacks (PSA). That is what we will be using in this example, and I have found it to be the most useful moveset hacking program out there.

Let's take a look at Marth's default file.

This is an image of Marth's down tilt (crouch attack), called AttackLw3. And now let's look at Marth and Lucina's shared AttackLw3.

As you can see, it is a bit more complex. But relatively speaking, it is actually fairly simple. All that changes between Marth and Lucina in this attack is hitboxes without an animation change, making it very easy. The only things that need to be added are an If statement, an "else", and an "end if", in addition to the actual programming for the new attack. Now we'll take a closer look at the new aspect of the programming.

Red=essential new coding to be added
Blue=custom attack coding for Lucina
Green=original attack coding for Marth
Purple=shared coding between both

As you can see above, when it is broken down into its components, this is not difficult at all. Let's take a look at the essential coding.

First off, is the "If compare: LA-Basic[54] >= 6". This is what tells the file "if your costume number is 6 or higher, then do this". There is a specific way you must set up this If statement, or else it will not work properly. You must use the third "If" option listed. That will bring up a menu that looks like this:

The first option is your requirement. This must be set to compare, as shown below.

Next, we have variable. This is where you tell it to look at your costume number, which is set equal to the runtime longterm basic variable 54. So we must tell PSA that we want it to look at LA-Basic[54]. It should look like this.

Next we have comparison method. This is a value, ranging from 0-5. Each number represents a way of comparing two numbers. As you can see on the screen, the values indicate less than, less than or equal to, equal to, =! (I honestly don't know what this means), greater than or equal to, and greater than. For this tutorial, we are going to use greater than or equal to, which is 4. You can use any of these options, just make sure that you select it as a value, not a scalar, as seen below.

Lastly, we have another variable. This is the number that we are comparing to the costume number. In this tutorial, we will be setting this variable to 6. Make sure to set this number as a scalar, and not as a value, otherewise it will not work properly.

Hit done, and we should have something that looks like this:

If Compare: LA-Basic[54] >= 6

Now just use this as you would use any other If statement in programming. Put it above the portion of the code that you want to only occur if your costume number is 6 or higher, then after that coding you must place either an End If, or an Else. The End If will make it so that the coding within will be read if your costume is the proper number, but it will also then read the normal coding for the original character. And that's not always what we want, but in some cases that could be useful.

In this situation, we will be using the Else command give the coding an alternative set of commands to execute if the costume number is not greater than 6. After the alternative set of commands, make sure to place an End If command, so that any shared coding between the different costumes is still read.

Again, it should look something like this when you're done. Of course, it won't have badly painted circles on it, but you get the idea. The commands in purple will happen regardless of costume number. The commands in blue will only happen if your costume number is greater than or equal to 6, and the commands in green will only happen if your costume number is less than 6.

Other than those few specific, but essential, bits of coding, go about writing your attacks as you usally would. Just remember that you need to use as few lines of coding as possible, to ensure you don't exceed file size limits.
Section 4: Adding New Animations
The previous section is really only applicable to changing hitboxes and attack properties. However, to use an entirely new animation, you will need to do the same thing, but more. You'll see what I mean.

Look through your fit(character).pac file in PSA. Notice how some of the subactions' animations are labelled as "NONE". For example, Marth's subaction 3.

These subactions with animations labelled NONE are unused subactions. Meaning that we can use them to change our character's animations. The first thing you should do is make a note of that subaction number. You will need to remember it.

Now you need to decide what animation you want to use. Then go into BrawlBox, open your custom fit(character)motionetc.pac, and export your desired animation.

After you have exported the animation you will need to import into into your original fit(character)motionetc.pac. Remember to rename the new animation to something else. In this example, I exported a wait1 animation, so I renamed it to WaitL for Lucina's Wait animation. It's a good idea to rename things such as this so that you can remember whose animations are whose.

After you have your new animation situated into your fit(character)motionetc.pac file, we'll move back into PSA. Remember the empty subactions I mentioned earlier? We're going to use one of these. And change it from this:

To this:

Of course, this is a wait animation, which I want to replace the wait1 animation. So when I use Lucina, this animation will show up, only if I have the following coding in the subaction of the original moveset for the attack or animation that you want changed. For example, I want to change the wait1 animation, so I put the coding in the wait1 animation's subaction:

However, if I wanted to change an attack's animation, such as attackLw3, I would put the coding in that subaction to switch the subaction to the new animation's subaction. Keep in mind, the subaction number will not always be 3, as you will need to use a new subaction for each new animation.

Do not forget to include the synchronous timer of 0.001 frame. In my experience, if this timer is not there, the animation will not switch subactions properly, meaning that the new animation will not work. So make sure that there is some amount of time between the beginning of the original subaction, and the change to the new subaction.

If you've done everything properly, then your animation should be switching. So now we'll move on to the guts of the animation, the move properties and graphics.
Section 5: Attack Properties, Graphics, and Sound Effects
This section is going to be fairly short, as everyone reading this should already hopefully know the basics of coding attacks, graphics, and sound effects. However, there is something important to remember in the coding of attacks with new animations. If you use the change subaction command in PSA like I said, then the "Main" tab of the subaction will be switched, if that is where the change subaction command is located. However, the "GFX", "SFX" and "Other" tabs will not be read from the subaction to which you have switched.

For example, we will take Marth's attackLw3 again. Below is the contents of Marth's attackLw3 GFX tab in PSA.

As you can see, there is a sword glow, as well as common graphic effect A. If you switched subactions using the change subactions command, this coding will still be read while doing your new attack animation. However, we may not want these specific graphical effects to be seen when doing the new attack. In that case, we will need to use a different command called "Goto", as seen below.

The Goto command references a specific offset in the fit(character).pac file rather than a specific subaction. They essentially do the same thing, except for the fact that using Goto will not change the animation, only the coding that goes with it. You will notice that I have the offset set to 00028B78. This is the offset of the GFX tab for my new attack, as you can see below.

As this is only an example, I kept it fairly basic. This new set of code tells the attack to produce a common graphic B rather than A, and does not have a sword glow. Keep in mind that every time you use the "add" function of PSA to add a new line to your code, the offset of the tab which you have added a line to will change. Therefore, you must also change the offset that you reference in the Goto command whenever you add new lines of code.

The same concept applies to the SFX tab in PSA, as well as the Other tab as well.
Alright, that's the guide. If you find any errors or things that I can improve on, let me know and I'll do my best to update the tutorial. Thanks for reading, and good luck on your costume-specific movesets.
Hopefully this will help.

Last edited:

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Open to suggestions: Now that I'm confident I can add more animations, anyone has ideas for the following? It can be physical, magic, or sword based.

Get up attack (belly down)
Get up attack (belly up)

Ledge attack (slow)
Ledge attack (fast)

Catch attack
Throws any direction

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
Open to suggestions: Now that I'm confident I can add more animations, anyone has ideas for the following? It can be physical, magic, or sword based.

Get up attack (belly up)

Ledge attack (slow)
Ledge attack (fast)

Catch attack
Throws any direction
Iforget, is this new build of yours another triforce ganon?

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
This next build has a switch to either PM or Triforce. The triforce is currently mixed as it'll include all three aspects of the theme.

Now even if I can fit as much animations as I want, there is still a PSA slot limitation. I was able to include 3 modes in a previous version only because of reusing PSA slots that had interchangeable animation. But now these animations are not the same and also cannot be used for more than one purpose.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord

Get up attack (belly up)

Ledge attack (slow)
Ledge attack (fast)

Catch attack
Throws any direction
Can it be all three?
If so:

Get-up attack face-down:
-Physical: Ganon gets on one knee and punches straight in front of him, and then uses the same arm to swing his elbow behind him.

-Magic: Ganon magically levitates to a standing position from the ground in a sort of semi-fetal position, with his arms crossed over his chest, and when he swings them outwards, he releases a heavy burst of electricity/darkness from his hands.

-Sword: Ganon throws the sword onto the ledge, and when he gets up, he grabs the blade side and swings the hilt at somebody.

Get-up attack face-up:
-Physical: Ganon kicks forward from a laying--down position before sitting up and leg-sweeping behind him with his arm.

-Magic: Ganon enters a Dark Portal while on his back and exits standing upright. The Portals would do the damage.

-Sword: Ganon sits up and while reeling his arms back and thrusts his sword forward with both hands, and while getting up, spins the sword around and thrusts it behind him in a stabbing motion.

Ledge attack slow:
-Physical: Leg sweep with his arm while he climbs up (I know I suggest legsweeps a lot, but to me it seems more fitting for Ganondorf, since he would likely fight dirty without any magical power.)

-Magic: As he climbs up, he charges shadow magic in his hand, and uppercuts the opponent with it when he stands up.

-Sword: Ganondorf swings his sword in an overhead arc as he slowly climbs up.

Ledge attack fast:
-Physical: Ganon quickly gets up and open-palm strikes when he stands up.

-Magic: Ganon quickly charges and punches anyone approaching with a magic fist, dealing burning damage for a bit.

-Sword: Ganon lifts himself up to a standing position with his sword and swings behind him with his left elbow, before punching forward with the same arm.

I'll come up with the rest tomorrow.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
This next build has a switch to either PM or Triforce. The triforce is currently mixed as it'll include all three aspects of the theme.

Now even if I can fit as much animations as I want, there is still a PSA slot limitation. I was able to include 3 modes in a previous version only because of reusing PSA slots that had interchangeable animation. But now these animations are not the same and also cannot be used for more than one purpose.
Let me get this straight because I just want to make sure...

The next build of Triforce Ganny will have both PM3.5 Ganny AND Triforce Ganny as a full character?

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
@ LeeYawshee LeeYawshee
That is correct. Unlike the previous updates this one will have mostly the default animations for normal movements such as wait, stand, run. So while in PM mode you shouldn't be able to tell this is a mod.

Will have 2 versions, one starts in PM mode by defaul then you'll have to taunt to use Triforce and vice-versa so which ever you prefer.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
To follow up with some other ideas for Triforce animations..

Catch attacks:
-Physical: Punches the grabbed opponent in the face.

-Magic: Squeezes the grabbed person's throat and dark energy drips from his choking hand, like his Flame Choke.

-Sword: Stabs the person with the sword. 'Nuff said.

Up-Throw:
-Physical: Throws the person up and uppercuts them upward and above him.

-Magic: Ganon levitates the person with one hand in front of him, shocks them/burns them, and spins around and tosses them above him.

-Sword: Ganon pushes the opponent upwards on the tip of his sword.

Down-Throw:
-Physical: Drops the person and stomps on them.

-Magical: Magically levitates them and creates a portal that he throws them into, and they exit through a portal directly above that one and slam into the ground.

-Sword: Puts them under his boot, and stabs the person in the face. The animation for when they're on the ground could be Borrowed from Bowser's Down-Throw.

Forward-Throw:
-Physical: I don't really see a need to change it from the original.

-Magical: Ganon levitates the person in front of him and punches them away.

-Sword: He slices the person away.

Back-Throw:
-Physical: Same as original.

-Magical: Ganon makes a portal in front of the enemy and behind himself, and kicks the enemy through it. They come out the portal behind him and he elbows them square in their back.

-Sword: He tosses them behind him, similar to Marth's Back-Throw.

Now you may have a different interpretation of how all these look, but the important thing is to make sure they all look like they make sense.

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Update: TriforceGanondorf v5.1
File: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dab72h8ro1c5t6w/TriforceGanondorf+v5.2.zip

I don't have time right now but will post a video later. Also was going to have 2 versions with different default but that's going to be too inconvenient to handle. There was a lot of animation tweaks so more than half the changes are quite noticeable. @ CBO0tz CBO0tz thanks for the ideas, I can't work on it right now but could sure use for later because I really want to at least make 1 new get up attack and 1 new ledge attack.

Visuals:
* Sword always stays visible
* Sword attacks will show him pull it from the hip, strike with it and then placed it back.

Modes:
* U-Taunt to access Triforce mode (default)
* S-Taunt to access PM3.5 mode.
Note: D-Taunt is used for PM's sword move so it is neutral in terms of mode switching.

Moves: (Triforce Mode)
* Jab is cape attack
* U-Tilt is a short left uppercut
* F-Smash is dark magic, similar to Mewtwo's smash but has greater range
* U-Smash is lightning magic, hits upward
* D-Smash is sword spin, hitbox is front->back->front
* N-Air is magic spin, hitboxes strikes 2 times
* U-Air is flying upper, very similar to flip kick hitbox but trajectory sends upwards/backwards instead
* Up-B is teleport, only goes up now and has a grab hitbox starting from half way through also faster start up
* Down-B (ground) is sword thrust, similar mechanics to wiz kick except less mobility
* Down-B (air) is meteor fist, less powerful than earlier versions, cannot jump cancel and can still be utilized for recovery
* Neutral-B (ground) is sword charge
* Neutral-B (air) is levitate, can move any directions and can activate any B or A moves
* Grab range is extended

Last edited:

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Update: TriforceGanondorf v5.2
File: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dab72h8ro1c5t6w/TriforceGanondorf v5.2.zip

The following bugs has been fixed.
* U-Smash had gfx on wrong keyframe, knock back values changed
* Down-B (air) incorrect hitbox
* Neutral-B (ground) had incorrect damage values
* Neutral-B (PM3.5) wasn't working!
* Items issue while using sword

Update: TriforceGanondorf v5.2b
File: http://www.mediafire.com/download/47rquz6qe00knau/TriforceGanondorf+v5.2b.zip

* Fixed minor aesthetic effects and slope foot placements.

Last edited:

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
So are we to use that sword and sheath model for this moveset? If not that's fine I'll test this out later today if possible.

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
@ PseudoTypical PseudoTypical Yeah I'm still feeling tired from making this build so I'll rest a bit before making the vid. As for adjusting to 3.6 it should be easy, if all I'm doing is just transferring over and not creating.

@ Heavy D88 Heavy D88 We could use a model with just the sheath, I'm not sure if I got one laying around somewhere or I'll have to make another one.

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Well I like the one you already had... so when he's not using it... it's not just in some invisible pocket or something. It makes more sense. But if you want to do a sheath only one that's cool too. Less work on your shoulders is always better, so you can rest more.

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
The problem with the current model is that it also has the sword in one hand and another sword on the hip and uses a visibility switch to turn on or off when going to either position. The current PSA is utilizing the actual article so it's going to cause a conflict.

Top Bottom