• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Doest thee Chamberlain, take Iori to be thy lawfully wedded partner, to save and to hold, through stomps and knees, through defeat and shame? For better and for worse, til death doest disqualify you?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Doest thee Chamberlain, take Iori to be thy lawfully wedded partner, to save and to hold, through stomps and knees, through defeat and shame? For better and for worse, til death doest disqualify you?
I'm halfway inclined to consider the possibility of the event that I may or may not feel a preference to remain with Iori in a teaming venture that would last for an indeterminable amount of time regardless of physical conditions, well being, and victory stipulations.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I'm halfway inclined to consider the possibility of the event that I may or may not feel a preference to remain with Iori in a teaming venture that would last for an indeterminable amount of time regardless of physical conditions, well being, and victory stipulations.
How dare you leave me at the alter with that kinda of half ***** answer, I hearted you T_T. (moves on in 1.2453 seconds)

So who needs a partner, for this triweekly.

Vts

Smash Champion
How dare you leave me at the alter with that kinda of half ***** answer, I hearted you T_T. (moves on in 1.2453 seconds)

umm me but u don't want to play with me.

vts is sad since he knows he is trash at teams and yet feels like he should try but he is just really hurting his team mate by playing with him :(.

meow....

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
umm me but u don't want to play with me.

vts is sad since he knows he is trash at teams and yet feels like he should try but he is just really hurting his team mate by playing with him :(.

meow....
You better not have anything cat like :mad:

I am going all Link again. Aww yeah.....
I am sure everyone would like to know who I am going this tourney and the super awesome character is ............................Drum roll................................................................................................

NESS for the win :p don't under estimate him he has a meat head and he will use it.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I'll let cat chams know your intentions the next time I see him. Although, he may end up teaming with Ace if Ace goes.
I love you guys, seriously.

@Ino- If the days comes and you still haven't gotten a ride I'll come get you, so no worries man!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman

There was a time when Iori+Saber meant business, and I'd like that to happen again.

What I'm saying is... *Down on one knee.* Iori...will you be my partner?

Vts

Smash Champion
There was a time when Iori+Saber meant business, and I'd like that to happen again.

yeah iori team with the guy made of saber.

By the power invested in me by being in the state of insanity, I now pronounce you partners, you may now combo your way to a victory, through thick and thin, and stealing lives may you cherish each other's skill and the winnings!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
yeah iori team with the guy made of saber.

By the power invested in me by being in the state of insanity, I now pronounce you partners, you may now combo your way to a victory, through thick and thin, and stealing lives may you cherish each other's skill and the winnings!
Hey Hey Hey, Don't count Iori/Saber as automatic victors just because they are both made of win >.>

You still have Chad, Jack, and NES as competition!

Besides Iori goes Ganon in teams, and everyone knows his Ganon is garbagey with no wavelandies and stuff >.>

...curse his beasty ganon >_<

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Okay I really didn't get a say in the matter but I put some thought into and I am considering going with a lvl 9 ganon I hear he ***** <.<

Anyway who I really want to team with is >_<

I choose you VTS

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sounds good, but I feel like I'm missing the significance behind "underfox" XD
under dog wolf fox

Okay I really didn't get a say in the matter but I put some thought into and I am considering going with a lvl 9 ganon I hear he ***** <.<

Anyway who I really want to team with is >_<

I choose you VTS
He does ****. But I would place a bet he would still keep you out of brackets

Winnar

Smash Lord
Learn to play Melty Blood. So we can have more melty blood people so I can by extension play it more.

This post was basically bumping but you think I care. I don't.
Wasn't Melty Blood made by French Bread? Who also made Ragnarok Battle Offline? Which is an awesome game? (not really a question)

Also candaaaaaaay :O!! How about some eyyyyye candy? :O

Actually I might go just to commentate XD

Also Lion King > Cave Story > all things

Vts

Smash Champion
man chamber was sick this weekend so no smash practice :(.

look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's airman, ***** and i'm bringing the pain, i got fan installed in my grill no lie i'm going to blow your *** straight off the map GOODBYE!

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Wasn't Melty Blood made by French Bread? Who also made Ragnarok Battle Offline? Which is an awesome game? (not really a question)

Also candaaaaaaay :O!! How about some eyyyyye candy? :O

Actually I might go just to commentate XD

Also Lion King > Cave Story > all things
We can also play Ragnarok Offline.....but yeah learn how to play Melty Blood cause I can't rely on practicing against one person. That is just dumb.

I am also interested in Guilty Gear, but since there is really no way for me to practice (at least in a way that is productive) and no one I know even close to plays it, I don't bug people as much to play it. xD

Winnar

Smash Lord
Guilty gear is such a pretty game D:

Also I guess I'll pick up melty blood so that we can play it some.

What control scheme should I use? I have a 360 controller if that's more convenient than the keyboard (especially for multiplayer)?

Vts

Smash Champion
We can also play Ragnarok Offline.....but yeah learn how to play Melty Blood cause I can't rely on practicing against one person. That is just dumb.

I am also interested in Guilty Gear, but since there is really no way for me to practice (at least in a way that is productive) and no one I know even close to plays it, I don't bug people as much to play it. xD
no worries i'll play with you but you got to play some virtual on with me once its out for 360 ^^

and maybe some halo lol.

iori i might play saber's friend one of these days just give me like 1-2 weeks to get back into halo 2 mode.

Top Bottom