• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
I just asked Noah for housing on MSN, but he doesn't seem to be on. Anyway, does marco use aim/msn anymore? Last I talked to him his s/n was "iceavenger" or something.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
hey guys I'm here. I've infested your towns and I'm coming to get you tomorrow. I'm at lanowens place yay ^_^. Shawn and Carl where are u guys? Cya at the tournament tmr I guez -_-. 4v4 for WC vs EC. Who's your 4 EC?

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
OK, Marco's on msn right now, waiting for his reply.

EDIT: Confirmed housing from Noah, cya all at the tournament guys :D

EDIT2: We probably won't show up in the morning, but we should be there sometime during the day.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
hey andy, the registration page isnt loading for me. I just wanna join singles and crews.

to Bernard(RaynEX), umm i cant seem to contact ur number, i need to tell u where to meet. Pls reply.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I'm coming by train at 7:30! I'll be there at around 12:20 or something missing out on crews.

I reall really really want to play doubles so if i bit late due to bussses please dont kill me.

unless someone thats not playing crews... bum a lift?

blah, hopefully get there for 12:30-1ish.

I'm bringing mah ps2+swap magic so tons of fun games like... every fighter imaginable on ps2.

except vf4 as i cant find my disc.

see you guys soon

also I need a controller as **** who owns a gc? >_>

see you.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
going to own everyone today. becuz liek you guys all are the suck and have no mind games. team socialite is going to smash this tournament into a black void of hell and own you, because you are not us and we are better than you. you're all gonna come in liek last n stuf. <3 hate you all. cant wait to see everyone there ^^

prediction: team socialite 1st doubles
[insert some other **** team] 2nd fail at life doubles...

The teams will just be more sad evn aftr that.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
DOUBLE POAST

Actually it's Cral posting on divine knight's alias, and I'm at his house right now. Adam, you're staying at lanowens? we have to take TTC to get to the tourney and back so thats a shame, but we're gonna try to be there at the time it opens or a little earlier.

So yeah. Yesterday a very few amount of UNFORTUNATE VICTIMS OF THE WRATH OF WEST COAST TEAMS were over and...we played teams. Fun.

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
no real results yet, nothing finished besides crews. Vwins crews won, that's all the details i know.

low tiers, montrealers are practically all still alive-- same with teams. I think false falco's team is still on and the usual top ranking players, chet & testrider, vwins & bam.

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
I believe Young Link players did well.
Bam might have played him...didn't quite catch it, so don't take my word for it.
I'm so happy :) I got to get annialated by Bam, Chester, AND JiH!!!
It is truley an honor.
Great Job Andy.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
this **** was awesome. I was only there for the second day but it was worth it.

Lanowen, Thanks for putting this together, it was alot of fun. Also Nice on keeping the food cheap.

Lone wolf, i swear too god my main's been marth since the beginning. Peach? pfft.

TheJuiceJuice and Mr.Red, Nice meeting you guys hopefully you guys had enough fun that you want to come to more tournament in the future. Nice talking too ya

Ikural, Nice meeting/playing you man.

RJM, Cool meeting you, keep up the good work on smashwiki.

Everyone in my pool, You all 0-2 me you *******s. Well most of you.....

Whoever won the events, GJ I didn't catch the end of doubles nor singles.

Lol at when Vwins illusioned off the edge and falco's lasers saved him.

BEASTCOAST!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
good games guys!

Toxn that would be me who shot those lasers to save Vwins life cause i didnt know he would forward b off the ledge all of the sudden... LOL

anyways good games EC I learned so much from you guys and did alot better cause i learned so much i will make a big Shoutouts when i get back too WC on July 8th/9th! ( so be prepared for the LATE SHOUTOUTS! lol)

Thank you EC for the experince and thank you Andy and his family to hosting the tournament so well.

o and i almost forgot BAM is the best Falco in Canada! HURRAH FOR BAM!

Damax

Smash Lord
quick results:
1st vwin
2nd Bam
3rd Chester
4th blunted?
5th Damax?
5th Testrider?

low tiers:
1st PKM
2nd Vwin

Team:
1st Bam and Vwin
2nd false falco (carl) and ???shawn???

Crew:
1st Gosu: Damax, Bam, Vwin, Jarc, Jih
2nd No mercy feat pkm: testrider, chet, pkm
3rd ?west coast crew? (roflmao at vwin owning what I left and only leaving one enemy life to kill which he violated (killed him without getting hit)

Kage for best Ganon in canada

Resume: BEAST COAST!!!

To noobking: Damax55 at hotmail dot com
(I guess you wanted my email because I was silly right?)

Kage, best ganon in canada? you mean best noob in canada *destroys the name tag*- me
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom