• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
^ They're also easier to gay... err gimp, then any other character usually seen in competitive play.
If you're having problems I offer a "How to gay the ICs with (insert your character main here)" course.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
It's too late anyways. Bernard can escape my chaingrabs, Nate is getting more and more effective against me each time I fight him, Mike is just a Marth *****, and it goes on.

Basically you all got enough experience from David to be good enough at the matchup to beat me so what difference does it make if he keeps playing them now

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord

you almost killed the thread, but i stopped your evil scheme

D

Deleted member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BURNnNNnNNNNNn NNNN NNNNnnnNNn OoooOoOoOooOooOOoOOOoOoo

D

Deleted member

So I'm going to take you out, blank you out, do what? Just move everyone up one spot?

worldjem7

Smash Ace
He wants out of the Melee PR so that he can ease out of Melee and start concentrating more on Brawl and getting higher in the Brawl PR (for when the game is released)

BWAHAHA! PH33R My Speculation!!! (lol)

worldjem7

Smash Ace
.......... yeeeeaaah.... that sounds about right... I was Bored!! OK?

you'd understand if you read Mega Tokyo

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lmao. pr not fun. you're strange dude; very strange.
I want to take this game casually again and lol around for a bit. I like Sheik and I like the Ice Climbers and this competitive crap is getting me frustrated periodically and making me angsty and emo, which I can do without right now.

D

Deleted member

People of the community, I'd like to process his request, what shall I do about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom