• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
i dont agree with these rankings heres a hundred reasons why you suck and your family sucks and your dog sucks because of these rankings

Actually the only thing I dont like is GKs place but I cant really argue for him since he never comes out anymore, he's definately better than his spot but I know he has to actually come out and play to stay high.

I actually have no arguments with the way things are, since it's based on results and not opinion, everything seems pretty well in place.

Of course opinion-wise ken should be higher because ken > everyone.

oh yeah put rob on the up and coming list somewhere, he's so overlooked

\/
Yeah I know theres nothing you can do about GK, I wouldnt argue with you over it.
Just sticking up for my boi.

D

Deleted member

FJHGKdjhfgkjf im sorry i completely forgot to add rob I know GK is better than low but he's not coming

rob i love you dont hate

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Steve: NOAH DONT WAVEDASH OFF THE EDGE
Noah: *SD's* f uck

Doesn't red gyrados actually exist in the game? In red/blue version

D

Deleted member

**** ya'll, the shineys looked cooler :(

http://www.freewebs.com/eonmaster/pokemon/pkpic.html

It says they're from FR / LG.

mike I foudn this website, that's where all the sprites come from, SWF pokemans suck. :(
tell me if you think the blue is better, I dont think it is though. And bernard had a rough week while he was jynx, you dont even know. He got mugged, shot, and stabbed.

Sanu

Smash Champion
One day I posted on GTA Power Rankings thread and I got horrible sarcasm responses.

lewl I'm actually interested now all the Waterloo players are in awe at RaynEX so I wanna fight him now and see how far he's gone >_>
Hey, I'm not exclusively a waterloo player, buddy! And in being in awe is an overstatement.

D

Deleted member

But they're laaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeee and once you open up Pandora's pokeball there's no going back..it becomes way too convoluted

D

Deleted member

hahahahahahahahahahaha something less dinky? aw but it's so funny

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Moltres
Zapdos
Articuno
Butterfree?

Three legendary birds, followed by BUTTER-F***IN-FREE?? at least make it like, Hitmonlee o somethin.

edit: lmao @ the fact that the most contested aspect of the PR update is the pokemon graphics.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
imho the PR should look like

1) Celebi
2) Snorlax
3) Tyranitar
4) Zapdos
5) Dugtrio
6) Skarmory
7) Blissey
8) Salamence
9) Gengar
10) Metagross

^ if you can figure out why you get a cookie. Heracross and Swampert are also viable for the above.

alternatively

1) Exeggutor
2) Tauros
3) Chansey
4) Starmie
5) Alakazam
6) Zapdos
7) Rhydon
8) Gengar
9) Jynx
10) Golem

^ if you can figure that one out, you also get a cookie. this one may be kind of inaccurate.

edit: mike & nate - don't be trolls and spoil this.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
David how deep am i supposed to analyze that? >_> I don't know the new pokemon on the first list. The second list starts with 2 pokemon with 3 heads... and uh.. no idea. I was going to go with some uber team combination, but thats limited to 6 pokemon..

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Metaknight0 said:
One day I posted on GTA Power Rankings thread and I got horrible sarcasm responses.

lewl I'm actually interested now all the Waterloo players are in awe at RaynEX so I wanna fight him now and see how far he's gone >_>
0_0 I'm a celebrity now?

Tell me the when/where and I'll be there. Haha I unintentionally rhymed that.

drolian said:
wtf is raynex that **** sounds like some kinda rain protection or chemical solution
You knoooow it ;)

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
David how deep am i supposed to analyze that? >_> I don't know the new pokemon on the first list. The second list starts with 2 pokemon with 3 heads... and uh.. no idea. I was going to go with some uber team combination, but thats limited to 6 pokemon..
hello.

First list is the RuSa tier list. Celebi was best standard legal pokemon followed by Lax, TTar, Zapdos and Duggy because they ***** the most **** and Skarm/Bliss walled a lot of ****. Second is the RBY tier list. Eggy was best legal pokemon and Tauros/Chansey were obligatory pokemon on every team regardless of who you were since Tauros was mr. **** and Chansey was a tampon... pink and it absorbs hits. it also could actually wall Alakazam, Starmie and the other broken psychics.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
****! I just lost out on 2 free cookies! ;-; I knew the answer to it toooo~~ lol David, do you want to check your cookies right now? ;] I already TOOK your cookies. Mindgames~ (LOL DZENAN AND CHRIS!)

Aswell, inactivity puts you down on this list. It's understandable and fair, I mean if there are others who are performing and contending for a position on the PR they shouldn't be bumped away just because the people that aren't showing up. I <3 GK and quite frankly he should be 10th imo with the tournament placings, consistency and his ability to pull off upsets. Honestly, get him to come out more and shiz really. Same goes for players like Julian, Jeff (Drolian) and Connel, they're good but as a result of inactivity, they can't be properly placed. Besides, U&C list is like a vague list of who's positioned where.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol i want to see if anyone else figures it out...

$1 says they read my spoiler then post saying the know answer and demand money and cookies. greedy ****ers.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
funnily enough if you swap Alakazam for Rhydon and squeeze in a Jynx/Gengar somewhere you get a pretty good team off the first six lol.

D

Deleted member

I'll change Low - Mid - High to the Caterpie - Metapod - Butterfree

And the bottom three in the rankings will be something cooler, but still lame. Hahaha. You're 8th-10th, what do you expect.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
make them weedle-kakuna-beedrill and then laugh because its basically the same thing

Also spot #1 should be Starmie because Starmie is ****ing broken as ****

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Oh, all this pokemon talk is bringing me back. Its been breaking my heart that shoddy battle doesn't work for me.

Anyways yeah, Surprised to see Swampert isn't auto on because of just how much he owns. The fact that everyone and their mom started running Hp Grass is a big indicator of how much a problem Swampert was. (This also made Giga drain Gengar pretty ****ing good.)

I actually like pokemon for the fact that you can win with mid tiers as long as your team still had good chemistry.... (and wasn't made of all mid tiers of course...) And the fact that some Pokemon really would be OU had they been given more exposure. (Encore+ focus punch Raichu for instance I always used to run as a starter... You dont even understand how many Snorlaxs would get focus punched.)

^Only like 2 people are going to understand this.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Mike for Fox or Marth tier
David for Sheik tier

LOLLL sorry for the spam, I had to.

(LOL NATE I GET THE ENCORE THING! LOL!! I thought it said Endure so I was a bit confused)

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
When did you play ADV? Last time I played Cune was dead... I think CalmCune died (well, not exactly died but it became considerably less popular) sometime around when Boah and CBtar became popular and when Hera/Zapdos decided to join forces and takeover the universe. People realizing Celebi covered TTar's fighting, water and grass weaks (while Tar covered for flying, fire, ghost and dark) didn't exactly help Cune's cause either.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Blaziken covers so many of the top tier its rediculous.
My team pretty much just worked to cover all common OU threats and set up Blaziken.
But yeah, CalmCune generally started to die down, but all that means is you dont see it as a staple in as many teams as you used to.

Edit: David we really should have played more matches back then.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Kay, Nate. Seriously, wtf? You play EVERY ****ING GAME. Jeez man, LOL! KI, SF3, MvC2, SSB64 and NOW POKEMON! LOL are you secretly a loser? XDD

Edit: Mike you should play with Aaron/SonicZeroX. He plays Pokemanz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom