• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
We're gunna slowly roast you over a fire as your skin begins to peel and burn. We'll take a cheese grater and rip off your shirts and SCRAPE down REALLY hard and then throw salt on your wounds. When you're dead, we'll plant cleavland steamers on your face's. We'll throw all your bodies into a big pit to rot in an enourmous pile of diseased flesh. In the end you'll all be a big pile of decrepid skeletons that got 4 stocked!

O_O

FalseFalco

Smash Master
We're gunna slowly roast you over a fire as your skin begins to peel and burn. We'll take a cheese grater and rip off your shirts and SCRAPE down REALLY hard and then throw salt on your wounds. When you're dead, we'll plant cleavland steamers on your face's. We'll throw all your bodies into a big pit to rot in an enourmous pile of diseased flesh. In the end you'll all be a big pile of decrepid skeletons that got 4 stocked!

O_O
How did you know :crying:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
ok well ppl I'm gunna be arriving at 11:56 pm on june 29th friday :p. If nobody is able to pick me up then I can get a relative of mine to do it for me. I just woulda preferred housing with a few smashers the first nite to get me warmed up. ;)

Time for work -_-.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ok well ppl I'm gunna be arriving at 11:56 pm on june 29th friday :p. If nobody is able to pick me up then I can get a relative of mine to do it for me. I just woulda preferred housing with a few smashers the first nite to get me warmed up. ;)

Time for work -_-.
I really wish I could, believe me. lol. But my place is in no position to be inviting people. I hope another Smasher takes you in though.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer

Time for work -_-.
I can probably pick you up then, if no one else wants to. I will get back to you on the specifics if you are interested.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ lol wth?

Adam, how many people need housing like you? Do you mind if you are separated? I know that Kio and Jake live pretty close to each other, I could ask you for some housing. Kio's already taking in me test jarc and vodka, so maybe you could ask Jake before other people steal spots. =/

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I don't have my tickets yet, but Alberta will need at least 2 confirmed housing spots; myself and and Mike. So far that's all of us who are planning to attend 90%.

If possible, throw me where the partys at (w/BC guys and chesterr :laugh: )

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I will be loling at the people staying in Toronto, it is gonna be a ***** getting to the venue via Public Transit. :000

but I have a good feeling about this tournament. good feeling indeed.

People just need to pick up on the PLANS, housing, registration, tickets, ect..

please don't leave anything to last minute that is important. seek people out

I will most likely be housing the people who really can't find somewhere to stay, and people who want to stay at my place. Its good, because you people probably get drives and stuff. I shouldn't have said that. D:

Kada

Smash Journeyman
It looks like I'll be able to come to this. I figured my Dad wouldn't want me to go. I asked him, he 's like "sure."

I blinked, looked at him for a second, and said "....really?" He's gonna drive me down there too (about half an hour, not bad)

So, my first tournament ever gets to be this bad boy. I'm hyped. I've only got a group of about 3 friends here, all of which I can beat. So lack of experience has been butchering my advance.

Here's hoping I get 4-stocked by someone.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, of course. I should be good to get a drive both days. Half an hour isn't really that long. Hooray for not having a car! <_<

Edited, for total lack of understanding the schedule

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have the place for two days.

Can people please submit some schedule suggestions? and discuss it. Makes it easier to find out what people want rather than me making one and people being pissed off.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Day one, Crews, Teams. Start low tier tourny here?

Day two, end low tier tourny here, Singles, MMs.
Well, crews is sorta the main event. So why have that early? IMO crews should be last. But I say Low Tiers first for sure (if we are even running a low tier tournament lol).

Day One - Low Tier to Doubles
Day Two - Singles to Crews

or

Day One - Low Tier to Singles
Day Two - Doubles to Crews

Rough layout loll. But we could work our way up.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the distinction between crews and regional crews should be well established by now.

My suggestion:
First day: Regular crews, followed by teams, and then low tier.
Second day: Singles pools, EC vs WC, then singles (32 man bracket).

If everything runs smoothly, we should have enough time for money matches/friendlies/grudge matches at the end of each day.

EDIT: Instead of low tier, I'd rather have an unofficial USA vs Canada All-Star crew battle, in which the Americans coming would face off against a compound of the best EC/WC team possible.

D

Deleted member

EDIT: Instead of low tier, I'd rather have an unofficial USA vs Canada All-Star crew battle, in which the Americans coming would face off against a compound of the best EC/WC team possible.
That's just one more event that is taken away from the people who aren't on the crew battle.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, of course. I should be good to get a drive both days. Half an hour isn't really that long. Hooray for not having a car! <_<

Edited, for total lack of understanding the schedule
Hey, maybe i could get a ride with you since my dad doesn't want to take me all the way. I think he would approve. But first we have to meet up sometime.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Is anyone housing people? I have some family but they may be busy with other things/on vacation... So I'm not sure what I'm doing as of yet.

Locke)

Smash Ace
I challenge this Brian in UFO Flan's crew to a name battle. Loser must get their name changed. So yah, best of 100, byah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom