• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toyman Trials -- DONE FOR NOW-- - Brawl/Melee Bi-Weeklies - Kaukauna WI.

hunger!

Smash Champion
Next one is confirmed for january 24th.
registration 11-12.
tourney start around 12:30
Different Doubles Fee
hope you can make it

KishSquared

Smash Master
How many people came out for the first one? I'd love to come to one of these, I can't believe I haven't been to a WI tourney yet.

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
If my Brawl ice climbers werent rusty Hunger I would of gotten your mario thats what took me so long choosing my character after you picked mario, I was tempted to go Iceclimbers(im good at chaingrab with iceclimbers vs mario) but, I was Rusty with teh chain grabs n you woulda won ne ways so w/e. Ice climbers fail tho

KishSquared

Smash Master
kish would win toyman easy hunger dosent have ****
What you fail to realize is that I play Bowser ^_^

I could be convinced to go to the big 'un in March. But I want Smash NAO.

I dunno about my chances, but if I can make it next weekend I'll be sure to come!

Sago

Smash Lord
if kish goes i have to go and i know you play bowser i played you on wifi once, im the resident samus main...well the one that makes money out of the like 8 in wisconsin

KishSquared

Smash Master
Oh right, I remember you now. Sorry Sago :(

I played Hunger online once, too. Was that for AiB or GB? I can't even remember anymore, haha.

"only" two hours, but I gotta drive it by myself :( How long do these last? Is singles played first, or is it doubles first?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Any word on how long they last? My chances of coming are greatly increased if it's long enough to allow my wife to do some shopping in Appleton/GB, but not so long that she sits in the car for 3 hours.

If I come for doubles, I'll team with you :D

Sago

Smash Lord
im not makeing it to this one :( bud the fludd johnson has work so i dont have a ride but i get my license on the 2nd so i should be able to make the rest

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Wait fade, I thought you were teaming with kish? I'll team with Kish if you team with cosmo or fatboy.

KishSquared

Smash Master
I think I'll back out of doubles, but I'ma try to come for singles! That way my wife can do some shopping whilst I play. If I went for the whole thing, that'd be a LOT of shopping, lol.

Is 2pm a good estimate for when I should arrive? Maybe 2:30?

Wafles

Smash Lord
Who wants to take money from me?

I'll take any of the following money matches.

Brawl:
Yoshi Ditto
Wolf Ditto
Gannon Ditto
Cfalcon Ditto

64:
Kirby Ditto

KishSquared

Smash Master
Man, I'd own you all with Jigglypuff.

Also, you have a decent version of Smash64 on a hacked Wii? Mine runs like crap. You'll need to show me how you made yours work.

Top Bottom