• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travis Presents: Aftershock 2 - Hagerstown, MD (5/29/10)

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I'm probably not gonna be able to go to this.

*rages*

Justin was interested, though, if somebody can give him a ride from around the CP area.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm not confirmed yet, but if I can go I can give him a ride from like, the Shady Grove metro.
CP is a little far from my house ~_~
Although I guess I could like ... sleep at commons for a night?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Is there any interest in a B+ tourney here? If not, I'll enter Melee and just show off Project M all day.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
It sounded like some of the legion was looking forward to brawl+. Guru seems interested in coming, not sure if he will bring some other members of insomniac. I might ask Chibo if he is coming. A couple of NWC members have expressed interest in Brawl+. Also herf knows some guys that play brawl+.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Do we require more setups?
Would more setups be useful?

Still unconfirmed, but I think I'm a probable.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
more setups would be TIGHT wenbo!!!

im gonna be here for sure now. uhh, i can grab people from shady grove for gas money. up to 4 people but its entirely out of the way for me so it will be like 10 bucks a person haha

let me know

Vist

Smash Champion
lol pun-ishment

man, attendance for this is looking pretty sweet. I'm pumped and I plan on beasting lol

btw, not sure who I'm gonna be teaming with, anyone good want to team?

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I might show up. Teams anyone? Someone who can provide the finish for all the damage I hope to induce. I'll be the Backstrom to your Ovechkin

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hoping I can find some way to go to this, is tri-state planning on going? They should be.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Can't wait for this **** rapeeeeeeeee mms?
I'll mm you if i can get a ride.

lol pun-ishment

man, attendance for this is looking pretty sweet. I'm pumped and I plan on beasting lol

btw, not sure who I'm gonna be teaming with, anyone good want to team?
I'll team with you if i can get a ride (I was that jiggs player at Sypher's tournament if you remember)

I'll bring a setup if i can get a ride

... I NEED A RIDE (Oakton, VA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Vist should teams with Winston for that double Luigi cheapness :lick:
Although that would leave me with no teams partner, so nevermind haha.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
The return of kirbulate? I think this event has just become the official Melee Event of the Year

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
For all the melee players- hype this event up! If you've never seen this venue- it is truly awesome. There is plenty of room and food at the venue. Plus a ton of setups already provided.

I won't be here, but if you guys want to make an impression and get the melee community re-fueled, this will be the place to do it.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
lol at everyone wanting to team with vist.

Get Hyped people. MD/VA melee scene needs to be revived.

If we get enough setup we might be able to do pools that way everyone gets there money's worth. Also Plank is giving rides if you need one. Who else is carpooling?

Also Friday night NWC is going to see prince of persia at 7:45, if you want to join us feel free I can house people the night or two for 3 dollars.

Also wanted to mention that the sponsorships didn't go so well. I sent out like 20 emails. I really blame myself, I just didn't get to them soon enough and wasn't as upfront as I should have been. I did get one email back though you all might find it amusing.

hi
we are very well stocked w durant sets
best chuck

Top Bottom