• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i'd vig rockin 2Nite... but nix wasted my shot :mad:

well Gova, if you flip town, who would you say the scum are?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
sorry Gova, I was doing something and I left the web browser on this thread. I tend to do that from time to time. >>

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I said i was sorry already jeeze -_- that's gonna follow me around all game now.

Asdioh question works since I don't think i've seen you give any scum reads at all >_>....we probably still have a day or two before Ryker shows up and locks the thread.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Hina, Town Aligned Curse Godess, has been lynched.

Due to unfortunate V/LA's, night will end when night ends. We'll try to end it in 48 hours, but it may last too long.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I would like to apologize for the long *** time this game has been down. I really am a terrible host and games I'm involved with will never have me holding the OP again. That being said, don't post until I give the okay.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hm. Looking at the surviving playerlist that Broto's currently updating, I dislike inactives at this point.

vote: Asianaussie

Rockin can go with him and Stew can go after if Rockin flips town.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
...I mean I don't like that I'm on it but I guess so.

Why does Rockin town = me scum, and what happens in the event of AA scum.

This game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Everything that happened between you two on D1 and D2? Would you say Rockin's scum? Would Rockin say you're scum?

AA scum means nothing to me. He's inactive. I'm weeding out variables.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
That's cool.

I'd say Rockin is scum. I remember he was scum. And it makes sense for him to be scum.

What about nabe? I don't like nabe.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
protected asidoh last night. guess he's town.
protected Kuzi last night. guess he's town.

D:

/this game is still going whoa

Is Asianaussie still inactive? ...then again, even if he does come back, it's kind of late and it will be hard to show he's not scum :x

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wait derp

WL is a jailer, which means unless he was roleblocked, I still have my ability, and I am indeed town.

Asdioh confirmed for town!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ryker wants me to stay in, but I don't really feel like playing this anymore. I'll be voting for whoever Kooz is. Probably nothing else. Last scum is probably between Nix, wl, and Sold.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
WL is a jailer, which means unless he was roleblocked, I still have my ability, and I am indeed town.
According to le mod, I still have my doctor protect.

WL is unquestionably town, I am town, and someone tried to kill me last night? o_o

Asianaussie
Sold2
WashedLaundry
Zen
Nix2100
Rockin
Sephiroth's Masamune
Asdioh
Nabe
TehKuzinator
Mentosman8

My town list from what I can remember, based on night actions, innocents, and unlynchables being most likely not scum. Unless he's a one-shot unlynchable scum which would be cool. And the innos could be a godfather maybe. Other than that, yeah these people are town.

Nix has proven himself to be bulletproof, and even though that was kind of dumb to make me waste my shot, he's generally considered town, right?

AA is utterly null, Sold I don't remember, Zen claimed sole VT and is uncc'd so quite likely town, unless he is just smart scum that knew there were no VTs. Rockin was attacked by Gord, who was mafia, so they're likely not mafia together, but Rockin could still be scum I guess. Then there's Nabe, who I have a town vibe on but don't remember why.

Vote: Asianaussie

let's see if he's still V/LA and if he can provide any insight.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Zen, 2 scum have flipped.

There's 2 or 3 scum left. (this game this game this game this game)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the break dragged on so long im actually out of my V/LA

ill probably post more at the least but im sort of tired so until i read through the last couple of days again there won't be much content, so i may as well be V/LA for another day or so

never subbing into a game again, too much effort to catch up

also, my user has no caps whatsoever in it ._.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
...okay.

I hate nouns. Scums would be a better word anyways =r.

AsIaNaUsSiE :troll:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
also, my user has no caps whatsoever in it ._.
What does this mea- oh.

Should AA claim?

Should we massclaim?

I was considering a massclaim being a good idea, but there are more players left than I realized, and only about half of us have claimed, so it's up to you guys, since I already claimed a long freaking time ago lol

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
This game still exists :O And on top of the 2 week long night, we have yet another no kill dragging the game out even more. My care cup borders on empty :S

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Does anyone besides me find it pretty damn suspicious our Jack of all trades and Jailer are STILL alive to this day? I mean, seriously.

Adisoh, why would you want a mass claim when there hasn't been much of a kill for the past few days?

In anycase, I'm down with an AA lynch if anything.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Holy crap >_> I checked this thread on a whim considering i completely forgot about it until like 5mins ago to find it was open again....I actually didn't think this game was gonna re-open >_>

so uhm >_> I have no idea anymore I don't know who to lynch at this point =S

Rockin: would WIFOM count in regards to this? >_> WL jails someone and mafia would only need to do a No kill to throw suspicion on the jailed person instead? But uh yea >_> i dunno.

Im more curious as to who else is gonna come back to this game >_>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin: would WIFOM count in regards to this? >_> WL jails someone and mafia would only need to do a No kill to throw suspicion on the jailed person instead? But uh yea >_> i dunno.
No amount of WIFOM or some diobolical evil plan in the world would make them want to No kill more then once.

Top Bottom