• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top World Pros

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol i was cocky going into it?? i was like 100% sure i was gonna lose lmfao but i didnt play peepee in tourney and i see him like once every year so i did it

i was confident vs lozr and literally everyone else in NC but im still pretty confident that i'd take his money in falcon dittos

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i was confident vs lozr and literally everyone else in NC but im still pretty confident that i'd take his money in falcon dittos
Please make note of this, NC. OoSrs don't find challenge in us outside of L0zR and Pp. Notice he made a seperate mention of L0zR, but generalized the rest of NC.

He is not the only one who does it.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Also, Fzero, did you leave some clothes in the Twins or whoever's room at Genesis? They found some clothes and they thought they were yours, and now I have them lol

chaddd

Smash Lord
If Mango ***** with Jiggs and Armada wrecks with Peach, then I don't see the point of complaining towards why the GFs were boring and this being the justification of why people need to "step it up".

Also, the melee community isn't as big as it used to be and Brawl continues to draw in the majority of new smash players. I rarely ever see new players at tourneys anymore and IMO the new, lone players seemed discouraged at the fact that melee is just too difficult at first glance and at tourneys so it's not like we see an abundance of potential players with the determination to get better and try to 1-up the current top players.

Concerning the OP, obviously it's not possible at the moment to see who's globally the best players as not all the pros have fought each other yet, but the top regional players give a general idea of who's the best.
I was going to post a normal response to this but it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about since Genesis was the biggest Melee tournament ever and there were only 2 more people entered in Brawl than Melee. The level Melee is at now is exponentially greater than it has ever been, ever.

People always need to step it up, even when they're winning, it's the price you pay for actually doing so.

So instead of complaining about me complaining (which is pretty dumb don't you think?), how about you just encourage people to get better, like I was doing?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
wtf F-zero Don't mention my name. I'm just a old war vet with an eye patch and no legs.

And no I didn't name search f***.

I own these streets!

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah well i mean at least just say i got *****, i don't really care if you make fun of me or whatever just when people say things that are blatantly untrue i get kind of irritated

anyways yeah i don't mean any disrespect towards the region but in all honesty, yeah i really don't even know who is from NC besides the tourney hosts and peepee, and i don't even really know where lozr is from but since he teams w/ peepee its like ok he's prob from there too

so if you'd call me cocky b/c i would literally moneymatch anyone in NC at all and expect to win unless it's peepee (the set is tied 1-1 by the way so it's not over lol) then whatever, i guess i am cocky

but it's just easy money to me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR is from Rocky Mount, NC. It's kinda close to the coast.

We can settle it if you want to. I'll try to go to RoM 2, but if that doesn't work out, then I'm pretty much certainly going to Pound 4.

NC is a developing state. Maybe more of us will be able to compete soon....

As for the OP: I have no thoughts on this issue. My bad.

Edit: Lol F Zero who are you even talking to? XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Scar - my post wasn't sarcasm against you, trust me.

It is a little sad, though, that you only know L0zR through a team up via Pp since he was pretty much was what NC had until Pp showed up. He represented the state since like, '06, and traveled as much as he could. He's not a bad player.

No, I'm not riding his...... maybe I am. :laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
well yeah i knew who lozr was from like a long time ago, i just never knew where he was from or which character he played.. but i was new to the scene like 2 years ago so i really didnt know much at all.

strawhats

Smash Master
This thread kinda reminds me of my thread and btw. Where exactly in South America are Dark, Ghost, Sayer, and Star from ?

Top Bottom