• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Lancaster PA September 8, Labor Day Weekend

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
SUPER EXPLODING KITTENSGURU FROM DOMANITRIX VII vs THE GREEN GOO GANGSTAS TOURNY
The Most Radical Program of Ultimate Intensity
Aka Pennsylvania's Last Tier War
Aka THE BIG ONE
Aka SEKFD7vTGGGT
Aka *** east coast gamers they some ***** *** nigg@s

Info
12:00 pm
Saturday September 8th
428 Lafayette st.
Lancaster PA 17603
if you need to call me my number is 717-341-7491

COST
singles $10
doubles $10
low tiers $5
sex with potatoes and/or hookers depending on looks $5
missing this event YOUR SOUL
getting pwned PRICELESS

Help
We most definitely need people to bring set ups like
tvs
cubes
copies of smash
extension cords
hookers
a sack of potatoes
a dwarf
and anything else that would make this tourny even more amazing!!!
Post any questions and and i'll try to answer them as soon as possible, and don't be shy im like a ****in scholar I know everything

Rules

1v1 4 stock 8 minute time limit no items 2/3 up until semi-finals then its 3/5 then finals is 4/7
Each player may ban 1 counter stage not on random and it stays for the set, and both players have 1 reset. If both players can agree on a stage, that stage will be used. If there is conflict, then you must pick random on these preset stages:
Final Destination
Kirby's Dreamland 64
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Stadium
Fountain of Dreams.

After the first round the loser picks stage then the winner picks their character then the loser picks their character. During this round when you counterpick you may choose from the stages on random or any of these:
Mute City
Green Greens
Rainbow Cruise
Kongo Jungle 64
Brinstar
Poke Floats
Corneria
Jungle Japes

No stage may be used twice in any given set.
Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the game or makes it unable to be finished are banned and will result in the immediate forfeit of the entire match, however for this tournament wobbling is not banned.

Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery or to maneuver around the stage. Using them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as dropping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned. If by using one of these tactics, you have put your character in a place to lose a stock by ending the tactic, a judge may force you to stop and lose a life and continue the match short a stock.

P.S. YES VAGABOND YOU HAVE FREE ENTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attendees
(1) El Komosutro
(2) Vagabond
(3) Pacman On Crack
(4) Scar
(5) Damon 180
(6) A-Laon
(7) Takieddine
(8) PockyD
(9) Wesley
(10) Dot_Eater
(11) Velocity
(12) SwiftBass
(13) Eggm
(14) Reik
(15) Cactuar
(16) Mew2King
(17) Scha-K-47
(18) Copycat
(19) RawDawg5
(20) Hiku
(21) Kaos (PA one)
(22) BadGod
(23) UltimaScout
(24) UmbreonMow
(25) XYT
(26) D20
(27) Pikachun00b7
(28) Dead-Aim
(29) Cape
(30) Frozen chaos
(31) ReadySetGo
(32) Kasumi
(33) Heynivek
(34) Timat The Slayer
(35) Renth
(36) Full95
(37) Stop.Haxxoring.Me.
(38) SlayerColdKillr

TVs
Elkomosutro 1
Damon180 2
Velocity 1 (maybe)
RawDawg5 1
Vagabond 1
Cape 1
SwiftBass

Cubes
El Komosutro 1
Damon180 2
Wesley 1
SwiftBass 1
Takieddine 1
Scha-K-47 1
Vagabond 1
Cape 1
Kasumi 1

Smash copies
El Komosutro 1
Damon180 2
Wesley 1
SwiftBass 1
Takieddine 1
Velocity 1
Scha-K-47 1
Vagabond 1
Cape 1
Kasumi 1
Stop.Haxxoring.Me. 1

Extension Cords
El Komosutro 1
Damon 180 1
Vagabond 1

Hookers and Potatoes
Takieddine

Dwarves
Dead-Aim

RESULTS

Results
1.M2K
2.Cactuar
3.Velocity
4.Lord Knight
5.Pakman
5.Swift
7.Vagabond
7.Wesley
9.Pocky
9.El Komo
9.Xyt
9.Cape
13.Dot Eater

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am going. Definitely.

You should make sure they don't use gay rules. Lan centers sometimes make up goofy rules on their own. Make sure they don't allow stupid stages. All that jazz.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
i make the rules so it'll be all good but should i ban wobbling i don't want to but it'll be up to the public

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
You should probably change the title of the thread to have "Tournament in Lancaster, PA on <DATE HERE> : <REDICULOUS KOMO NAME HERE>" just so that people know wtf, "SUPDER EXPLODING KITTENSGURU FROM DOMANITRIX VII vs THE GREEN GOO GANGSTAS TOURNYGURU" actually is.

Damon180

Smash Ace
i'm there, i think
i can bring two setups, recording gear, and a bracket generator (much better then the last one :))

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
I'd come, but I'm moving late july/early august, so looks like you guys won't be blessed with my presence. It'd be **** if I came anyways. <shrug>

btw I agree that your posting skillz needs some work, JD. Definitely work on making that opening post look "professional and ****e" Son.

pockyD

Smash Legend
this isn't actually labor day weekend

i'll probably be there

50/50 chance i bring a TV (depends who i'm going with)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yea, probably. My girlfriend is dragging me to some wedding in September, but I don't know the actual date offhand, so as long as this isn't conflicting with that, I'll definitely be there with a cube, smash copy, and a few sucky pittsburgh players :p.

j/k, <3 Pitt players.

Eggm

Smash Hero
If i can get a ride with some one in philly (pacman/velocity maybe?) Then yeah maybe i'll go if anything in NJ isn't going on or maybe even if its (if reik can come we'll see.)

Velocity

Smash Lord
el k cant beat me so idk how thats going to happen though i will admit swift i wont say ne thing that could haunt me and yeah get out of here ,

as im going and draggin dot by his new hair cut and im bringing a copy of smash and maybe a tv and i will also bring anything else that will make this tourny awesome

also dont move the date or i cant come

are there bans and if so is it only banning counters like mlg or ne stage and can it be changed per round , also you should do swiss seating or pools pending the amount of people that show up

what about teams

reik has to come cause hell be pa by then

Renth

Smash Hero
el k cant beat me so idk how thats going to happen though i will admit swift i wont say ne thing that could haunt me and yeah get out of here ,

as im going and draggin dot by his new hair cut and im bringing a copy of smash and maybe a tv and i will also bring anything else that will make this tourny awesome

also dont move the date or i cant come

are there bans and if so is it only banning counters like mlg or ne stage and can it be changed per round , also you should do swiss seating or pools pending the amount of people that show up

what about teams

reik has to come cause hell be pa by then
i was just joking when it came to the results If i have money by september i might grab a plane and visit y'all

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
If people can get to Cactuar's I will drive them to this tourny. However, I will be giving priority to Cactuar, M2K and Scar.

PS. Renth, one of my favorite bands is from Gainsville Florida.

takieddine

Smash Master
M2K's coming? Cactuar's coming? I'm pretty sure your top 3 are wrong Renth :p
yeah, its :

1.Me (Most Awesome)
2.M2k(Cause he's just slightly less awesome than I am)
3.Cactuar(He wouldn't let me have his sandbagging cactus shirt)...

Put me down for a Cube + smash etc...

Top Bottom