• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Tournament Results & Character Rankings 2009 |

Mr-R

Smash Champion
anger post lol ? im not angry at all, i just find it a little ironical that some people who arent even that good themselves are spamming this mario thing xD

and jumpman why do u have a marth sig O.o?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah my post obviously didn't make you angry enough to insult me and post aload of BS. Don't let **** get to your head else you will fail. Like you did vs Irios lololololol

Mr-R

Smash Champion
lol dont think someone that has never placed top 3 is worth my time or respond, so this is my last message obv

edit: due to what i said at the above ^, im using the edit function.
obviously i meant top 3 in a MAJOR or DECENTLY BIG tourney, not the ones with 10 ppl -.-

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
huh lol? I've never placed below top 4 in any tournament besides when I went to Spain and got ***** because I hadn't played the game in nearly a month. Get your facts right son.

Lol here's my stats from UK tourneys/fests as well;

Brawl: 1st- once. 2nd - 6 times. 4th - twice.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Willz why do u always count that win, u have never won in Brawl, it wasnt even a proper brawl tournament with any good players, it was just normal everday ppl that entered for the lulz, they dont play competetivly or anyfing, also Willz u would probz lose to that Mario if Ramin did srs. Yeah ano u dont care about brawl but ur still not top10 at melee in the country, cya on saturday my friend hahaha.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Stop misusing my thread! Ramin is good at this game even though he lost to a Mario but Kaos is the best in the EU until proven otherwise.

@Gregs

What kind of rankings you ask? Character rankings of course. That's what this thread is all about =/

:059:

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Stop misusing my thread! Ramin is good at this game even though he lost to a Mario but Kaos is the best in the EU until proven otherwise.
He lost to Istud and to Gluttony, so this is not true unfortunately (he's top3 in europe for sure atm).

What kind of rankings you ask? Character rankings of course. That's what this thread is all about =/
Thought so xD. I was doubting it, because you have the full list up already now. But it seems you're gonna start a new list next year ??

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Willz why do u always count that win, u have never won in Brawl, it wasnt even a proper brawl tournament with any good players, it was just normal everday ppl that entered for the lulz, they dont play competetivly or anyfing, also Willz u would probz lose to that Mario if Ramin did srs. Yeah ano u dont care about brawl but ur still not top10 at melee in the country, cya on saturday my friend hahaha.
A win is a win, and a lot of them want to join the tourney scene after speaking to me and TC, it's just that there hasn't been any fests since October and the majority of them were NW level. Also, I know I'm not top 10 at Melee. Not even top 20. Although top 3 in EM lolololol.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I apoligize for misusing ur thread, and yeah what kaos said xD

Greward

Smash Lord
Placing well in an UK tourney doesnt mean your good.

And i dont know why people is flaming ramin with the irios matches, he just didnt knew the matchup and thats all.

btw spain is having another big tourney this weekend so ill post it here

Loota

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I haven't noticed before that Europe had it's own results thread here. I accidentally posted one Finnish's tournament results in Anoku's thread so I guess I should post it here also.

TOURNAMENT: KellariSmash 3!
LINK: http://foorumi.nintendo.fi/index.php?topic=5373.0
DATE: October 11th, 2009
ENTRANTS: 21
ENTRY: $3.00
1 Laatikko (Lucario)
2 Vilness (Ike)
3 Neutroni (Marth)
4 Jaxi (Meta Knight/Mr. Game & Watch)
5 Yuna (Meta Knight)
5 Nizro (Marth)
7 Athcore (Marth)
7 Samochan (Peach)

Lucario needs more rep :mad:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion

This was already proven otherwise... Istud beat him 6-0. Istud BARELY loses to Ramin and no one else (well, cenel 2-1). He 3 stocked Ramin a month ago and lost the finals 3-2 due to a suicide.

Kaos however, never beat Istud and still loses to Gluttony. Kaos is obviously not the best.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Didn't even read that BS. Kaos is the best in EU period. You're just delusional.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
BS? How? @_@... I don't get it. Statistically (not counting TSL because he used Snake) he performed best against everyone.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
BS? How? @_@... I don't get it. Statistically (not counting TSL because he used Snake) he performed best against everyone.

who cares about what he used? he placed 33rd either way, and even if he used snake against leon second round he used diddy vs both leon and kly, and lost.its not ICs but its still his main char and he lost playing as him, now don't say it isn't when netherlands are always saying: istud best diddy in europe (thats Joan imo xD) and himself says that he mains both chars.

kaos has the most consistent results this year, he didn't place 7th or 33rd I think.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
tourney result wise it would be kaos, me and someone else. if u dont agree then prove me wrong.
potentially i think istud is a very good player and defintely one of the best in europe, but just because he 6-0d kaos doesn't automaticely mean hes best in europe.

I also lolled at when u said he suicided in grand finals, whenever i tell u I SD'D against irios, u say u dont care cause thats what determines someones skill >.>
and yes Istud 3 stocked me a month ago, but i still won the set and I've won multiple times against istud in previous tourneys.
the thing with istud is that most of the time he doesn't play at his best for some reason, but when he does he goes ***** berserk and ***** everyone xD but still ,being able to play well constantly also determines someones skill dont u agree JUMPMAN?

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Please ramin, look at the context and don't ***** about your mario loss. You know I really don't give a **** you lost, I do care about telling you about it though.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
I think after Dolls we will get a clearly picture of the best players in EU imo.
Its kinda hard to determine the best right now, cause we only had like 1 tourney where all good players attended.

but still Kaos is the best Imo, i dont give a **** if he lost to istud, istud won CIB, kudos for that, but we gotta keep in mind that he placed 7th in a kinda small tourney where only dutch ppl attended, and 33th at TSL.

So yeah, lets wait for dolls.

PD: Tourney Results wise it would be LP has best Diddy player, ppl need to take that in mind.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think after Dolls we will get a clearly picture of the best players in EU imo.
Its kinda hard to determine the best right now, cause we only had like 1 tourney where all good players attended.
Kaos said he'll be unable to attend Dolls War. Will you come?

Tourney Results wise it would be LP has best Diddy player, ppl need to take that in mind.
This is hard to determine. Istudy won a game in Diddy dittos vs him though I still think LP is the best Diddy in the EU. I play against him a lot and I know how consistent he is.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
dolls wont determine **** since all the french cant go, thought after ALLIANCE we could say whos best, but stupid bushido inpact is on the same day xD
Right now im waiting for something similar to TSL4, that wont happen for a while though.

EDIT : also istuds diddy is improving rapidly ever since tsl, just wait for another big tourney where he can show it off :p

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Kaos said he'll be unable to attend Dolls War. Will you come?

This is hard to determine. Istudy won a game in Diddy dittos vs him though I still think LP is the best Diddy in the EU. I play against him a lot and I know how consistent he is.

Lol, this shows how biased everyone is.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Conclusion: Everyone just stfu til there is another big tournament where a lot of good player attends. As for now, Kaos is nr1 in europe :). And let this thread continue with what's it meant for: Character ranking list (not players xD)

Moko

Smash Cadet
~ Chronicles - An Autumnal Twilight (Italian Tournament 6-8 December 2009)
~ 40 entrants / 11 €
~
1: Vincent [Marth / Game&Watch]
2: Moko [Pikachu / Dedede]
3: BlueLink [Link / Toon Link]
4: Suora [Pokemon Trainer / Zamus]
5: Lanz [ROB]
5: MCT [Donkey Kong]
7: Balta [Marth / Meta]
7: Cirno [Falco / Meta Knight / Snake]
~ http://www.ssbm.it/forum/index.php?showtopic=5885

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Conclusion: Everyone just stfu til there is another big tournament where a lot of good player attends. As for now, Kaos is nr1 in europe :). And let this thread continue with what's it meant for: Character ranking list (not players xD)
agreed......

also this

~ 40 entrants / 11 €

WTF WHY CANT WE DO THAT!

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Cant we just ****ing prepare a tournament where everyone CAN attend? **** we are not going to be able to determine the best players if everyone is going to different tourneys ._.

Lol Ramz only Armada is going to Alliance xD, still if the french ppl attended, no spanish, uk, germans etc would attend.

what i mean is that we should have another big tourney like TSL where all good players attend, but they didnt add brawl for TSL 5 (epic fail).

Gheb: im having hard for tourneys outside the country cause of money, and i really want to expend my money on a tournament like TSL 4 ._., Since the french are not going i will consider if going or not, cause i really want revenge on Leon and Kaos xD, but i wanna play all the other too ._., so yeah, it would be a maybe for me.

Flayl

Smash Hero
~ Chronicles - An Autumnal Twilight (Italian Tournament 6-8 December 2009)
~ 40 entrants / 11 €
~
1: Vincent [Marth / Game&Watch]
2: Moko [Pikachu / Dedede]
3: BlueLink [Link / Toon Link]
4: Suora [Pokemon Trainer / Zamus]
5: Lanz [ROB]
5: MCT [Donkey Kong]
7: Balta [Marth / Meta]
7: Cirno [Falco / Meta Knight / Snake]
~ http://www.ssbm.it/forum/index.php?showtopic=5885
MCT isn't playing bowser anymore? :(

Mr-R

Smash Champion
pepito wtf u talking bout ur gonna get ur money back from dolls since we're gonna win teams anyway >.>

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Brawl in purmerend

Brawl teams

1. Mr. R & Istud ( Marth and Diddy )
2. Kaak & T ( DDD and GANW )
3. Tiersie & Aqua ( KIRBY AND MK )

----------------

4. De Pequins
5. Green Gang
5. Rebaz & Jumpman
7. Hopi boy's
9. Yaaay & Mokro
9. Sino & Skippo
9. Indo & Gymmo
9. Ronic & Tobi

Brawl singels entrants: 25
Entry fee: 7.50 euros

1. Istud (IC/DIDDY)
2. Mr. R ( MARTH )
3. Jumpman (MK )

----------------

4. T ( DDD/SNAKE )
5. Kaak ( GANW )
5.Gregs ( FALCO )
7. Skippo (TL )
7. Aqua ( MK )
9. Kodama
9. Miyavi
9. Mokro
9. Tobi
13. Ivo
13. Lullo
13. Xonar
13. Indo

http://www.smash-bros.nl/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=344&start=920

Istud went 3-1 against me in WF,
then in GF I won the first set with 3-1
last set was 3-2

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ramin, you need to add characters to the names otherwise it's kinda useless. I'll update once you fix it. I assume istud = IC, MrR = Marth, Jump = MK, Gregs/Aqua = Falco, Skippo = ??? and T = D3. Can you fix / confirm that?

You also have to add the entry fee

Top Bottom