• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney vids

Noa.

Smash Master
I love watching vids of Dabuz against an MK cause he really knows the matchup well. I can't watch those in the OP though since they don't work for the iPod. :(

and shutup Bob. Lady Gaga is great.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
**** U drac, tell her to showcase her talent instead of pumping the autotune up her ***.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
**** U drac, tell her to showcase her talent instead of pumping the autotune up her ***.
bob, you wanna know something, NO ONE LIKES SOMEONE WHO JUST BASHED ON **** POINTLESSLY, YOU DON'T LIKE GAGA, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, BECAUSE EVERYONE LOSES RESPECT WHEN YOU JUST DECIDE TO BASH ON STUFF YOU DISLIKE

also, about to post the entire GF set with vinnie, most likely last recorded sets that will be put up, btw, i hate ICs so i would appreciate advice on what i kept doing wrong in the matches

(otherwise imma pick up a secondary only for countering them >_> 4/6 recent tourney sets i've lost to those f@ggots)

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
fine, ill stop bashing on ****.

The anime all I said was that I didn't like it, I didn't bash it until someone bashed UFC. But i thought it was in good taste. I guess not.....

Zori

Smash Champion
**** you timed him out tho lol, that's sadly effictive.... Next time I play an ic I'm going to kill nana then camp for 7 mins :)

RichBrown

Smash Master
I'm about to watch these, but quick question: how did you do this tourney, who'd you beat, lose to, etc? And are you going to apex? (sadly I can't go)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
the only thing not in toureny thread is apex question, and no, i can't go because my family is gay

also, to everyone else...ugh, i just didn't realize the laser was going to kill me before the tether spike was going too kill him...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( >_>

RichBrown

Smash Master
Dabuz: When you separate them, charge a dsmash instead of an usmash to hit nana. Release it when she's right in the center of you so you can get the double sweetspot. If you're lucky you'll have a purple in there too and you can get rid of nana at a ridiculously early percent since she has no DI and will shoot really far away. Not to mention a double sweetspotted dsmash does roughly 26% uncharged. Double purple fully charged does 52% >.>

Top Bottom