• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in San Fernando Valley Sunday 12-9-07 - UPDATED.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
edit: omg P stfu
he didn't ask for your opinion, he asked to team with me
lol

atlus: i dont think evilnem is going, so sure im down to team
It's a good thing I don't live in the United States and I'm not on the internet on a public message board, right?

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
I live in Westwood. You think you could swoop me LOL? I can pitch in for gas. Also, Im ********....when do doubles and singles start? THANKS

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
If my partner doesnt come Ill team. I play Jiggs/Sheik. I am experienced teaming with Samus and Fox, preferably Samus. Let me know

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
It's either gamble on football or come to this. Hmmmm....... You can have drinks if it's a drink with a cap? Does alcohol count??

Girl

Smash Apprentice
Hey LeShiek (FlyLeaf)....You know how you said you wanted to team with me? Well I found out that my cousin is coming to this and I don't want him to have to team up with someone he doesn't know....

So would you mind teaming with my brother?? He's pretty good...He plays Marth and Peach

Let me know :-)

Girl

Smash Apprentice
I'll team with you.
In case you didn't see my post above,

Would you mind teaming with my bro...? (my cousin wants to team with me)

(sorry about the double post; i had to make sure that LeShiek saw that)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
looks like i wont be able to make this unless its early =( singles should be first lol

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
it starts in the morning. hazemastermike is just being a hooker from the bronx. i'm leaving in less than 5 hours hoes, see u all soon.

oh and i can only bring one full setup

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
if you are coming late, please call me so i can hold back your match, note that this will only be for a few minutes though.

818-331-1776

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Mango and lucky are in teams finals with kira and boss right now.

TEAMS
1)4Leafmango
2)Kira's the boss
3)Morbidnes

Singles
1)Mango
2)Larry Lurr
3)Lucky

Top Bottom