• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay Gaming League November 20-21:- Seattle WA

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
TourneyPlay Gaming League November 20-21:- Seattle WA

Tp6 is now Dead due to this gameing league that Gc guy is doing. It has be renamed to TourneyPlay Gaming League and the frist one is in November witch is really far away now from the dates listed so far it would be the week of thinksgiveing witch would mean no school for that week so more players could make it and then go back home to have Thinksgiveing. Anyway here is info about it for now Ill update this as I know more

Circuit Events:
Halo Reach 4v4
Smash Bros Brawl 1v1 and 2v2

Side Events: (some or all depends on city)
Melee 1v1 and/or 2v2
Super Street Fighter 4
TvC
Gears of War 2 or 3
Madden NFL 11
SSB 64 1v1 and/or 2v2

Entry Fee's: (Approximate)
Halo Reach $160/Team
Brawl $30 per Person (for entire event, no discounts, no venue, no per event, its $30 flat)
Side Event Entries will be between $10 and $30 per Event

Prize Pools: (approximate)
Halo Reach $5500
Brawl $2000

Lovage

Smash Hero
i was gonna go but i need to save money for pound 4 and maybe ROM2

my dreams of playing with the washington d00ds are RUINED

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
hmm if alot of players go this then maybe ill go, but with it being on v-day I wont be there unless some good players go.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
if all the info is up to date, then there is a high possibility (90%) that ill be there. the only thing holding me back is trying to get monday, feb 15th off from work for traveling purposes. ill keep u posted tho

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
SuPeRbOom do you wanna come to this? Lovage are you going? Blue Yoshi you should come if SuPeRbOom comes, S2J you should try to come out to this as will,. also if I get alot players to go then I will go to this even if its on V-day. Anyone who wants to beat up Wa and try and make some money should try and come out. Not only that, but you will get to play players Like Me and Kefit if you come.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Lets get some serious 64 games going at this one. TP3 was OK... would be sweet to see a solid bracket of 32 for this event!!!
Right now if you are coming for 64 ONLY, entry is $15 (7 to Venue, $8 to Prizes) if we get 25++ entries to this, I will shift $2 of the entry fee for this in 64 only to prizes to try and bump this up some.
I know $2 isnt much, but 10 or 15 of you are 64 only, its another 20-25$...Again not a lot, but its something!

Pre-reg is up at www.TourneyPlay.net

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
hey gameclucks, do we have to pre-register if were only goin for ssb64? if so, where do we go to register cuz the link u posted doesnt have an option for ssb64 =C

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Oops, completely wrong tourney thread. lol fail :p

But I guess since I made a post here, might as well make use of it.

How many confirmed 64 players are there... as in, how many people there will play 64 friendlies and such?

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
if there is going to be people playing on the ssb64 vc, I will bring my n64 to gc adapter.
Im sure it will be set up, but with me maybe going and my friends ill be sure to bring a N64 :). And as for how many 64 players that will be there I'm not sure on that one as everyone that I have asked as said maybe or will get back to me later

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Name: The Canal @ The Locks
Address: 5300 34th Avenue NW
Ballard, Washington, United States

Thats where its at for now.

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
99% chance I'll be going to this. In fact I'll probably catch a ride with Jel because I hate driving to Smash events.

It's sounding like we might have a bunch of good players show up :x

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Just booked my hotel reservation! i got a room with 2 beds, so if anyone wants to share the room, id be down

edit: also, ill be driving so if anyone wants to carpool, ur more than welcome to come along

D

Deleted member

I sort of want to go to this but will decide way down the line (if I get enough $$$$ from my job)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, that's not good news if we were hoping to win 1st place (just joking :p)

I'm in the same boat as s2j. Depends on money. If I were to go to this, I'd be taking the ferry down from Victoria to Seattle. Would someone be able to pick me up from there? Or from a bus stop on the way?

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
hey s2j, u could stay at the hotel room i got if u want, but u may want to bring a sleeping bag or something cuz i think the other bed may be called for already.

also, blue yoshi, like i mentioned before, i will be driving so i can pick u up if jel cant.

dch111

Smash Journeyman
SSB
SSBM
SSBB

are probably the best names

I would attend these things if I had my own time/money.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
So with this being a month out who is coming who is not??? I'll talk to some of you on IM and see if we can make plans. I know Darth Rancorous will have a hotel room so we could try and meet up there and play some smash and hang out and stuff. Also I'm willing to pick anyone up from the airport if they need to be picked up or if you need to be picked up in Seattle let me know on pm or IM

Top Bottom