• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
@Wolfeye- You must be able to beat VTS by the next fort-night or I will disown you D: hehe good stuff take care my friend ^-^
@Wolfeye T_T why, how did that happen. You said things and I believed in you -.-
I'm sorry :cry:
I'll do better in Crews next time :ness:

@ wolfeye gg in pools and boo that you beat me in loser but i got revenge in crews.
ggs all around
So many tournament-type matches (and so much camping <_>), I'm seeing double ICs :psycho:

5th- Wolfeye (I'm assuming all jiggs?)
Jiggs/sheik/
1 dumb fox choice against Vts's ICs on Corneria in pools (never trying fox in tournament again <_>) /
1 Marth (re)match against Vts's Corneria counterpick in brackets >_>

Handorin

Smash Hero
I used Zelda once against hyper in pools. =o

And in brackets, wolfeye and I did some epic double jiggs.

Vts

Smash Champion
i demand the power to ban people :psycho:

we need to have another crew battle those are just so much fun.

also need to record more matches next time.

think all recording we did was with the crew battle :D

-Chad-

Slackerator
I think the move Running Shine Upsmash has a 25% chance to hit but luckily for Colin he has the trait "Amazing" so all his moves have an extra 74% chance to hit.

This would explain why Weaboo type Pokemon, such as the ihavespaceballs, tend to miss with this move a lot whereas TechSkill type, such as the Ballin' Colin, miss very rarely.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I think the move Running Shine Upsmash has a 25% chance to hit but luckily for Colin he has the trait "Amazing" so all his moves have an extra 74% chance to hit.

This would explain why Weaboo type Pokemon, such as the ihavespaceballs, tend to miss with this move a lot whereas TechSkill type, such as the Ballin' Colin, miss very rarely.
:chuckle: I enjoy this much, what type am I and also kyo. I wait your decision. oh what fun

-Chad-

Slackerator
Iori, the Spacing type, typically does well with any moveset as he can utilize them in such a way that tries to eliminate as much of the weaknesses of the moves in question. His trait, Weird Mannerisms, can both cause confusion and doubt in anyone facing him.

Kyo, the B-Move Type, enjoys using tactics that are otherwise unorthodox and gets great pleasure out of spamming them as much as possible. He does not take many fights seriously unless there is something on the line or trying to prove something. His trait, Creepy Talk, can cause others to laugh helplessly or be creeped out and unable to fight back.

NES Noob, the Combo Type, is very agile and very patient. He will often wait till he see's an opening and capitalize on it, leaving his opponent feeling very helpless as he mercilessly combos and keeps his opponent on the ground until he's finished with them. His trait, Like a Book, allows him to read what you're going to do before you do it by excellent deduction skills based on what you're most likely to do and what you've done before in certain situations.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
-Chad-, the lanky type, is very tall and very white. His trait, exhaustion, makes him very susceptible to deflated lungs.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Iori, the Spacing type, typically does well with any moveset as he can utilize them in such a way that tries to eliminate as much of the weaknesses of the moves in question. His trait, Weird Mannerisms, can both cause confusion and doubt in anyone facing him.

Kyo, the B-Move Type, enjoys using tactics that are otherwise unorthodox and gets great pleasure out of spamming them as much as possible. He does not take many fights seriously unless there is something on the line or trying to prove something. His trait, Creepy Talk, can cause others to laugh helplessly or be creeped out and unable to fight back.

NES Noob, the Combo Type, is very agile and very patient. He will often wait till he see's an opening and capitalize on it, leaving his opponent feeling very helpless as he mercilessly combos and keeps his opponent on the ground until he's finished with them. His trait, Like a Book, allows him to read what you're going to do before you do it by excellent deduction skills based on what you're most likely to do and what you've done before in certain situations.

These are great. It would be awesome if there could be descriptions for every regular in the Midsouth. xD
-Chad-, the lanky type, is very tall and very white. His trait, exhaustion, makes him very susceptible to deflated lungs.
You are just the worst kind of person.
I lol'd

-Chad-

Slackerator
Joot, the TechSkill/Mixed Tier type, uses both bad and good move-sets to give him an edge over the opposition. This may sound like a bad idea, but in fact it can be in his favor against an opponent not accustomed to fighting such an enemy or an opponent who too uses bad move-sets (Because Mixed Tier types counter Mixed Tier types). When teamed with an NES Noob, both their attack power increases tremendously. His trait, Good Natured, keeps him from suffering the status effects: Morale loss, intimidation, confusion, and nervousness.

It's hard to come up with stuff when I don't play you all the time >_>

j00t

Smash Champion
Joot, the TechSkill/Mixed Tier type, uses both bad and good move-sets to give him an edge over the opposition. This may sound like a bad idea, but in fact it can be in his favor against an opponent not accustomed to fighting such an enemy or an opponent who too uses bad move-sets (Because Mixed Tier types counter Mixed Tier types). When teamed with an NES Noob, both their attack power increases tremendously. His trait, Good Natured, keeps him from suffering the status effects: Morale loss, intimidation, confusion, and nervousness.
That was amazing.

I love you Chad.

*sig*

Vts

Smash Champion
so where are those pictures iori!!!

and where is the crew battle!

and where is that penny money match !!! o wait didn't do that this time lol

and where is the cheese!!! i need it for my eggs!

<3

Top Bottom