• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I want to be a top five :dk2:, just like my idol POOB.

:018:

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Yo @ KayB KayB got a Youtube you might want to follow
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmashBrosMTL/
Uploads from our weekly here in Montreal, which starting hitting nearly 60 entrants as of last week.

We've got videos (some yet to be uploaded, should be up soon hopefully) of Holy (Meta Knight) and Bidoof (Game & Watch, sometimes Ganon). We've also got plenty of other strong players, but those two stand out above the rest. There's also some vids of Holy on ClashTournaments' youtube.

All the older stuff on that account is Melee btw so you don't have to bother looking through that stuff.

GrosMinou

Turbo Scrub
Yo @ KayB KayB got a Youtube you might want to follow
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmashBrosMTL/
Uploads from our weekly here in Montreal, which starting hitting nearly 60 entrants as of last week.

We've got videos (some yet to be uploaded, should be up soon hopefully) of Holy (Meta Knight) and Bidoof (Game & Watch, sometimes Ganon). We've also got plenty of other strong players, but those two stand out above the rest.
I would like to add that Swordgard's Squirtle is legit as ****. probably top 3 material, IMO.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
I would like to add that Swordgard's Squirtle is legit as ****. probably top 3 matérial, IMO.
I haven't really seen any other Squirtle's so I didn't want to make the claim without any knowledge of other players, but yeah his Squirtle is pretty damn good.

POOB

Smash Journeyman
I want to be a top five :samus2:, just like my idol Barbie.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want to be a top five :toonlink:, just like my idol... er...

No one plays toonlink :(

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ KayB KayB heres another stream to follow http://www.twitch.tv/azmeleecommunity

Its mostly Melee but its axe's stream kinda and its where the PM from our new weekly tourneys will mostly go. no idea where its being upload though. When I figure out what you-tube channel its going up on I'll tell you.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
@ KayB KayB heres another stream to follow http://www.twitch.tv/azmeleecommunity

Its mostly Melee but its axe's stream kinda and its where the PM from our new weekly tourneys will mostly go. no idea where its being upload though. When I figure out what you-tube channel its going up on I'll tell you.
I'm already following this stream :D

Also @ Zwarm Zwarm , I'm not sure if you're in charge of this, but, if it's not too much trouble, when you do crew battles next time on the Smash 101 thing, do you mind putting the names of who's fighting possibly on the stream interface or even in the youtube description? If I ever get around to adding these in the OP, it'll make my life a lot easier.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm already following this stream :D

Also @ Zwarm Zwarm , I'm not sure if you're in charge of this, but, if it's not too much trouble, when you do crew battles next time on the Smash 101 thing, do you mind putting the names of who's fighting possibly on the stream interface or even in the youtube description? If I ever get around to adding these in the OP, it'll make my life a lot easier.
Yeah I got you. It always bothered me that we don't do that either. I'll go through and put the names in the description when I get a chance

metroid1117

Smash Master
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Strong Bad and Reflex have more exp with the character, and as a result they're better.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Strong Bad's placings are kind of weird (some tournaments he does absolutely amazing, other tournaments he does okay), Reflex goes to like two tournaments a year, and Coney only goes to S@X locals so it's hard to measure them all.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Coney come back to Chicago

And bring your best MD/VA guys with you. IL vs. MD/VA part 2.
Lazarond, Metroid, Kels, Oro?!, Rat, Scythe, 5-1, Kirk/Kirk Q or whoever else is there at the time
vs
Pink Fresh, Chillin, Chu Dat, Junebug, Coney, Boss, Seagull Joe

pls make it happen

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Am I allowed to plug myself?

....nah nevermind, JZ is a bit better than me.:ivysaur:

D

Deleted member

Sethlon, Awestin, Me, Oracle, Denti, Dakpo, Infinity, Aerolink, Luck

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Strong Bad's placings are kind of weird (some tournaments he does absolutely amazing, other tournaments he does okay),
I need to stop drinking at tournaments. LOL
STARTING NOW

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Never johned about it. That's the first time I've mentioned it and it's been over a month since my last poor performance. But if people are curious about the inconsistency then yes I feel like that's the main reason and I plan to fix it.

Hoping for a cleaner, yet dirtier Wario at Low Tier City 2. :warioc:

metroid1117

Smash Master
Never johned about it. That's the first time I've mentioned it and it's been over a month since my last poor performance. But if people are curious about the inconsistency then yes I feel like that's the main reason and I plan to fix it.

Hoping for a cleaner, yet dirtier Wario at Low Tier City 2. :warioc:
Your avatar is perfect with this post lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom