• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Handorin

Smash Hero
She's like a sister to me :x

and no don't go off and say that being in Arkansas makes me incestual either >__>
That stops you from inviting her to play smash with us? =o

....... i had a sister once......but then realized it was just a blow up doll :D
You did stuff with your sister? and where was the blow up valve located. lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry

Vts

Smash Champion
hey chad that pad where did you get it from, i'm trying to find a pad for xbox 360 that's metal since i have ddr universe 1-3 and the crappy pads.

man anyone watch soul eater? its pretty good and so is Azumanga.

getting this hat :)

-Chad-

Slackerator
1v1 results from the January 31 tri-weekly:
1: Chad
2: Iori
3: NES
4: IHSB
5: Kyo
5: Nite
7: Chamberlin
7: Gvice
9: Shai
9: Matthew
9: Myztek
9: Ichigo
13: Jess
13: Zero
13: Handorin
13: Roxas

Nite

Smash Champion
GGs guys.

I get so nervous again cause DML is too good. Train me, so I won't choke. (hehehe)

And now I will sleep for 2 days.

Vts

Smash Champion
this **** is ridged!

everyone they are doing these tournaments for side cash don't let them trick you!

jk jk

chambs and g.vice repping arkansas!!!

next time i'll win just wait.....gao

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
GG's guys, more brawl please. also i need to come over to actually learn melee. getting 4 stocked a lot is uncool

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff guys. Even though my record didn't show it I can see myself improving lol But DML tri's ****!!!!! can't wait for the next one

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It hurts my feelings that nobody was aroused by this. Hahaha.
I was aroused...but I thought it'd compromise my manliness to admit so =<

btw guys I had too much fun. You guys rock! Special thanks to Chad, Iori, and IHSB for hosting the gig. Much love guys.

Also mad props to all of DML for being so leet. I love getting smacked around by you pros.

And Iori you make me sad...I expected more of you. But Team Arkansas was too great for you ;_;

nice try GG <3

Arkansas is moving up folks! Fear the Natural State!!

-Chad-

Slackerator
@Nite- I got hot and bothered :embarrass

@Cyner- Sorry for the lack of brawl >.> it's just...yknow...I actually do like Brawl+ though, but I'm not sure if you were having as much fun with it. I'm not sure who else here would play normal Brawl, maybe Iori? You're also welcome to come hang out anytime dood, we're here most of the day, most of the week.

@Roxas- Yeah dood, you and your crew has gotten better. Have you tried watching any combo vids for Doc?

@Gvice- Glad you got home safe man, thanks again for coming so d@mn far =O I enjoyed playing your Ganon a helluva lot.

Doods the next Tri will be on February 21st! Everyone come !

I've also been throwing around the idea of a Starfox64 2v2 side tournament =o I've been thinking it'd be cool so I want some feedback on that >.>

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Definitely one of the most fun tourneys I have ever been to. The only problem I had with it is I didn't get enough to sleep....I blame everyone who was around me and the sun. =(

Anyway

GVice: Awesome to see you again and so soon. I made ganon sound worse than he actually was but you get the point. Just keep practicing if you really like it. Just make sure to never let any character get inside.......and when they do to minimize the punishment.

Nite: As always you are a beast. Don't get grabbed. ^_^

Zero: Thanks for cheering against me ya jerk (along with iori). That's ok though, I need to be able to block out stuff like that. Still can't. =(

Roxas and crew: GO TO MORE OF THESE TRI WEEKLIES. You guys will get better.

Cyrain: I still hate Barwl. All dai, play more Melee.

Kyo: As always, make the events more fun. You too Ichigo. Fun for alls all dai.

Chamberlain: Great to see you again so soon. If you ever need REAL matchup advice and not just two of the safest moves to use then you can ask me later I guess. Despite what you imply you are good. Just don't lose to my Mewtwo again wtf you should beat that **** all dai.

DML: You guys probably know what I would say so screw you guys getting any shoutouts that includes you too myztek.

Nite

Smash Champion
Very fun, guys. Nice job hosting as well as getting food and drinks for people to buy. We didn't even have to leave. :)

G. Vice- You're awesome man. Good to finally see you around in person from time to time. Just keep practicing and going to tournaments/smashfests and you'll continue to improve.

NES- Thanks. I'll try not to get grabbed, haha. You just go right through my lasers. I've gotta get some Falcon practice in. <3 Good job.

Iori- Teams was great. We can continue to work on our teamwork sometime. We started doing cooler stuff as the night grew older. Hahaha.

IHSB- Your Samus is too good as always. Thought you were making a comeback versus Ryan, but you SD'd. =/

Chad- Intense Fox ditto. I've never ran around for like a minute and a half not getting hit and trying to hit somebody before. xD Good ****. DML defends the title once again.

Roxas- Keep practicing man. Don't play Brawl. ^^

Fizz- Good to have you around again. We should make this a regular thing. <3

Chamberlin- Good set in pools. You made it boring by picking FD and Fox though. Lmao

Matthew/Wolfeye- It was nice to meet you man. You should come back sometime and practice up.

Shai- I haven't seen you in a while. Show that sexy face of yours more. Lol

Cyner- MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE GGAC MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE Hahaha. Nice to meet you, dude.

Vts

Smash Champion
Doods the next Tri will be on February 21st! Everyone come !

I've also been throwing around the idea of a Starfox64 2v2 side tournament =o I've been thinking it'd be cool so I want some feedback on that >.>
yeah i'll be able to make it this time :). sorry about last time. the people who were going to come didn't so i got screwed and went to friends instead.

starfox64 2v2 hmmmmmm how about halo(1-3?) 2v2 lol

got to pick a fps so me and saber win :D

Handorin

Smash Hero
Starfox sounds cool. I havnt played that game in ages.

Halo? Psh, how bout CoD?

ooo L4D? >_>

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I had fun guys good stuff. I had to leave early for a date, so sorry if it seemed like i rushed out.

@Chad

I know you guys like gaylee a lot but Brawl is much better, really.

Brawl+ was cool but I think the hitstun needs to be reduced cause omg lucario was broken all over my face. Also fix jumping, fix rolling, give Link a recovery. I'll probably see about coming by for starfox practice, Melee practice(for me of course), or just to get you acquainted with Guilty Gear.

@NESnoob- Trip into Ike's fsmash pls

@Everyone- good meeting you guys, hope to see you at the next one.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Shoutouts LOl

@Gvice I love yo ganon man, and you should believe it to. (I know you do) <3 Also I beat your whole state plus handorine so no johns, Iori is leets.

@Cyner I love how you didn't say anything about out matches in brawl where I won but that is okay lol. You will still never know my name so I guess you can say we are even.

@Nite your right at first it was a bit rough but in the end we prove to be pretty amazing.

@Fizz T_T we didn't play ddr at all. Glad you came tho.

@Sbox came horray, don't really know what else to say but I hope you had a wonderful time.

@Ed/james/Tujex/Chase you guys are always a hoot lol.

@kyo I guess you were impressive, I heard some johns about how good you were. T_T that is what I like to hear.

@Jess we are in different leagues man but you can do anything if you try. e.g look at my ddr skills lol, it speaks for itself.

@Nes who didn't give me a shoutout knowing I would love it. I didn't know you had problems dealing with that dude, next time I chill with the funs. I was proud to see you wreck again lol your falcon man it is siomthing else.

@Shai you don't know it man, but you have the most promise out of all of us. Even if you don't know it you are really good. All you need is a few tricks, more mindgames, and some amazing tech skill. I wish you lived closer lol

@Chams gao good job against nite you almost beat him. Glad you could make it, with all the homework you have to do most of the time. I <3 your effort

Top Bottom