• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Dzenan is holding on to 9th firmly atm. Mike for 10th, I really don't think anyone else deserves this spot atm. Not even Andrei atm (No hard feelings bud :D, needs moar ****ing of the body).

So yeah if Mike refuses to go on, somehow, I still hold onto 10th.

Also, if there were to ever be a pokemon nominated for "Most likely to be a skank" I'd say Lapras. Therefore, David for Lapras!

Pokefloats should be the official GTA level. LOLOL!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Whoa whoa whoa wtf gentlemen, I can understand pokefloats... but BRINSTAR? MUTE CITY?
We're obviously not playing the same smash brothers.... cause those levels are awesome.

Peeps need to practise up their counterpick levels. I mean, if you know your game on a certain level well enough it can pretty much be an auto-win.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
k.

brinstar isn't that bad. i can play sheik there legitimately.

as a sheik main, though, i am obligated to hate mute. it's sheik's worst stage and i always wind up having to pull some crazy **** with my ic or something there.

edit: when is the next pr update coming.

edit2: kongo64 is pretty cool sheik ***** there i should play there more often lol.

C 3

Smash Ace
****...... being bumped down to mid-tier is depressing......... but I guess I deserved it. Considering how the ECC PR is top 15, and considering we have a fair amount of talent who aren't on the PR, can we extend ours? not just to give myself a chance, but for the rest of us who are working towards it. Also, i'm not sure if this means much, but I nomiate Euphoria for PR if we extend it, and afro chris for PR if my suggestion is accepted.

D.B

Smash Ace
I honestly don't think Afro Chris should be on the pr... with all respect for another falcon main I don't think he's good enough to get on the PR

I.B

Smash Lord
The top 15 idea has been suggested before by Adnan, but I think the way it is now is better. Top 10 makes it a nice challenge for people to get on. If we switch it to top 15, we'll see a drop in improvement rate for anyone below top 10 - 12.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Afro Chris needs to be on the UC, so do Adam and Josh. They all earned it.
David needs to go to first place... he's been in 4 straight Grand Finals now, winning 2 of them. He definately earned it.
Adnan down to UC for failing to make it out of pools but still being lovable and good. Also earned it.
Placings that I think need to be discussed... 2-10 lol.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
i find it funny how i'll make it to grand finals and lose to bernie, then i'll powetrain hardcore and win a tourney, then ryan will hardcore powertrain and **** me, then bernie will go on a berserk technical rampage and melt his controller with the force of the **** going on, then i'll come back and randomly **** everyone and then the cycle begins anew! :p

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
That is between the panelists.

Afro is impressive and all, but I want to see consistency from him. I played him in doubles friendlies weeks ago, I know he's good. Personally I wouldn't mind taking out CoS players and throwing in more active players, but not sure about that yet.

@ Mike: You were in my pool. I saw you play, and I played you. You're good, ****ing good now. I just think that atm Dzenan is still better. I mean, he was the only person that beat David in a set against his Sheik yesterday. He had the best record in pools tied with Bernard and he did ****ing amazing in the crew battle. I know he holds his spot firmly, no doubt. But you've proven that you're better than I am.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I placed higher then Dzenan at the pre ToS tournament and at this one. I also did well in Ottawa.
He lost to Josh yesterday who is completely off the radar.

D.B

Smash Ace
Josh is great and all and yes I lost, but are you aware that after I got ***** by david my mindset was off and I wasn't playing correctly at all. Yeah its a john but that's what happend. you can take my spot and I'll go tenth if you wish I just thought I'd explain it first.

P.S josh for Up and coming list

D.B

Smash Ace
Like I was saying, take my spot I will respectively go lower... warning though: I'll be back with more ****** then what I gave to andrei <__<

D

Deleted member

the next update is going to be a <3 update

you guys don't know how hard it is to update this time omg

D

Deleted member

the next update is going to be a <3 update

you guys don't know how hard it is to update this time omg

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
Like Imadh said to me earlier today " The gta skill gap is getting closer" or something like that
I do agree with this because the top like 4 people basically duke it out... as always.. but mostly the bottom people 5-10 are insanely close. Truthfully I'm not really the smartest about all of the tier stuff but all I know is that it is really hard to rank everyone properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom