• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in San Fernando Valley Sunday 12-9-07 - UPDATED.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
thanks to everyone who came, but especially to Boss and Vic for helping out with brackets ALOT.

Boss - you're really good, we should team some time man, **** would be ****.

Mango - did you win? nobody was watching your match so let me know.

Lucky - haha good games this weekend, i almost had you on saturday, glad i took that match, i had too much error 3rd match though, good games.

DETH - haha don't take the trash talk to seriously man, i'm just supporting my crew.

P - I honestly don't think we did so bad for our first time teaming, we just have to sync things up with eachother.

Blitz - Big blitz. ***** your peach, but your falcons too good. good games.

Futile - We should definitely especially since you live so close AND drive. maybe sometime this week.

brian george vic ziad - thanks for coming and help with tv's / chairs ect.

Larryy lurr - good matches, i did good first match but then you never fail to ****.

Nes and friends - good games i guess.

Kira - lol at me getting *****, good games tho, you got better i guess. We'll play more this weekend.

Atlus - wow good **** today too. you're really good and will **** once you get more consistent.

Thanks to everyone who helped, i'll upload brackets tomorrow.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
fun stuff today guys. much love to you all.

mike- thanks for the hospitality, no prob helping out. see you thursday *****

mango- our jiggas should be put on "how to catch a preditor" cause we ****.

lucky- i'm just gonna go flaco vs you from now on haha. good **** brotha

kira- our teamwork continues to grow, we ruin people. we have both improved so much. keep up the good work g.

see you guys thursday back at hazemastermike's pad.

peace

Nes

Smash Lord
shoutouts:
Mike and friends: good games in doubles I guess.

Boss your jiggs is good, **** you for having peach training:(

Mango:where's that tooth brush at?

Lucky:we also had you guys on doubles haha

Larry:Larry lurr!

Kira:peach and Fox are too good

Atlus:were teaming now!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
good tournament.

teams is definitely the most fun this game has to offer. singles is starting to bore me a bit, but maybe i'm just smashed out; i've played a ****load of this game the past month. but i've never been smashed out in my life, so who knows.

shoutouts i guess even though i didn't enter singles:

kira: lawl @ me doing what you hate: playing around with too many other characters that are not my main. i've been doing that a lot the past two weeks. now your sheik is much better than mine in a lot of areas that i should've been fixing in the past two weeks that aren't even that hard to fix. it's annoying my pride, but i'm not sure right now if i want to work enough to fix those things. a part of me really wants to, and a part of me can't stand it because i'm lazy. i know how to play gay but i haven't done it enough for it to be muscle memory and part of my play style. =/ but for now you ****.

futile: you're a perfect example of how good so cal is and why i <3 so cal despite what mango says. like no offense, but most people are going to be like, "wow who are you? must be a random, he sucks," but that's only because you don't really go to tournaments. but your falcon is really impressive. i love watching it play.

EXTRA grande ben: it's not just ben! Plain old Ben's for ****ing losers. This guy is too good

mike HAZE: you make me want to pick up jiggs now, no joke.

joe: you suck for not showing up, your trash talk is needed

the boss: as i'm sure everyone says about me (or maybe not, since i'm a ****, period), you're not so bad in person =) finally someone who can take a joke and throw it right back rather than get butt hurt (but i'm sure you know all about your butt hurting, you little metro you)

nes + morb: you guys are amazing in teams. i knew we'd get ***** but ugh

kira the boss: team pup n suds is gonna **** you next time we play. no johns.

larry: your di is amazing.

blitz: play me in tournament. WOW give me my dollar, I can't believe I forgot to make you give me that ****. No joke, that was some gay ****. Otherwise I got no problems with lil jefferz =).

thanks for hosting mike =)

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
I got 4th >_< too bad i choked against lucky, but even then i was playing well, i just wasn't finishing the gimps.

lucky-you lived up to your name. That first and third match were mine... oh well.
mango-I wasn't expecting you to go sheik.
kira- too bad we didn't get to play, i like playing against sheik.
blitz-too bad we had to play twice, sucks......
larry-good job, you keep getting better.
the boss-good games
p-too bad you didn't enter >_<

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
good tournament.

kira: lawl @ me doing what you hate: playing around with too many other characters that are not my main. i've been doing that a lot the past two weeks. now your sheik is much better than mine in a lot of areas that i should've been fixing in the past two weeks that aren't even that hard to fix. it's annoying my pride, but i'm not sure right now if i want to work enough to fix those things. a part of me really wants to, and a part of me can't stand it because i'm lazy. i know how to play gay but i haven't done it enough for it to be muscle memory and part of my play style. =/ but for now you ****.
Adam - Your trash talking actually helped me out a lot, I think it made the difference in my match against Morb, no joke. Trash talk doesn't usually affect me that much whether it's for or against me, but it helped that time, so thanks.

And yeah, stick with Sheik. Although after all I've said, I really want to pick up a different character for Fox. I can deal with Falco and ICs honestly aren't that bad but Fox is just ridiculous. Oh yeah, I played Fox in teams with Nes against Inks and Blitz and wow we *****. I swear it was just that TV, the colors were trippin me out and I couldn't play

futile - I guess you're the random falcon who's actually pretty good. Go to more tourneys, you'll get good really fast.

mike HAZE - If you knew you were gonna lose, why would you rather MM $2 instead of $1? Haha anyway, you're too cool, it's fun chillin w/ u and i'll see you thursday. Also ask Joey what he does to beat Sheik, it was embarrassing playing him in losers =/

Boss: Yeah we ****, Brinstar ftw. Mango and Lucky's double fox was too hard though, we'll figure something out and get 'em next time. We got closer anyway, we had a decent shot against them.

Morb - **** you got way better. But you're not cheaper than Sheik.

Larry - LOL @ the smiling pancake at IHOP. Next time I'll do better against your Falco, you got way better but I feel like I messed up a lot. No johns though, you probably would've beaten me either way.

Blitz: Glad you went back to Peach (somewhat), she was **** when you used her.

Nes - lol wow you **** in teams, we should team sometime even though we both have set teammates already but w/e we'll figure something out

Mango - You were the better crew captain for sure. I liked your commentary when it joey and larry were playing lol. Thanks for the half of the pancake

Lucky - Playing you in losers was horrible lol. Even if your ICs aren't as good, Fox is still 3x harder than anyone else for Sheik. It's too easy to combo and edgeguard. I kinda gave up after the 2nd match but yeah

The dude who I was talking to with P and had long-*** hair(sorry I don't know your name) - You were hilarious, go to more tourneys

Random smasher Sheik (Ron) - WOW you ****, good ****. How come you don't go to more tourneys? I mean wow where did you come from? Learn2chaingrab and L2downsmash more. Sheik can chaingrab 75% of the cast but nobody ever bothers to learn it, I don't understand why.

Everyone who went to IHOP - lol it was fun

Deth, Atlus, Tofu (and Larry as captain) - Get *****.

EDIT:

Lady who wouldn't let us split the check 12 ways at first - I straight up 4 stocked you

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
shoutouts
mango- we did the group hug :)
tofu-come on!!! you can do better in tourny you play falco!!!!
rob west-I'm sorry that I'm so horrible as a crew captain, I'll do better next time I guess
nes-:)
morb-why didn't you stay for crews?!?! we could've got ***** together
J666- it's on fire!!
kira-your sheik has gotten better the last time I played it, I wanna play you again :)
Lucky-*sigh* what can I say It just wouldn't be a tournament if I didn't play you, I hate playing you with the passion because our matches always end up going down to the wire, btw we did not get egg nog T_T

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Tourney on Thursday? no work and last day of finals means that I may be able to smash!

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
wow kiras good now!

btw highlight of this weekend: neighborhoodpizzaria getting drunk off his *** and puking at the McDonalds drive thru at 3am while mr pbody begs him to get out the car so he doesnt get any puke in his car FUKING ***** LOLOL.

oh btw URE KILLING ME LAAAAAAAARRRRYYY

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Wow remember when Blitz intentionally paused in the middle of a tourney match to check his phone?
I was watching, and I thought something happened to blitz fingers. After he pauses I see him picking up his phone, and 3 people simultaneously: ARE YOU SERIOUS?

lol blitz

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
wow, my mom just announced she will be coming home 2 days early, so she's coming home tomorrow at noon - meaning no smashfest, sorry guys.

I can still house Mango + Lucky + Khepri + SD, but if you absolutely HAVE to have housing, please talk to me via PM or AIM, because i am very limited to the amount of housing tomorrow night now.

sorry.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wow jay stop hating and go almost kiss a girl at a party you almost went to LOL
LOL hey.....that did almost happen =) i got a lap dance though...naw but its cuz j666 is always ****in **** ridin some1 whether it be blitz or whoever hes always postin **** hahaha but ill leave him to it..his name should be dickrider666 LMAO jp thats mean

Top Bottom