• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Udora Ontario, with enough interest shown

game set

Smash Apprentice
I live in udora with one other smasher, we'll hold a small tourname nt if anybody nearby is interested. Melee only, as brawl doest not count as a competitive game.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Harsh but acceptable...

Regardless, if it's just the core smashboards melee crowd that will be showing up, there'll be no point travelling around 1 hour to this place just to play the people we always play on a daily basis. You're going to have to sell this tournament a bit better than that, lol. How many other people have expressed interest in your tourney?

Edit: Also, don't make two topics about the same thing within the span of 5 minutes. That will get you labled as a douchebag.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
melee is better only gay men and furries can be good at smash.

so we have five good characters (so i herd u liek manpeach).

in brawl while it is true that we have three furries, one of them anonymously admitted to being gay for pay in melee and only did those things because he needed the money and therefore is no longer good and wolf is just bad. that leaves falco. and then for gay men we only really have snake because marth finally got his operation and falcon/ganon have titanium nuts and are so manly they can **** out lumberjacks and **** them.

metaknight is sort of a furry/gay male hybrid so it works out.

gaw is also a gay man and sort of furry because he pulls a turtle out of his rectum as one of his primary attacks. and he also stashes a box, key, goldfish bowl (complete with a living goldfish in it), a fully-functional parachute, and (amazingly) a team of firemen in there. so either he's a straight man who likes having firemen inside him, or he's gay. for the purpose of this investigation, we'll assume he's gay.

thus melee has 5 and brawl has 4.

i win.

edit: all future arguments against this strand of logic are formally invalidated.

Bug~

Smash Ace
wario, dedede, mk, snake, gw, marth, ROB and falco are on the same level..mk and snake are just easier to use and overused.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i think it's triple fail because he tried to dispute the "gay man + furries" only logic.

it's like arguing with **** or gtfo. it kent b dun.

Top Bottom