• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i think its amaizing how there were so many vids recorded but i see chibosempai in like every1 lol... talk about priority.... lol put up me vs tech0

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i think its amaizing how there were so many vids recorded but i see chibosempai in like every1 lol... talk about priority.... lol put up me vs tech0
lol I just made sure just about all my matches were recorded. I'm picking tapes randomly, and it just so happens i have a lot of recorded matches lol.

more videos up sunday night

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just a heads up, my TV is still at scars from the tournament. if he dosnt get the tv back to me tonight, i cant get vids up as i need the TV to do em. il still get the links from tv1 with utube uploads soon

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyone... chill with the videos. im sorry they arent up yet, but i literally have no time for them. i work 11 hours a day, and im not even home for longer if i have something to do like grocery shopping like tonight. i planned on doing some sunday night, but got sick. monday night my place was trashed and nothing was hooked up ready to do the capturing. tonight, i just back about 10 mins ago and have to go to sleep in about 2 hours. if i have time (i doubt it tonight), il do it. whenever i find time, i will. i dont need ppl to keep reminding me.

not that many tournaments have good recording setups, and the fact that 75% of our tournament setups had em is awesome. we got a lot done as it is, such as results up the night of (unlike others *cough* VLS), and have already gotten 2 out of 5 tapes done. i hate to be defensive and provide reasons like this, but its getting ridiculous. iv gotten PMs about videos, IMs about videos, ppl kept walking up to me at smashpocalypse asking for vids, and so on.

Beat

Smash Ace
I'll fruggin' come up friday night and watch the last three tapes with you and GOTM. We can pop some popcorn and make it an adventure! CHOCOBO TO THE RESCUE!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
k, i finally got the video links up. some of u may have seen em cause i said they were on blip a couple days ago, but now links are in the video post. they will be youtubed tomorrow. (promise)
hopefully i should be capturing more vids tomorrow.
just dont get angry at the one contestant who appeared in all matches lol, it was sheer luck. a lot of ppl forgot to make sure it was recording. i checked before every single match i played the entire day :)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
o yea just a simple question... how come only one match of me and reiks set wus put up instead of the whole thing... the 1st match of the set i think was right b4 it on the tape on battlefield... unless it didnt get recorded

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o yea just a simple question... how come only one match of me and reiks set wus put up instead of the whole thing... the 1st match of the set i think was right b4 it on the tape on battlefield... unless it didnt get recorded
I remember seeing only one set. One of two things happened. Either it started recording at that match, or matches before it neither of you had tags,

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
**** it i will say what everyone is afraid to say.
if brawl doesnt have captain falcon im not getting it. there i said it. -_-

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
NO JOHNS. That's what you get for having big plans.
there were no johns, i told ppl to wait

So wait do I even have anymore matches?
theres 1 of u up so far, and iv seen the falcon dittos u had (with velocity i think? there were no tags i think). i was told not to put them up, and i can see why lol. other than that, i cant give u an answer yet as i havnt looked through every tape yet

Eggm

Smash Hero
If brawl blows I"m going to attempt to keep melee together until starcraft 2 comes and replaces my competitive game, and play brawl for fun. xD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok i got more videos recorded but the entire tape isnt done. thankfully for all of you, they arent all of me lol.theres some of ame, triad, gotm, sneak, and more. im gonna upload them when i finish the rest of the tape tomorrow

Beat

Smash Ace
ok i got more videos recorded but the entire tape isnt done. thankfully for all of you, they arent all of me lol.theres some of Chocobo, Chocobo, Chocobo, Chocobo, and more Chocobo. im gonna upload them when i finish the rest of the tape tomorrow
Fixed for what needs to happen rul rul bad!

<3 Boco

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow chocobo change ur sig back, sry but it was so much cooler. this one looses the funny and hot azn chick aspect and looses a full view of randall from clerks.

also, i got all the videos captured from TV1. they will be uploaded tomorrow.

Top Bottom