• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**TOURNAMENT AT LINGUINI'S/SFL/ November 3rd**

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
no i recorded the matches just so that i could keep them to myself. oh and there were 30 participants...peace

oh and this was one of the few tournies in a while where i didnt get mad. i actually did good this time. and wtf? im picking up my falco again. out of nowhere, my falco was holding it down. i am going to start seriously using him in tournies as my secondary...

-gGah

h1roshi

Smash Hero
oooh ooh. i did good. i beat n2k 1st round. and then logikz. then i lost to colbol(brought him to game 3 ^_^). and then i lost to queen(also brought him to game 3^_^). sucks that i lost to two people that i just finished driving 3 hours with...peace

-hiroshi

OTRU...

Smash Champion
good **** to everyone i played

hiroshi held it down the most since he hooked it up with the ride thnx brah

colbol we held it down, tru, good job on second

logicz and doodah chillin was highly nice, good **** on doubles, solid team

qdvs, butt matches against you lol, good job though your marth is beast, lets play more often dude

zoro, yo your fox is good, lets do more dittos!

chopz and linguini, good job on first

ill finish later

h1roshi

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

CFL peepz:
queen: good ish in teams. next time do better XD. my falco ***** your fox lol.
colbol: im getting there. good ish on 2nd
otru: holdin it own in teams
zoro: no sleep johns

lambc0ck: your too good. teach me the ways
linguini- your Ggah rocked mine lol
logikz: fun to play you. CFL son!!!!
n2k: sorry i had to play so gay. but i hate jiggs, and i HAD to **** you.
nick riddle- your link is freaking beast. beating my sheik in a MM? WTF? my Ggah got your bowser though. gg's
rexx- your falcon is nastee bro
beta- your yoshi is pretty sick. fair to dsmash works everytime
wes jr and animal control- you guys are pretty sick. fun teams matches
lee - its all good "i was just trying to sandbag all those games"...lol...ok

everyone else i played, good ish...peace

-hiroshi

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Shoutouts:

Chops: First, again, of course. Good ****.
Colbol: Good job on second...Still haven't played you though. :mad:
Seibrik: Good ish on third.
ESAM: Stop dash-attacking sheilds you little sh*t! See, even though the brackets messed up, you still got fourth. Good ish little brother.
Queen: "I'm the first person to lose to the same person in a tournament, 3 times." XD Now I know not to counterpick Bowser...Ever...
h1roshi: Next time, my Bowser will beat your Ggah! MM next time we're at the same tournament again!
Rexx: Yes, I know, we hate Foxes.
BETA: Did I contribute to your quitting? Sorry if I did...>_<
Linguini: Good tourney, even though the brackets messed up. Host another one soon!
NickRiddle: You suck.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
just want to say that wes jr is good but i still own you.
also, i'm the best ****talker in the south, and i can back it up. gg to me having to play fox x 3, chops 2nd round, and no one lower than ic on the tier list. screw this game.

Linguini

Smash Master
Aighttt, im glad you guys all enjoyed it, especially CFL!
Shoutoutssssss-
CFL-
hiroshi-fun ggah dittos man
queen-you were so depressed! good seeing you again
otru- cool matches, you got better since last time
colin-you got a pretty gay fox there son, good **** on 2nd

SFL-
chops-owned.your a robot man
johnny-owned
smilez-owned!
doodah-at least you didnt have to break through my gate this time,haha
cameron-my dad was impressed by your piano skills lmao
esam- your madd good man, great matches
seibrik- close set man, ill be back though
nick-bests bowser mangz
animal control,wes jr.-you guys got alot better, keep it up.
jon-ahhhh, jon beastin it up my, apprentice!
N2K-give me my ****ing money you prick, haha
rexx-good to hang with you as always

Other than that, the tournament went smoothly and im glad we got it to a 32 man bracket.
Because of sighrax changing my background my computer shut down before I could save the bracket, so it was lost and so were the full results.
As far as i know top 5-
Doubles
1st linguini and chops
2nd colbol and otru
3rd esam and rexx
4th hiroshi and queen
5th johnny and n2k
5th camerona and doodah

Singles

1st chops
2nd colin
3rd seibrik
4th esam
5th linguini
5th sighrax

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
wow...lol i would have beat the **** out of that kid...pissin in my shower thats a no no...thas not a joke... respect is the number1 thing and he jus went way over the line...bro y aint u jus beat his a.ss???

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
i did horrible this tournament, no johns tho, just wish doodah didnt suck so ****in bad at practicing, i spent more time smoking weed then i did playing, but good **** to all, and im going to never suck again ever again ever

edit: i lost in a falco ditto again h1roshi...... im horrible, i couldnt even hold down my main....

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
oh noez i played teh most commonly used characters and everyone plays to win. I've nevr seen such characters what the hell people playing good characters? =(

and maining bowser or anyone like that isnt a john gimpyfish plays solely bowser and he owns with it and he NEVER johns about his character he just owns.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Good tourney, bracket wasn't saved, oh well. My matches were fun, even though the second losers bracket i was pissed off....you should've heard me vs queen.
Shoutouts:
Wes Jr-Fun samus dittoes, we did practically the same things, but beams>missiles every time. FTW
Animal Control- I hate foxes, and fast foxes on top of that. That was just...insanely fast. Very nice beating my samus in friendlies. Very ****ing nice.
Sighrax-I thought you were joking when you said you were gonna piss in the shower....**** dude...what the ****.
Queen-I am the sole reason you didn't get 1st. I beat you 3 times lol. Good sets, your fox is better than i remembered.
ColBol- ****ing upsmash out of shield. You beast as hell man, good ****. I'm still not the best 14 year old ;_; Good **** in beating me and Rexx 2 times in teams.
Rexx-You will see how i missiled you in teams matches. I am right, I AM VICTORIOUS. You changed your name to Ghost...EVERYONE CALL HIM GHOST FROM NOW ON.
Hiroshi-You got WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER. Very surprised, nice **** taking col and queen to 3rd match. Get them matches up. Sucks that it was cut off me vs linguini 3rd match of the first set.
Linguini- Battlefield is my counterpick against you. Good matches, very close each one. I was venting my anger the 2nd set. First set was close. Nice tournament. Wish to have the bracket so i can see who i played.
Seibrik-Had a harder bracket than you. Sheik is gay, you always beat Rexx, stop it ****it!!
Nicholas-Yay for best bowser. Boo against using bowser on queen. *shivers*
N2K6/7 whatever- Good matches. I was pissed when you said you were leaving, sry man. We always have some conflict in every tourny don't we.

Think thats it, good tourny overall. McDonald's hid from us when we went to look. Cya next tournament all. ESAM FOR POWER RANKINGS!!

Sighrax

Smash Lord
SOLUTIONS:

1. Run water in shower.
2. Right click desktop -> Show Desktop Icons.
3. Settings -> Desktop -> Background -> Default.

Are you seriously that stupid? Also please don't threaten me little guy.

Pete pissed in your shower too. Stop being a baby.

classic zero

Smash Cadet
Linguini I was tryin to figure out what teh f**k you where doing with leaving shower on for like an hour wit no one in there puttin the hole bottle of bodywash or whatever on the shower floor(i thought that was your way of airing out teh b-room) ..but now i k-no ---ever so lame

Linguini

Smash Master
SOLUTIONS:

1. Run water in shower.

Either way do not to touch my families computer, or personal belongings ever again, its just respect. I dont get why no one stopped doodah from doing that, i ****ing host a tournament and the least you can do is tell me. and no, the solution of running the water didnt work, the smell is still has stayed even though i left the water running and cleaned it up with soap. oh, i changed the background ,after my mom saw it so now she hates the smash community even more, when i tryed changing the background the comp shut down on me and erasing the brackets in the process.

I heard it was you form like 10 people so in that case

Worst of all-DOODAH-
WTF is wrong with you man, ive put up with your bull**** long enough but lets see what you did yest.

- Pissed in my shower

Thats fvcked up man, your a *****. You will never come to my house again, dont talk to me or even mess with me next time im at a tournament, you dont do that **** and expect it to be forgiven.
And above all, you run away like a ***** after you piss in my shower, your lucky as **** because my mom would have given you a beating like kunta.
Fvck you.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
SOLUTIONS:

1. Run water in shower.

you're still an idiot for doing it. I dunno how things ran in your family, but if something like that happened in my house, my mom would not have stopped until the source of piss was successfully removed.

And there's no solution to getting back the brackets and what not, but even so it was his mom's computer so regardless its a ****** thing to do. I'd be more scared if emilio's mom found out.

But the thing that surprises me more than anything is why you would do that to his mom's house in the first place. She's probably one of the nicest people on the planet (as lambchops put it "literally too nice") and you did that to her house.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I didn't get to go to this tourney so I have no context for the conflict here, but regardless, pissin' in someone's shower is some scummy ****, Mike. Pete being involved doesn't surprise me, but I thought you were better than that.

-SynikaL

Top Bottom