• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.B

Smash Ace
Lol sorry ARNDREI it was just a little joke kinda, you'll all see what I mean when we all play together again. Awesome now I'm hunted and I thought david loved me =[

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
lol David and Dzenan XD i love listening to u 2 it amuses me... David in general amuses me because he makes ppl shudder with what he says =P

worldjem7

Smash Ace
That's it? Just: David is 4th now...

I was kinda expecting a bit more changes.

And the updated date is still set to dec 3.

D

Deleted member

btw guys, **** updating this **** until next biweekly...i dont want to anyone to feel like they gettin the shaft so lets settle some beef the HARD way and figger things out

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
For the ranking it truly doesn't matter to me at the moment because I'm nowhere near it right now XD. But when I do get up there >=D I will help you guys with it. Anyways I hope that David will be able to get the house on the 22nd. If not we might be able to do it another way. Marco I believe said that he might be able to host the tourney if David can't. If this is the case I will need someone to give me directions to his house or for someone to meet me close to his house.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
For the ranking it truly doesn't matter to me at the moment because I'm nowhere near it right now XD. But when I do get up there >=D I will help you guys with it. Anyways I hope that David will be able to get the house on the 22nd. If not we might be able to do it another way. Marco I believe said that he might be able to host the tourney if David can't. If this is the case I will need someone to give me directions to his house or for someone to meet me close to his house.
]: Not Sauga?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Oh shut up Jeff.
Learn to leave your comfort zone.

I WOULD leave my "comfort zone" even if I "wasn't allowed to". To get there is around 2 hours or summat, and to get back is another 2 hours, my parents are asian and I'm basically dead if I don't get back before 10. Asking has been done and is out of the question and to bust my *** to get there is not worth it, and if I do make it I'm gonna get in some deep ****. I tried to make it last time by hitching a ride with someone, but obviously that didn't work.

I know I'm being a whiny and selfish SOB. It was more like a joke because I know I can't come anyway.

Have fun guys.

D

Deleted member

White parents care about curfews too, but we've just broken the rules so many times that they're used to it

Amirite? -_-"

You gotta start somewhere and liberate yo'self

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I agree with Jake on this one.
Speaking from experience, It's hard the first few times but eventually it'll become a lot easier to ask for forgiveness then permission.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
that is true but it depends on the parents. I can stay out as long as I want so long as my mom knows where I am so it really depends on the parents being able to trust you.

D

Deleted member

well anyway jeff's got a LOT of catching up to do so i suggest you get cracking on that **** man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom