• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Towards the End of the Darklink Era

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
but you dont use him anyways -_- if you do i will start playing lucario and g&w more! your rob inspires me!!!!!! cant see a rob/pit go mk.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I think I'll show up.

I'm not a Salvation Army worker though, so I'm not entering anything.

Jane

Smash Hero
I think I'll show up.

I'm not a Salvation Army worker though, so I'm not entering anything.
**** you and duffy for going to the tourney i cant go to.

if you guys dont go to the next tucson tourney, i'm deleting duffy off facebook, making a profile for jard, adding myself, and then promptly deleting you too.

****ers

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
LOLS Johhnny da bess

also, kevin already said hes going full mk, so it'll be me and him in semi's/winners which means guarentee top 3 for me ;)

also, mk ditto mm anyone hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Lol, that comment made me laugh...

Maybe it was because I was reading it as a Haiku or something.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
yoshicant as long as ur not mk which i have never seen you as before so i guess there is a lil of respect for you in my heart.

i guess ill go mk too! played him maybe once so i can maybe make top 5 woot!!!!!!!!!! :p

plus bryce you never go lucario vs mk with me or rob vs dedede :( g&w here i come!!!!!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
This morning my Dad leaves to new york to go for a job thing for a week. And then an irish lady comes to my house and says "Ima be living here with you guys for awhile." I was like.................................................. ok.

I like my new pic so much. its better than the rest of yalls. we should have a small contest see who can get the best or funniest avatars.

Edit: except Jard's

Jar'd

Smash Ace
**** you and duffy for going to the tourney i cant go to.

if you guys dont go to the next tucson tourney, i'm deleting duffy off facebook, making a profile for jard, adding myself, and then promptly deleting you too.

****ers
=(. (Cause it's better, Duffy)

Also my swf picture is the best. Though R/G Golem always makes me smile.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
My avatar is pony, therefore, it is automatic victory for me. Also Rob, I will never touch Metaknight in Brawl for as long as I live.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Im making a cover letter and my amazing looking resume. It looks amazing its all colorful so if anyone sees it they will be like "this guy's got style and he has to not be clumsy or anything", Ima hire him!

maybe later today we can hang out

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I was watching cartoon network. And there was a show on called almost naked animals.................................................................................. ........................................................................................... ................................................ ............................................... ...................... .. ............................................. .......................... what ever happend to the good stuff like johnny bravo and dexters lab. what ever happend to people's smart brains. its gone. If people were just smart. Thats the only reason this nation is sucking, cause the cartoons suck now.

rob ill tell you when to come over.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
ugh alright ima check the boards at like 4:30. I have tomorrow and the weekends off so im hecka bored. also phones off til tomorrow. Payday tomorrow!!!!!!!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
About how we should do a white people vs. black people Minorities crew battle at this tourney

BTW is tuscon coming to this?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Lance isn't coming, but I may or may not come with old tucson (minus derp, he's going snowboarding.)

I'm pretty sure white people would lose also, Black people are really good at this game, and you're mentioning all minorites? White crew would get *****. We can figure out some other crew battle though, I'd be down, I might actually not lose in a pathetic fashion for once, I got ***** last time we did crews, i would like to redeem myself.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
white people
me, chris? lol sorry chris, is chris mexican? he looks azn LOL but white/mexican idk..., silly kyle, jard, duffy, tommy, yoshiken, derp

black people/minorities
k9, kevin, stevo, smiley, rave, gvkings, yummy, johnny(i think he said hes pacific islander)

i think thats how it would go... lookin at the list, WHITE POWER!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
we should do a white people vs. black people Minorities crew battle at this tourney
I DON'T CARE HOW WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS, ALL I KNOW IS THAT WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS!

Also, Mexican's aren't the minority in AZ, so Chris would be with us ;).

and even if he wasn't, we would have people like Silly Kyle, Hadesblade, Darkshifter, and all the other people Darkshifter listed on our team, so the teams wouldn't be that uneven. Whites got this.

We are doing this guys.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Lol, no, she is exactly half filipino and half white, and so she gets to choose, and we all know which side thats going to be :coolmonke

Jane

Smash Hero
lol kurtis, believe it or not mexicans are still a minority in this state. whites make up about 50-some percent of the arizona population.

and i am not pacific islander, despite looking like i am. i've always said that i probably do have some pac islander in my blood somewhere though. i am mexican though.

please dont do this crew battle next tourney :(...

Top Bottom