• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in San Fernando Valley Sunday 12-9-07 - UPDATED.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Sorry about UCLA 4. I came at the last minute and it was my only chance to go. ^__^;

eh I need a partner..

LuCKy

Smash Master
is sweeny todd with johny depp gonna be out by this time? if so were all going to watch it :) or im gonna **** everyone who dosnt go with my pichu:mad:

grrrr

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow lol i got ignored you 4 are getting ***** by my pichu.....grrr

my pichu is **** though lol

Atlus8

Smash Master
Well, since Nes is teaming with Morb, and I think Inks is going to take a break from smash for a little while, that leaves me without a partner.:( I guess I'll take that offer Fabian.

Edit: if Fabian doesn't accept I'll move down the list by people who wanted to do teamsies. Jay would be next.

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a game cube if you want, no game though, long story short: I've never owned a copy of ssbm, and my friend let me have his cube since he has a wii. lolz

Girl

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mike, I'm coming for sure and Brian and my lil' Bro are coming as well......

I might need a teammate, so just so I know for now, anyone wanna team? I play Samus/Shiek/Falco/Fox

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Hey Mike, I'm coming for sure and Brian and my lil' Bro are coming as well......

I might need a teammate, so just so I know for now, anyone wanna team? I play Samus/Shiek/Falco/Fox
I'll team with you.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Well, since Nes is teaming with Morb, and I think Inks is going to take a break from smash for a little while, that leaves me without a partner.:( I guess I'll take that offer Fabian.

Edit: if Fabian doesn't accept I'll move down the list by people who wanted to do teamsies. Jay would be next.
jay >>> fabian as a partner, i have first hand experience with this ^^

Top Bottom