• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay #4 - Feb 12th - 14th 2010

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
and isnt KA master coming.

hes pretty good I hear
lmfao.

wow Is unityole really coming?? if so that could be really cool.
Yes, he is coming with us.

Double post...

Anyway who ever the guy is from Dom Rep... ahh ****. Someone house this guy???

I am hoping Panama still comes also...

Flights from Oakland to Seattle and back are like $180 right now, I just helped some guys book theirs... Look at Orbitz and you can find some GOOD deals.

Will try and update Super Star list...
I'm a ****en superstar.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
[QUOTE=xXx-NoobKing-xXx;9409095

Yes, he is coming with us.

Ok, cool. What days you guys going and when will you be there? If he happens to be in Seattle on Saturday Feb 13th, ask him if he would like to meet up with me and a few really good players for some Smash 64??

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
they did pretty well

Didn't PR beat Washington in Genesis crews?
ive never been in an american tourney. ive been in PR. i play melee too. some time ago i was the best in melee here in my country and PR im a little out of practice but i still play very well ssbm. anyone can house me?.

the price of the airplane ticket is xpensive today than was yesterday. i really want to go. i need to know if someone can help me

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Somebody can house you for sure. Im sure toph or vish would be glad to house you. But they dont play brawl at all.

But get your ticket! You will be housed.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
thanks

Somebody can house you for sure. Im sure toph or vish would be glad to house you. But they dont play brawl at all.

But get your ticket! You will be housed.
can i have a phone number or mail?. i want to be sure. would be difficult be in seattle alone.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
dont tell brawl players that toph and vish will gladly house them lol
He said he plays melee and is pretty good.

He should buy his ticket while its cheap. Shane is the only one who knows the brawlers and he is also in charge of housing.

@supershadowlink-Pm Eggz and ask about brawl housing. Ill ask toph just in case.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
If it ain't Lord HDL it's done.

I'll house you if you play Melee, I'll go ahead and PM you my phone number. But we aren't going to play any Brawl around our house lol, cause we think that game is boring.

Go ahead and buy your ticket now.

By the way, if after you come here, you find some Brawl players that could house you and you decide you would rather go with them, so that you can practice Brawl, that's fine too. It's not that big of a deal.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
are they still going?

If it ain't Lord HDL it's done.

I'll house you if you play Melee, I'll go ahead and PM you my phone number. But we aren't going to play any Brawl around our house lol, cause we think that game is boring.

Go ahead and buy your ticket now.

By the way, if after you come here, you find some Brawl players that could house you and you decide you would rather go with them, so that you can practice Brawl, that's fine too. It's not that big of a deal.
im talking about ally and m2k.?. i'll call u today.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
M2K is suppose to come...

Ally is not coming (as of last couple days anyway)

We will have all of the top players on the West Coast though... DSF, Tyrant, Jem, Valdens, Weruop, Larry, mikeHAZE... So even if for some reason M2K doesnt make it... there will be no lack of competition.

GET TICKET NOW NOW NOW! and we will 100% figure the rest out for you.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
M2K is suppose to come...

Ally is not coming (as of last couple days anyway)

We will have all of the top players on the West Coast though... DSF, Tyrant, Jem, Valdens, Weruop, Larry, mikeHAZE... So even if for some reason M2K doesnt make it... there will be no lack of competition.

GET TICKET NOW NOW NOW! and we will 100% figure the rest out for you.
M2K didn't want me to go.

Jem.

Smash Master
I will be at tourneyplay both days! teaming with weruop for brawl and practicing real hard so i can try to win singles... I'll be there for the melee day as well but I don't think i'll be entering on account of i suck major nads in melee singles and that i dont have a melee partner -- if youre good i will team with you if you got ditched or something but im definently not worth the melee investment. ill be bringing my digital camera + video recorder to this!

Didn't PR beat Washington in Genesis crews?
I took 5 stocks off Puerto Rico, don't blame me. =p. I DIDNT LOSE!!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
@Ally - So what of he doesnt want you to come... Not sure how that matters...?
I am not 100% sure M2K is making it as he hasnt got back to me about money issues with his money getting stolen and not getting paid from a couple of events...

@Everyone

PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **PRE-REGISTER ** PRE-REGISTER **

You should all pre-register....

Jem.

Smash Master
I will pre-register as soon as I have access to my paypal when the db on ebay gets his stuff. cant access the money until then

and m2k won a tournament yesterday, and said on facebook "note to self -- buy plane tickets" so im assuming he meant for tourneyplay 4.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Can not remember if I posted this or not...
I have PMed all the Brawl players on AiB, so here are the Melee free entries from R3, WGFV and Pound4 participation.
These entries are non-transferable, only the person listed below can redeem it and its only for the Event listed (Venue and other events need to be paid for):

Melee 1v1 - Lucky (R3), Mango (P4), Connor (WGFV)
Melee 2v2 - MacD (R3), Zhu (R3), Mango (P4), Lucky (P4), Smoke2jointz (WGFV), Fly Amanita (WGFV)

So I expect to see these Melee people at TP4... especially when two of them are FREE 1v1 and 2v2...

Paff

Smash Journeyman
@supershadowlink:

If nobody else can house you, I can. I'm really bad at Brawl, though, and don't play any top/high tiers, so I wouldn't be a great choice for practice.

MacD

Banned via Administration
connor wanted to let people of tp 4 know this

"thanks a lot for giving me free entry to singles for Melee, Gameclucks guy, but I doubt I'd be able to make it because I'm too young/poor to buy a plane ticket to washington. I'll definitely go once I'm 18 or something. I <3 Washington"

and then a "P.S: someone pay for my plane ticket ;)"

ps i feel the same way as connor except i'm just poor, not young

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
connor wanted to let people of tp 4 know this

"thanks a lot for giving me free entry to singles for Melee, Gameclucks guy, but I doubt I'd be able to make it because I'm too young/poor to buy a plane ticket to washington. I'll definitely go once I'm 18 or something. I <3 Washington"

and then a "P.S: someone pay for my plane ticket ;)"

ps i feel the same way as connor except i'm just poor, not young
NO ****ing jonz cali.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
All I know is ALL OF YOU should be at TP4...

Adding sponsors every day for this event... some will not kick in until later events (unfort), but get PRE-REGISTERED (because if you dont you will pay full Late Reg price at the door NO EXCEPTIONS (Otto, Eggz, etc...)) and get to this event!!

Sponsors I am working with
Gamer Grub
Game Juice
Split Reason
Team Foxy (support help)
ActiveGamersLA (support help... I hope????)
Play N Trade Kirkland
Magnolia Audio/Video (future events I think)
West Coast LANs (support help...future events)
Galaxy4Gamers (support help...future events?)

unityole

Smash Lord
yo gameclucks lets talk about future events. combine bc and wa =)

and sorry i can not make it to this. my parents think its important to have a jewish person like me to be there for an asian new year family dinner, wtf? and that happen to be on the 13th. next time around no johns I will go to it, ADAM will lead me there.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
yep yep, OC3 was my first huge tourney
Did u see when I got 25th and got ***** by Bombsoldier? Good times son.

yo gameclucks lets talk about future events. combine bc and wa =)

and sorry i can not make it to this. my parents think its important to have a jewish person like me to be there for an asian new year family dinner, wtf? and that happen to be on the 13th. next time around no johns I will go to it, ADAM will lead me there.
lmfao. Yes I will.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
SCHEDULE

TP4 Launch Party - Friday Feb 12th 2010
GameClucks LAN Center 3pm - 10pm
We will live stream a lot of this event... mostly will be just a camera shot of the area.
Food and Drinks provided.
Its light snack foods, this is not a dinner replacement.
If you did not Pre-Register, this event will be $10 at the door (NO EXCEPTIONS)

Event @ Seattle Center
Saturday 10am - 10pm
10am - 11am - Registration (if not Pre-reg'ed you WILL pay full price)
11am - 12pm - Bracket Set Up (Brawl 1v1, Qual Brackets and Halo3)
12pm - 12:30pm - GCTV TP4 Show
12pm - Until Done - Halo3 4v4
12pm - 3pm - Brawl 2v2 Bracket
3pm - 6pm - Brawl Qualifier Brackets
6pm - Until Done - Brawl 1v1 Pro Bracket
9pm - 9:30pm - GCTV Day 1 Wrap Up Show

Sunday 10am - 10pm
10am - 11am - Registration (if not Pre-reg'ed you WILL pay full price)
11am - 12pm - Bracket Set Up (Melee 1v1, 2v2 and MW2)
12pm - 12:30pm - GCTV TP4 Show
12pm - Until Done - MW2 Bracket
12pm - 4pm - Melee 2v2 Bracket
2pm - 5pm SSB N64 Version
4pm - Until Done - Melee 1v1 Bracket
9pm - 9:30pm - GCTV TP4 Wrap UP

GCTV Shows maybe delayed based up on brackets finishing so we have results to talk about.

We will ask for your RESPECT when doing these shows. No trying to disrupt the show please. We are attempting to do something that NO OTHER event like this has done., we are asking for your help with making this something GOOD.
(because on our own we are already bad enough)

Jem.

Smash Master
Turns out I may have to pay full price Chris, I'm not sure. My $240 dollars in my paypal is inaccessible because ebay is being mega-gay about letting me use the money since it is a pretty new account on ebay.. I spent my cash too because I assumed I'd be able to use the money since I technically have had that $240 since January 26th..So Jamie will just spot for me with cash if we cant pre-reg. Lame but oh well.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Turns out I may have to pay full price Chris, I'm not sure. My $240 dollars in my paypal is inaccessible because ebay is being mega-gay about letting me use the money since it is a pretty new account on ebay.. I spent my cash too because I assumed I'd be able to use the money since I technically have had that $240 since January 26th..So Jamie will just spot for me with cash if we cant pre-reg. Lame but oh well.
Are you selling on ebay? If so, bad move.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
GET PRE-REGISTERED

I know many of you are not use to doing something like this... but you should get use to it... most large events require it or push it anyway... its easier for actual signing up and checking in if all we have to do is look for your name and then give you a wrist band, instead of dealing with cah at the door and what events you want in...

So PLEASE get signed up NOW and save us all time at the venue.

Some are coming in, but we need MORE!!!

SoCal?
Washington?
Oregon?

NorCal is mostly pre-registered.
BC has started...
Hawaii is pre-reg'ed

Top Bottom