• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travis Presents: Critical Hit 5?!?!

Niko_K

Smash Master
I wanna come to JCaesars too :)

I want another shot at your rob, not after playing chibo's for an hour either xD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You had an hour of practice vs Chibo and still got 2-stocked? :laugh: I'm kidding, <3 Niko

If you stay at my place, no pot/alcohol plz. Sorry but them's the rules.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Understood, Ill leave it in my system before I get to your place <3

You were just 10x more offensive than chibo, it was a big switch, you were also way smarter of a player than him :p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Honestly, I have a good amount of practice vs Peach and I probably just know the matchup better than him.

Still funny though.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Honestly, I have a good amount of practice vs Peach and I probably just know the matchup better than him.

Still funny though.
Well you're clearly a lot better than him also, I 3 stocked him and then come play you and get 2 stocked..

It MUST be your match-up knowledge! Though I'm definitely not losing to you at CH5 xD

Top Bottom