• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
GG Bernard for the rank XD. Yo Nate, the school tourny is on right now and boy you trained David and Mox good. They were rlly rusty and there were a pound of nubs...too much for me to handle. But Dave didn't disappoint and he showed everyone a sexi waveshine XD. I almost lost cause I haven't played for sooo long but I managed. second round is today. Just came to say hi to ya guys XD.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
GG Bernard for the rank XD. Yo Nate, the school tourny is on right now and boy you trained David and Mox good. They were rlly rusty and there were a pound of nubs...too much for me to handle. But Dave didn't disappoint and he showed everyone a sexi waveshine XD. I almost lost cause I haven't played for sooo long but I managed. second round is today. Just came to say hi to ya guys XD.
DAVID AND MATT STILL PLAY? They should come out more LOLL especially David. CIRCLEEEEE

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
David: The last bi-weekly was really a wake-up call for me. I thought I could get by without having played as much as I used to. The possibility of you beating me was high, but I wasn't worried in the slightest.

Then you took me out, and I was like.............

err...

So now, I'm powertraining like I used to. Except I'm in it to win it now. No sandbagging whatsoever. 100% in all of my matches (yes, even pools.)

With school sort of dying down, I've found more time to work out the kinks in my game, and to figure out how to handle Sheiks and Marths better.

All-in-all: I'm determined to wipe the floor with you next biweekly.

<3 yous.

[beginshomework/]

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I look forward to having an awesome set with you then.

And by that I mean massive gimping action awaits.

<3s love.

edit: I was actually talking about this with Adnan a while back. I think my remark was something like, "I've beaten Bernie twice in tournament in a row. Naturally, I'm doomed for the next one."

Adnan seemed surprised by this, so I elaborated.

"Bernie will train hardcore and iron out his gameplay. And I'll be forced to step it up when I - almost inevitably - lose. Quite simply. So him being determined to wreck me will be a good thing."

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
David: The last bi-weekly was really a wake-up call for me. I thought I could get by without having played as much as I used to. The possibility of you beating me was high, but I wasn't worried in the slightest.

Then you took me out, and I was like.............

err...

So now, I'm powertraining like I used to. Except I'm in it to win it now. No sandbagging whatsoever. 100% in all of my matches (yes, even pools.)

With school sort of dying down, I've found more time to work out the kinks in my game, and to figure out how to handle Sheiks and Marths better.

All-in-all: I'm determined to wipe the floor with you next biweekly.

<3 yous.

[beginshomework/]
It's okay, you can't resist my jokes for long. Muah

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im gunna be in the GTA during most of the christmas holidays. It would be nice to get together to play with some more skilled smashers (not saying niagara is noob or anything ;) but the only way for me to get better is to play with more skilled players.

Im up for a smash get together anytime :p even if its only like 3-4 people its all good :p

Also Im maining a high tier character now :O

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Im gunna be in the GTA during most of the christmas holidays. It would be nice to get together to play with some more skilled smashers (not saying niagara is noob or anything ;) but the only way for me to get better is to play with more skilled players.

Im up for a smash get together anytime :p even if its only like 3-4 people its all good :p

Also Im maining a high tier character now :O
add me on msn. we can talk.

yellow_elephant__@hotmail

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Bernard I've noticed.. when you power train you begin to crack
If by crack you mean 'owning everyone', then I agree.

Otherwise...I don't really know what you're talking about.

Do you by chance mean like crack under pressure? I assure you my mindset and FUN level will both remain at their current states; so the only thing anyone has to worry about is me being alot smarter, and harder to beat.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Expect my Falco to wow soo many people that it will be given its own tier called: " Nate's Falco tier."
The pokemon will be missingno.

Yeah, so in recent news I'm really bad at smash while drunk, who would have thought...

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Expect my Falco to wow soo many people that it will be given its own tier called: " Nate's Falco tier."
The pokemon will be missingno.

Yeah, so in recent news I'm really bad at smash while drunk, who would have thought...
Are you always drunk then? lololol

JAY KAY NAET <3
You're amazing

Also, speaking of drunk, this match rocks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkzAMRxwa0k

wtf @ 2:07 DI also. Cort has more drunken matches but I saw this one is the most epic by far.

EDIT: Falco supremacy match 2?

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
GG man, David won the tourny and ***** Mat >_> the prize is $80.00 or a free game...any game and Sasha the tourny host will buy it for you XD. I recorded it on my phone XD. I made it to the 4th round but David inevitably ***** me so hard it hurt.... But the last round between David and Mat was flippin epic that the host even turned off the room lights just for them XD. Oh boy it was too fun because all we did was trash talk "WHO DID THIS? MOX!" hahaha jokes jokes. CRCL won so ya XD. Shiek>Peach >_>. No more Peach pillar for Mox.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
i predict you get me round 1.

partly because of my **** time post.

and partly because i need a frilly pink punching bag.

some gay **** i would like to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom