• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Towards the End of the Darklink Era

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I would totally money match anyone here in Chess, no lie. I freakin' rock at Chess.

Also, Chris, I hope that you find success in whatever decision you make for the future. I also hope your job hunting goes well after school is over for ya!

Jane

Smash Hero
haha, i definitely wanna watch a chess moneymatch between two people who know what theyre doing. dont start it until tucson gets there please!

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
I think I've convinced a buddy to come along just for the Chess. He's a lot better than me too.

Haha, watch Chess become one of the main events at this thing :p

edit: If anybody wants to bring another board, feel free :p

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
How many people are actually going to play SC3 at this tourney?

I feel like practicing was a waste of time since no one is talking about it.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
hmmmm, well we'll see how SC3 turns out.

Rob, if you have Tekken Tag, and a PS2 controller I'll play friendlies with you at that if you want. I'm bringing my PS2 with me to the tourney but I only have one controller.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
dont have tekken tag i have to find 1 at a Gamestop :( i do have a Ps2 and controller. If we dont get a game then ill be sure to find it before going to the Tucson tourney

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
whoops forgot to subscribe to this ages ago

man derp why dont we do that anymore. we need a new house of smash
Because you don't read One Piece and you like shoujo. But yes, I miss those days too

**** this title, after I win these next two tournaments I will just own with someone else

Unless my last college semester, girlfriend, intense language studies, job hunting , lack of wii get in the way

and if they do

It was a damn good run.
I'm with Jonny, I ****ing love you man.
If you keep attending, you can bet your sweet *** I'll be rooting for the continuation of the Sage of Shadows' reign

SO, it seems I've returned from shredding the pine-framed, local-bitch-occupied, freshly-lain slopes of our more poorly entertainment-endowed northern regions a day earlier than expected and via a quick call to Tucson's favorite homosex flagship of a smash player and generally just swell chap, have confirmed a position in the single-vehicle caravan which bears the much sought and much needed sweet and refreashing nectar that is the company of your southern associates.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I have TTT HD/TTT2 Demo for PS3 and two controllers. so don't worry about buying it for the Tucson tourney, I'll have it with me. But definitley buy it if you need to warm up to it again if you need. I would normally have the PS3 with me but I instead brought the PS2 and SC3, GG:AC+, Tekken 4, CvS1.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
How many people are actually going to play SC3 at this tourney?

I feel like practicing was a waste of time since no one is talking about it.
At the moment, counting you, there are 7 confirmed. I haven't asked a lot of people though, so I wouldn't doubt it if we got more tomorrow.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Leaving soonish. I'll probably be there around 11 if anyone else wants to come early and get some friendlies/mm's.

Also Kyle I want at least one friendly before the tournament. I have a completely different approach to the match up that I want to see if I can even do before losing stocks in tournament trying to do it.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Man, I want to get there early so bad, but Angela is at work and so she has the car. K9 said that he would pick me up at around 1:30-2:00, but I would like to get there earlier, and so if anyone is willing to pick me up sooner I would appreciate it!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Rob, you are the best! Thank you!

Also, I am sure you meant to say "a yoshi player? I can't miss this chance! I will be there ASAP!"

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
I did say a yoshi player? Im confused i just woke up ima get ready. Also anyone want to money match me on some mario baseball? :)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Because you don't read One Piece and you like shoujo. But yes, I miss those days too

SO, it seems I've returned from shredding the pine-framed, local-bitch-occupied, freshly-lain slopes of our more poorly entertainment-endowed northern regions a day earlier than expected and via a quick call to Tucson's favorite homosex flagship of a smash player and generally just swell chap, have confirmed a position in the single-vehicle caravan which bears the much sought and much needed sweet and refreashing nectar that is the company of your southern associates.
I'm relatively happier after reading said post, especially when I think of how much trouble Kira probably will have/had comprehending the post, with its usage of a relatively intermediate level of English.

I also agree that Kira is a bitch for watching shoujo.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm relatively happier after reading said post, especially when I think of how much trouble Kira probably will have/had comprehending the post, with its usage of a relatively intermediate level of English.
haha, this is hilarious.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
whoops forgot to subscribe to this ages ago

Thats tight that your coming now! im super happy now.

also wtf I dont watch shoujo. I watch everything.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I'll probably be there around 12pm,my friend that was supposed to drop me off ended up going to the gym this morning so I'll be there asap. -_-"

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kevin showed me, I guess his knowledge of English language definitions is more extensive than mine. I even checked dictionary.com and it looks like he is right.

eve·ry·thing
- pronoun 1.*all things, except shoujo

Today's gonna be fun.

Top Bottom