• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Transportation/Housing Thread

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
Looking for about four more people for a hotel room. Currently have four. Want to get to around 7 or 8. The days are 16 to the 19. 57$ for the whole stay.
Hey Ringworm, I responded to your other discussion, but haven't heard back yet. To anyone else that has a room AT THE VENUE: my housing plans fell through, so I think my best option to avoid ridiculous costs is to pay a good sum of money (say $70?) to stay with a group of smashers who have a room at the venue for all nights 16th - 19th, and simply sleep on the floor with my blow up mattress. Let me know if this works out for anyone, as it can alleviate the cost for everyone. Thanks!

WildFrost

Smash Rookie
I am planning a 24 hour drive-stravaganze from Angleton, TX all the way to the venue, leaving the 15th and arriving at the venue on the 16th. I am willing to pick up anyone along the way (Or slightly out of the way) who is willing to chip in gas money and offer to do some of the driving (I can't drive 24hrs straight). I have four open seats available in my PT Cruiser and plenty of space in the back for bags.

Also, I have no housing plans for the venue and am looking for somewhere to stay the 16th-19th. If nothing comes up I will not be canceling the drive and will simply sleep in my vehicle. Let me know if you need a ride :).

If arriving on the 16th is too in-convenient for too many of my passengers I can change the date to the 17th but I must be at the venue by 10am on the 17th for dat Melee.

Last edited:

WildFrost

Smash Rookie
Sorry, a pretty big emergency just happened irl and I won't be able to follow up with those Apex plans. I apologize.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Wasn't sure where to post this - thinking of making a new thread.

Myself and two others have a hotel room above the tournament which we were initially going to sleep 6 in to cut costs, but half of our group has bailed.
Since we're less than a week away now we're only really looking for one person to join us. We have the room from Thursday Night to Monday Morning, and it's roughly $600 for the four nights. With the three of us it's about $200 each, and with a fourth it would be about $150 each, of course.

If you're interested, please send me a message on FaceBook or here if you don't use FB.
https://www.facebook.com/StevenLeandro

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Reposting from the Apex FB event

Is there anyone in New York that is willing to pick up myself, Ori_bro, and LOE1 from LaGuardia Friday morning and take us to the venue? Our flight lands at 8/8:30am. I am willing to offer $50 for this service. It would be really awesome and save us two a lot of trouble.

I am also willing to do the same thing for this when we need to go to our return flights on Monday.

TwicH

Smash Apprentice
Reposting from the Apex FB event

Is there anyone in New York that is willing to pick up myself, Ori_bro, and LOE1 from LaGuardia Friday morning and take us to the venue? Our flight lands at 8/8:30am. I am willing to offer $50 for this service. It would be really awesome and save us two a lot of trouble.

I am also willing to do the same thing for this when we need to go to our return flights on Monday.

Which airport are you guys coming from? I'm looking for the samething XD

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Any chance someone could snag me and Dakpo up from Philadelphia International Airport on Thursday? We get in at 7pm. We could just take public transit to the hotel, but considering that would be a grueling 4 hours, figured I'd ask and see if it was convenient for anyone!

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
EMG ProZak (was just commentating most of McSmashter Project M if you tuned in), our buddy, and myself (3 total) will be taking a 12-hour bus ride to NYC on Thursday morning. Would anyone be willing to pick us up from 7th Ave & W 28th St in the afternoon and drop us at/around the Hotel? We would definitely be down to compensate you for your time/gas.

Also, if anyone living in NYC near 7th Ave & W 28th St wants to hang and play some Smash we'll be arriving around noon!

Spralwers

Smash Ace
If anyone needs a room, I've got a room at a hotel. Currently have three (including me). Would like to split costs as evenly as possible but I'm willing to take the bulk of the costs. The only catch is I goofed and had my sign out date be the 19th and not the 20th, so I'll be getting a room at another hotel in the same town.

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
does anybody have space for 3 (hotel or house)?? no ride pickup necessary. 3 people for friday and sat night and 2 people only for sunday night

Rizner

Smash Ace
I'm looking for a ride from the hotel to ewr if possible on Monday -- or could use public transit. Flight is at 11:30, willing to give gas money. (Note: This has been edited since I actually looked at my flight info)

Last edited:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I'm looking for a ride from NYC to the venue on Thursday night from JFK airport at around 8:10 pm. Any help please? I has gas monies

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
I'll be arriving in Newerk Air Port about 3:30 PM Thursday. Is anyone else landing around that time if you're flying, or if driving will be near the airport. Im happy to split whatever the cost is to get to the venue or help out with gas money. Let me know!

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Guys im flying from Puerto Rico arrive at 10:30am to the airport NJ newark on Thursday
Can someone please give me a ride to the hotel.

Paying for gas :)
PM or reply here please

Last edited:

TwicH

Smash Apprentice
I'm arriving at EWR on Friday 5:50am and need to return at 9:30am on Monday.

I really need a ride. I'm leaving late Thursday night.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anyone giving rides to and from New Brunswick or Edison? I think I saw someone say that but I can't seem to find that post haha.

Also down to share taxi rides and split costs. I intend to get to New Brunswick in the morning, on Friday.

Last edited:

Zodiac

Smash Master
Alright this might be late buts its Thursday morning and me and another person are looking for housing in a hotel room, we don't want to crowd anyone, but maybe if someone just needs a couple more roomates to split the bill for a couple night? *At the venue*

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
5 people from Western NY looking for housing for late Thursday Night.

If you have any availability please let me know ASAP

phone: 585-208-2810

BlackDr.Mario

Smash Cadet
Lol so I get to be that guy today... Im in Delaware and I have a place to stay, I just need a ride there. Since I wont be in the room Id gladly chip in for gas. Umm I'll be watching te post so my laptop, tablet and cellphone will be going off, given anyone responds. Im not even competeing, just spectating so if like, youre not playing Brawl, you should get me :D

Top Bottom