• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Kay, Nate. Seriously, wtf? You play EVERY ****ING GAME. Jeez man, LOL! KI, SF3, MvC2, SSB64 and NOW POKEMON! LOL are you secretly a loser? XDD

Edit: Mike you should play with Aaron/SonicZeroX. He plays Pokemanz
lol I've played so much Pokemanz
I have a whole freaking army of trained Pokemanz =D
I've even caught all 493 of em <_>

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Holy ****, the 2nd Hitmonlee pic is doing a ****ing knee. That one should be saved for Ken LOL. That's so badass.

D.B = Hitmonchan
Chaotic = Hitmonlee
Coolhat = Hitmontop

D

Deleted member

osht, i'm on the Metapod tier LOL z00t.
Mr.Mime is the scariest ****ing pokemon i've seen.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
They look ok, but if we want to gauge player strength based on the pokemon that's representing them Gyarados goes to the #1 spot (at least of the pokemon there).

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
hi guys, my name is Thomas! I know this is the wrong place to introduce myself but I came online to get in contact with RaynEX and runawayfire. Lol, yeah I'm G Heaven from Unit X, a clan for ssb. So I play on Kaillera and if you see me, I'm in the EGX server with the tag name .:{G}...Heaven {ÜX-1}~[Omega]:. So you are probably wondering why I want to get in contact with them. It's because my friend Nahum is Bernard's cousin and he told me about him. Lol I was surprised that an Ethiopian rox in ssbm cause I'm Eritrean XD. Also, I wanted to get in contact with Nathan because he is my friend Matthew and David's, friend. Also I saw Nathan before in my school before he graduated, awesome break dancer. Central Tech FTW!!! anywho, it's pretty cool that us smashers are related by friends, pretty cool. Lol, also I'm not an ssbm smasher, I'm a dedicated ssb smasher playing on keyboard XD. And I can't say I'm a bad player XD. Anywho, ciao!

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
0_0 I'm a celebrity now?

Tell me the when/where and I'll be there. Haha I unintentionally rhymed that.

You knoooow it ;)
Lol, sorry for double posting but yeah ur a celebrity LOL. one guy I vsed online in ssb said that his school has Kingsley and a smash club, I was like WTF who caresss we gotz Runawayfire and RaynEX! so I showed him their vids and he said that Nate's Jiggs is ****. I got pretty pissed and was wondering who the hell Kingsley is......so we played and I 4 stocked his fox with my falcon XDDDD! so just today, he posed as RaynEX online and I thought it was rlly Bernard. Immediately I said BERNARD IS THAT U? And the poser said "yes"....Lol I asked him questions like "U KNOW NAHUM?" the guy played me and even got in my clan. Lol we talked on msn and I was so **** happy cause I wanted to show Bernard the world of ssb. ya, my friend couldn't take it anymore and told me that he is a poser and not Bernard. my day was ruined LOL I wasted an hour of homework time just to vs him. Lol so that prompted me to go online and find the real RaynEX. Ya the poser was mean too, he was telling me how he lolled when I told him that u know Nahum. Lol he said that he didn't even know Nahum or some **** like that. Lol, I served him bad though, whipped his *** with my pimp falcon XD.

EDIT: woops I didn't know that the swear words were censored...Lol I should stop swearing.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wtf is going on.
Whats happening man, its always random to hear someone who knows about you that you dont know.
I'm sure Bernard will be thinking likewise.
So much to touch on, but I'll just ask this for now...

First off, what did this Kingsley character look like? If you dont know, find out.... cause theres actually a history about that name, but if some guy was already faking to be Bernard then who knows.... hahaha and who the **** was **** talking my Jiggs? Ask them if they'd like to put money on it.

Also, have I ever talked to you before? What grade are you in?

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
awesome Nate! Lol Kingsley is some 13 year old kid who is a beast in ssbm. David told me he was in the old power rankings before he quit ssbm Lol. Oh and sorry if I violated any rules XD I just read them now and man did I violate a lot XD. anyway, Nate u should do some parkour XD. Oh and today was the DJ Sound Off and I beatboxed and WAM everyone luved me XD. Anywho, I'm rlly happy to know that u guys respond fast. you guys should play online ssb sometime XD. I got trained by some of the top players online like superboomfan and Asylum MC and....wait, I also vsed Nephiros who is too good. Man I know a lot of pros. Lol there was this one time when Levi came online and played ssb and I creamed his falcon. Then I figured out that he's in the Central Canada power rankings! Lol, we became friends after. Oh and Central Tech has some **** good pros. Lol, Samir the 3rd Strike Master. You must've heard of him Nate, he helped me in my competitive game and mindset.

Nah, you haven't talked to me before. it was one time when I went to the breakdancing club when it opened and I saw u breaking and man I didn't expect u to be good in ssbm XD. I'm in Gr. 10 right now Lol

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ALLLLLLRIGHT.

HOLDUPWTF is going on.

You know nahoum!? wtf?! Thats weird. I swear he goes to jarvis though...

So he told you about me? AND you know about NAte breaking? Lol man you sound like a stalker. Btw the guy you 4 stocked prolly wasn't kingsley. He was an actual beast, he would've owned you hard. :)

Um..,and whats this about someone pretending to be me? wtfridge? I logged on thinking hmmm I'll check my pokemanz on the PR. Now I find out peeps be imitating the great RaynEX.

Nate WAS right. I came on here thinkin' WHAT. THE. ****.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
double post cuz I'm cool.

Hypno? Because it has something to do with my nose I'd imagine. >_>

W/e I can live with hypnosis/dream eater. Maybe even a psychic for good measure.

I'll eat yo dreeeeemz sukaz.

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
LOLLL!!! NOT THATT I mean that a friend of mine who was the poser told me about Kingsley and how he's a beast. So I vsed my friend and shut him up XD I 4 stocked that boi. And I know Nahum from Market Lane, dude we live in the Esplanade XD. Though, he ditched and went to Jarvis :p. Iz ok though, I beat the crap outta the poser XD. Lol, I'm going to make a combo vid once I get my new comp. you guys might like it, I've only been playing falcon for one month! Oh and note that I'm an ssb player XD. That reminds me Nate, Mathew told me that he's wondering if you want to come to our school's smash tourny coming up Nov 16. Lol I sux at melee and don't own it but I'm gonna enter and get ***** by Black David and MOX!!

Oh and Bernard, train that foo's falco harder! Lol, Nahum tied with my friend at the Market Lane tourny a while back but he prolly is way better now.

Desh.

Smash Lord
*im the REAL raynex >.> ....* rofl jkz

anyways...wtfux is these people he keeps saying? black david? mox? what ze hell is he speakling?:S

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I tried to man. He's picking up more advanced techniques everytime he crashes at my house. He was over here for like 3 weeks during summer and we spammed smash and phantasy star online till mornin'. He got waaaay better than he was at that tourny.

Lol eritrean smasher. Truss me we're like the only 2 east african smashers in the woorrrLID.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
AHAHAHAHAHA. :psycho:
Theres gonna be a melee tourny at central? OF COURSE I'M DOWN.
-only thing that could possibly stop me is work. (but thats unlikely)
Oh my god, I'm going to **** so hard, wow, its going to be a fest....

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
They are Nate's friends, as well as mine xD. They are ssbm smashers but they only entered one tourny. Mox is Mathew and Black David is David XD. Yeah, there was this story when Mathew went to the tourny and creamed everyone with Peach until he went up against Nate. And Mat told me that Nate gave him this nod showing how bad of a **** he's gonna get. Lol yeah he got 2 stocks off his Jiggs but it was over XD. My friend David vsed IB and got ***** by his Marth too XDDD....or was it Roy?

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol i know how they feel...bunch of jerks sandbagged me.
xDDDDD
i shall avenge my dignity!!! (whats left)

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
I tried to man. He's picking up more advanced techniques everytime he crashes at my house. He was over here for like 3 weeks during summer and we spammed smash and phantasy star online till mornin'. He got waaaay better than he was at that tourny.

Lol eritrean smasher. Truss me we're like the only 2 east african smashers in the woorrrLID.
I'm Eritrean TOOO LOL and I'm a smasher, a rlly good one that can TAUNT CANCEL not like u can do that in ssbm XD. Wow, this is so weird. Oh my name is Thomas Tesfaldet just to show that I'm Eritrean. Yo Nate, did u go to the DJ Sound Off last year? I went just today and I think I won. Everyone went wild about my beats and every now and then a random person says to me "NICE BEATS".

Desh.

Smash Lord
im east african too...does no one care D=

also i negative 7 stocked raynex..praise me.>.>

and on that note...nates jiggs anal rapped me.

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
lawl we should make a clan. The East African Tribe! only East Africans can come XD. but man is it late and I gotz some hw....stupid hw. That also reminds me that RaynEX is on smashwiki while Runawayfire ain't LOLLLLL. Imma be on that in no time XD.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
lol yea at adnan. It's funny cuz golem and me (or luigi) are complete opposites.

But it's not like ambrose is a flying ice bird or noah is a turtle with **** guns

D

Deleted member

I just edited the rankings a bit, no rankings per se just the layout

Desh.

Smash Lord
cool pokemon sprites for teh pr:

hehe..i can find more if u wanna use them =D and if its even possible lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom