• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I hope we have actually have enough time to...well ya know, SMASH while we're there lol.

You guys play so many games, and are so good at all of them x.x;

I don't understand XD

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'll teach some wc3 if you teach some SC.

WTH is left 4 dead?

vts- K but I dont have an xbox at the moment lol.

Honestly the only reason I haven't been playin SC and am not that good is because I just wanna wait for SC2.

Vts

Smash Champion

WTH is left 4 dead?

Honestly the only reason I haven't been playin SC and am not that good is because I just wanna wait for SC2.
if you bring ur computer you can get it for free.

its a zombie game that's really fun

get an xbox again ><!

so making ride list for dec 27th

so far its Me/Saber/Chambers (yeah that's right i'm forcing you to go!)

still 2 open spots but might be little packed. Trunk is big enough for 2 people's computers/sleeping bags and think we can fit my stuff in back seat ifs it just 3-4 people.

-Chad-

Slackerator

WTH is left 4 dead?

You saw how that turned out with Brawl :urg:

Left 4 Dead is like a first person zombie survival game, it's amazing and can be played 4v4

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaberGuy View Post
Well there's Me,Chbr,KO, and Chad who will play SC so that's at least a good 2v2. I'd like to 2v2 in WC3 if you guys want to as well, or some FFA's in both games would be fun as hell.

Me and CHBR on teams, Team America is remade.
NES plays SC as well, plus another friend of mine. Iori and raymond play too but they're not that great yet =x

@Chad - What the f*** is this s***, that is right lump me in the same category as raymond I see how it is. B*itches don't know about my terr*ans

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
OMG we can Play WC3: DoTA too im starting to play it with my roommate.

I wanna play SC and DoTA. Maybe Melee and brawl too.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I just remembered that I had something planned on the 27th. I cant remember what time it starts/ends, but it lasts 3 hours. I'll definitely try to make part of this (especially L4D tournament).

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
WoW isn't a bad game, it's a great game. Why is there 10 million+ subscribers to it if it wasn't a good game? Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean its a bad game. :ohwell:

Also DoTA is meh, ladder WC3 is better. Though I wouldnt mind a footman frenzy or a wintermaul wars thrown into the mix.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
WoW isn't a bad game, it's a great game. Why is there 10 million+ subscribers to it if it wasn't a good game? Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean its a bad game. :ohwell:

Also DoTA is meh, ladder WC3 is better. Though I wouldnt mind a footman frenzy or a wintermaul wars thrown into the mix.
DoTA is pretty **** fun if you ask me. Yall don't want none of my Sexy Pudge Action. "OMNOMNOM FRESH MEAT!"

chamberlin

Smash Ace
My mistake. Obviously if a lot of people like something, it's got to be good... Lol at your numbers argument.

I like saying WoW sucks. It seems to strike one of your nerves every single time I do it. :chuckle:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i'm so pro that my steps outside from front door were frozen and when i tried to climb them i would slide back down :D

couldn't get past 3rd step :psycho:

i fail horribly
Hahaha.

Iori Chad Jack: NES Hando and I are coming to you apartment tomorrow

Top Bottom