• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

Yes we know he's confirmed BP. I personally think he's been playing townie and is town but I don't think he's confirmed.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I don't know where you're getting the sentiment that nix is next on the lynch list as well. I have others in mind before I want to see him go.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Confirmed BP.

I'm not going to continue this debate any longer. I'll target him, but the fact that ya think he's scum at this point, even after being shot, is stupid.
Scum can't be bulletproof?

Scum wouldn't want me to waste my one-shot vig on them so-

ah don't feel like going into it. Yes, he's confirmed BP because I used my shot on him and my shot is GONE, it is no longer with us! But on my back, and in my heart, my shot continues to live on!

Let's just assume Rockin is a hider, so he's like a cop that dies if he targets scum. That'll make the game easier, even if it isn't true.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Like seriously every time I check on this thread it gets stupider and stupider.

Also, I think its D6...
...yeah probably.
I want to make a thread in Dgames called "stop being inactive" in regard to all games.

But it will just get closed.
Nah, I'm too inactive to close it. It'd probably just go inactive anyways though. I'm sorry Asdioh.

You know who I think we should lynch? Friggin mentos again. I blame him being unlynchable for killing the game. Like really that's such an everything killer.

haha like 6 hours later I find this tab and actually post it. I'M SO PRO.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I missed a No Lynch in it previously. The alive playerlist and current Day phase number have been changed to reflect that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@_@

I was going to guess we had like, 1 mafia, and 1 indy left... but with the way things are going, it seems we either have a non-killing indy, or maybe a traitor, or someone that just freaking keeps trying to kill me. I tried to protect WL last Night, but still have my protect, so I'm guessing he jailed me again?

If we have an indy (or maybe traitor?) that means Kuz and Seph aren't cleared, despite the godfather being dead. Though I think Seph's more likely to be scum of the two.

Sold2
WashedLaundry
Zen
Nix2100
Rockin
Sephiroth's Masamune
Asdioh
Nabe
TehKuzinator
Mentosman8
We still have 10/18 people left? fajfdj

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Going to talk with Seph and locate a replacement if I have to. If I can't then herp, derp modkill. Aww shucks.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Lol @ aa flipping scum

Doubt seph would have come out of nowhere to hammer his scummate. Too ballsy. Rockin despite not wanting to play looks better with that flip. Doubt wl is a scum doctor or rber, there would have been a kill by now. Either we're talking inactive scum or incredibly unlucky scum.

Also, a godmother hints as a cop in this setup but I think having a full mafia pr just to counteract Asdioh's one shot thing is under powered. Lends some credence to smarg's seph resukt which only makes me feek better about him

Aa not being a supersaint also makes me feel much better about Nix.

That pretty much brings the lynch down to sold or nabe.

Vote: Nabe

Still dont see a need to mass claim with the good position we're in.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I am a gogdamn boss.

vote: Rockin. I will not accept a Naybor lynch. I want Rockin's head for all the FUD he's spreading and the lack of commitment to making a case on me despite preaching I've been scummy all damn game. He keeps trying to put a snake in my boot and I'm not fine with that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Rockin or Nabe were at the top of my list too, but I don't want to forget about Nix or Sold.

WL/Kuz: if you could pinpoint one person in this game as being indy, who would it be?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I tried to protect WL last Night, but still have my protect, so I'm guessing he jailed me again?
This happened, right?

/gonna ask Ryker to trade my doc protect for a vig shot
/too bad he won't let me

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Wl Rockin's play doesn't soeak scum to me. His wanting to hammer aa pretty much clears him as not indy as indy rockin woukd not have known aa wasnt supersaint. Mafia rockin also wouldnt be so excited to bus his mate either because he would be screwing over his own faction due to his disinterest in the game, which is something scumrockin woukd not do.

I call it how I see and Im not seeing scum rockin.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen we have something in common! We should be friends!

Daykill Gova cuz he gay.
This is literally the only thing resembling a stance Joey took. Would he outright buddy Zen like this if he was his scumbuddy? Somehow I doubt it, it seems more like trying to get Zen on his good side.

Flavour analysis: Patch and Sakuya are 99% same alignment. Sakuya and Patch are both very loyal to Remilia and both live in the mansion. Sakuya is her personal maid and is very loyal (she goes out to investigate catastrophes because Remilia is too lazy to do so, etc) and Patch is there because there are books. She is also my favourite character and my soku main, I wanted her role ;A;

If Patch was 'mafia-aligned' it'll make sense, but she is straight mafia from what I can see.

Kuz voteblock isn't fair, he was ninja'd.
Coming from a mafia member, saying that the flipped mafia are almost certainly same alignment. I'm not sure why he would have said that, being mafia himself. I think it's likely that the mafia have been all together, though.

I dunno what to expect from a normal 18 person game, but I was thinking something along the lines of 4 mafia, 1 indy.
So far we've had mafia witch, tree stump, and godmother. The witch is like a permanent 50% roleblocker, and the other two are roles that can help greatly in mafia having influence over the town.

When does the day end? Sold lynch isn't happening, mentos lynch > no lynch, I'll vote him if the day is about to end.

Oh look, it's Gova.
"Sold lynch isn't happening"

Mentos probably isn't scum, since I don't see scum being unlynchable, but hey maybe that's just me.

I was looking at Nix a bit since I felt he was suspicious...he made like 3 weird slip-ups toDay that seem more to indicate confusion about the concept of mafia than anti-town behaviour. Still, I'd rather lynch him because he's not helpful and I don't have strong scumreads (I can never find them since I always feel I'm reaching >_>, but in this case I just don't have time to analyse or take notes).
Nix isn't mafia. In response to the question I asked WL and Kuz, I feel like Nix is the most likely to be indy, if there is one, since being bulletproof makes sense for an indy, as does not claiming it before I waste my one-shot vig on him.

vote: Nix

just dropping in before another mad study sesh :S

arbitrary vote is arbitrary
Yeah, Nix not with the mafia. Right?

Here's a bit I wrote in my crappy 'notes' forever ago:
Nabe town (early on Gordito was trying to pressure him)
Nabe's 521 http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12595929&postcount=521 seems a little too knowledgeable of OS' role :/
and then this http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12725570&postcount=1578
Seems a little fishy to me, but maybe he's just perceptive. He wouldn't single himself out like that if he were OS' scummate, right?
I also remember someone trying to pressure Rockin earlier on. I think it was Gordito?

So, what about Sold? I don't remember what convinced us he's town, aside from an Aladdin picture.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
However you continuing to roleblock Asdioh has gotten us some pretty good results so just in case I am wrong about my Asdioh read you should keeo jailing him. With three mafia dead and two no kills in a row that may very well be the case. I dont want to make that scum call on asdioh just uet because I think its possible scum have been tryjng to kill him knowing he has a doc protect and just from in thread play I think hes townier than the others I want to pursue.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Kuz, that's exactly what I'm thinking about Asdioh at the moment.

Of the remaining players, my best guess at Indy is Stew. I still think Rockin is scum as that seed of doubt he keeps trying to push on Asdioh and I is something scum really want to push on a claimed JoaT and Jailer. All the no nks might be something to this extent. Leaving me around to spread FUD on me would be a great plan, if they kept managing to kill who I want to kill. Really don't trust Rockin.

Stew seems like a good potential Indy to me from that list. Him or Naybor anyway.

Speaking of Naybor
unvote vote: Nabe
I'm 100% okay with Naybor going.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Will accept a Sold lynch but woukd prefer Nabe. We shouldnt take forever im not trying to let Seph get modkilled

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Maaan. I think that Asdioh is our indy. And that Rockin/Nabe is the mafia.

We've had 2 nkills per night. Then Asdioh keeps getting jailed. Night kills stop. The mafia must be really bad at making shots and Asdioh must not be able to make his shots.

Opinion?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
The only unexplained death at night we have is of OS, we already had someone claim Gorditos death from Night 1 >_> so unless there have been other attempted night kills that only you know about Sold >_>

@WL - Your pretty adamant about Rockin, why the switch to Nabe? You think Rockin is scum and Nabe is Indy >_> so....why are you voting for the indy and not the scum?

Top Bottom