• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toyman Trials -- DONE FOR NOW-- - Brawl/Melee Bi-Weeklies - Kaukauna WI.

Sago

Smash Lord
lol i dont think im going to this for like 3 times im very busy, but next one im going to ill contact you cjkirby : D and no im terrible at physics

Phobia731

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna be there again. My Metaknight might be a little better, but not by much, lolz.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Nuts, I'm gonna have to bail guys. It sounds like this one was gonna be pretty small anyway. Another one in two weeks, yes?

hunger!

Smash Champion
Toyman Trial 2 Results (top 3)

Doubles

1. Bloody Overgrown ****** (hunger and aerox) |snake/lucario|
2. Yoshi for Top Tier (grimace and wafles) |luigi/wolf|
3. The Infamous PoK Bros (fatboy and PJ) |metaknight/ROB|

Singles

1. hunger |snake/wario/dedede|
2. fatboy |meta knight|
3. grimace |snake/luigi|

hunger!

Smash Champion
Toyman Trial 3
Date: February 14th, 2009
We are skipping the one on the 7th due to a new WoW release or something like that. The shop will be too busy for us, so we can pick up where we left off with on the 14th

Hopefully more people can show up for the 14th one. Sago? Swany? Bud da Flood? A CERTAIN BOWSER PLAYER THAT HASNT BEEN TO ANY WI TOURNIES YET??!?!??!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
So now that Melee was added this time around, Cosmo, Spikes, and Steven's Point should come to this. Seriously. 20+ people at this would be amazing.

hunger!

Smash Champion
might implement that new stupid stage strike system for a test one of these tournies. not sure though. i like the old way and SBR f*cked over brawl rules already with the lame assssss suicide rule so i might just skip it all together

hunger!

Smash Champion
Valentine's Day? Really?

Haha... some of us are married you know. Or... maybe it's just me.
do your wife in the evening :) who actually celebrates valentines day during the day...and these normally end around 6-7 so that gives you plenty of time to get home and spoon her kish

Top Bottom