• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
This tournament was ok so far. Like the people make it AMAZING but the way it was run was horrible(no offense chibo). Me and vex made it into the bracket and i should make it to round 2 the way its going. its mad fun and hopefully everything is good
I threw an eggroll at you.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
IT'S KEITARO TIME!!!!

I'm having alot of fun and I'm hoping to be one of the 32 of 280 people to make it out of pools. Wtf ain't it top 64 make it out of pools?? I hope time becomes limited and we do a big *** bracket cause the people here are too good.

Get @ Keitaro and JCeaser for 2-0ing Ally and Seibrik in teams pools :D
<3 Ally Time and Seibrik time
Hamtaro time!

*spins around*

Commentators were ****ing hilarious yesterday, I loved blackanese's impressions of pro players lmfao

ANTi_

Smash Hero
*writing from my sidekick @ cot4* this tournament is fun I made it out of pools get at me

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
It is all the people in the chat. If you want the stream to suck less than stop talking.
Actually the two things are completely unrelated. The chat is merely a flash version of an irc channel.

The only way the chat could possibly lag the stream is if your computer is so crappy it can't handle both.

Case and point: even when the mods "de-voiced" most everyone and there was no activity the stream still lagged.

That said it's a shame it's like this! I'm sure it's frustrating to Chibo and crew as well... but really the live stream is just a fun aside; we can't expect Chibo and crew to troubleshoot ustream when they have their hands full running this FREAKING MASSIVE tournament. On the plus side we have youtube videos to look forward too ;o.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Sooo tight had to go home because of school when I was in quarter finals..... school sucks.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
My Kirby sux0rz now. I'm gonna be all Kirby from now on, wow...I did terribly D:

Also Anti wow....f*ck school, just say you were sick or some **** and stayed home.

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow this isnt going so well.

Random mm,s now live stream is down and tourney most likely wont finish

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
all i know is that if i went all that way, and the tourney ended before i lost, and i didnt get paid...

I would be PISSED

also, it was M2K/Lee martin vs. snakeee/spamerer in doubles finals, did they ever play that match?

they MIGHT finish doubles but if they gett kicked out at 10 pm theres NO WAY that they will finish singles...

its just not humanly possible

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just heard the power went out at the tournament.

How bad does that suck?!

edit: Someone was apparently lying. nvm.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ melo. you cant do that...

people have lives and schedules to keep, everybody wont be able to make it back for that...

especially like the florida guys...

you expect them to fly back up to philly next week or something?

EDIT streams back up

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
@ melo. you cant do that...

people have lives and schedules to keep, everybody wont be able to make it back for that...

especially like the florida guys...

you expect them to fly back up to philly next week or something?

EDIT streams back up
You're right, I wasn't even thinking of the whole "national tournament" thing.

I have no idea how it will end.

...I want my money back :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom