• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**TOURNAMENT AT LINGUINI'S/SFL/ November 3rd**

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Thats why I said I'd rather do it for fun, since it's not really CFL's best vs. SFL's best!!!

But if people only would do it for money, then I think 5 would be fine!!!

:colorful:
wow... queen wants the best of SFL and not us....OUCH

OK LOOK... 2 DOLLARS A PERSON.... that way theres motavation and we can even have 2 crew battles and switch it up?!?!?! HUH hUh ???

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
bring like a tripod or a bar stool or something guys that way peoples arms dont get tired and the camera sits still the whole time

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
whoa whoa whoa, the last thing from linguini, is not the directions he gave us. how come linguini gave us some directions that we're not even supposed to go to. the directions are to his house i assume, but he wants us to go somewhere else now. cuz bayside looks like 15 mins away from his house.

ok just looked at the map again ad i see that the his house is like connected to bayside lnae area. but im still confused why we are going to pass his house and go to another street.

my cell is (407) - 922-1048

help CFL get there lol...peace

-Ggah

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
whoa whoa whoa, the last thing from linguini, is not the directions he gave us. how come linguini gave us some directions that we're not even supposed to go to. the directions are to his house i assume, but he wants us to go somewhere else now. cuz bayside looks like 15 mins away from his house.

ok just looked at the map again ad i see that the his house is like connected to bayside lnae area. but im still confused why we are going to pass his house and go to another street.

my cell is (407) - 922-1048

help CFL get there lol...peace

-Ggah
mapquest tells you to go to the wrong gate that doesnt let you in unless in unless you live there. so i gave you the right directions to the gate that lets you in if your a visitor.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Emilio

Contact
My cell is 954-647-7972
MY aim is- ostrichfreak102
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

If you want to have a good time get alot of smash/practice in get your lazy ***** over here so Lambchops can own you.

put the c0ck down

BETA

Smash Ace
Wow, that was a slap in the face... a HUGE slap in the face! All this time I've been using Yoshi, thinking I might be able to get THAT good someday... that really doesn't happen with Yoshi, ever. I'm done with tourneys until Brawl comes out.

Good **** guys.

Top Bottom