• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

And I'm not trying to say Rat should be above Chillin either, I still think he's the better player, I'm just trying to make a point here.
Not to be that guy too often here, but in my experience, if a player consistently wins the ditto, he/she is generally the better player as well. I have seen very few exceptions to this idea and cannot name a single one offhand. I understand that player goodness and goodness at the ditto are independent skill sets, but I do not think them as entirely unrelated.

edit: yes the post I quoted is ancient, don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Not to be that guy too often here, but in my experience, if a player consistently wins the ditto, he/she is generally the better player as well. I have seen very few exceptions to this idea and cannot name a single one offhand. I understand that player goodness and goodness at the ditto are independent skill sets, but I do not think them as entirely unrelated.

edit: yes the post I quoted is ancient, don't care.
I'm more concerned about why you went to page 32 to begin with.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm more concerned about why you went to page 32 to begin with.
i like to actually read stuff before i have an opinion on the matter, and i went back to play catch-up.

as for constructables comment, personally i'm starting to think the NY/NJ is catching up to texas fast. NY/NJ has been ridiculous the last month or two.

GrosMinou

Turbo Scrub
Holy is at least 3rd best MK. Bidoof is also top 3 matérial. and I don't know if we have footage, but Swordgard should be there as well.

@ KayB KayB If you need me to gather videos for each one, I'll do, because they deffinetly deserve recognition.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Holy is at least 3rd best MK. Bidoof is also top 3 matérial. and I don't know if we have footage, but Swordgard should be there as well.

@ KayB KayB If you need me to gather videos for each one, I'll do, because they deffinetly deserve recognition.
We should have footage of WF and GF of Bidoof vs Swordgard IIRC.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Updated with a few SwordGuard and Holy, TourneyLocator, AZProjectMelee, and Smash Twentyfour videos.

Who does Bidoof main?

And just for confirmation, this Bidoof guy =/= Mega Bidoof on these forums?

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Updated with a few SwordGuard and Holy, TourneyLocator, AZProjectMelee, and Smash Twentyfour videos.

Who does Bidoof main?

And just for confirmation, this Bidoof guy =/= Mega Bidoof on these forums?
Bidoof mains Game & Watch. Went Ganon at our last weekly for ****s and giggles, but generally only plays him in friendlies otherwise.

By Mega Bidoof, I guess you mean Shadic? Yeah that's not him. His Smashboards profile is @ Nephiros Nephiros , and he doesn't seem to post here that often.

Are we talking about the same Bidoof that does the Salty Highlights series?
Yep

Last edited:

Nephiros

Smash Ace
To clear up any confusion:
DOOOF/bidooof/Nephiros/Salty Highlights guy

G&W's my best character by a big margin. o3o

Bazkip

Smash Master
lol wtf no Mega Bidoof is some guy who posts on the Smash 4 Boards or something
Oh, well, Smash 4 boards. Would've been nice to have that qualifier before. Was thinking Bidoof people here in the PM boards and Shadic's icon was the only thing that came to mind.

Edit: Also totally missed your comment saying **** about that guy, whooops

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
My name (first spoiler tab) in the Roy section is separated from the video list (third spoiler tab). And the 2nd spoiler tab has nothing in it lol.
That isn't my doing, that's a glitch with the spoiler tags.
Actually, now that you mention it, @Hylian and @Warchamp7 , do you guys know anything about it?

okieeee so imma try my best to get worst toon link eva at the big house 4!!! watch for my vods if i even get stream time haha DX
What is with you chicago players and undermining yourselves? christ.

EDIT: @Humble Dojo , do you know if any of today's Mayhem videos for PM were recorded?

Last edited:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Damn, I was about to link you to some of the new videos FL's been releasing, and I notice you've gotten all of it.

Just a suggestion though:
If the same people have played multiple times, maybe put a date for when it happened?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Damn, I was about to link you to some of the new videos FL's been releasing, and I notice you've gotten all of it.

Just a suggestion though:
If the same people have played multiple times, maybe put a date for when it happened?
Maybe. *sigh* I'd have to do that for every player though since you never know when that person might fight the same person again. I'll probably start doing it when 3.5 comes out since I'll have to start from scratch anyway.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
New to this thread. What is its purpose? I see that the OP added the videos for all the notable players in PM, but why are there 82 pages of extra stuff? People fighting on who's the better Snake main? Complaints on X person's placement?

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
basically yeah
i mean its a discussion thread as well as a "look at all these good players"/video thread

BANCHEEE

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm a Ganon main trying to level up. I understand why arty and junebug are on the list but vex has no videos and I can't find any of him as Ganon on YouTube either. Can someone link me to at least one video so I get why he's #1 Ganon. Please and gracias

Scuba Steve

Smash Ace
The only video I've seen of him was him against Junebug at SKTAR 3 IIRC. He ended taking Junebug to game 3, but wasn't able to take the set. It was also Junebug's Diddy, not his Ganon. Haven't really seen anything else from him, though.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Placing 13th at the most stacked PM tourney of the year with Ganon ain't no small feat. He almost beat June too if it weren't for an SD, but that doesn't matter now.

Plus, ain't no one who can say that he lost to Vex because of matchup inexperience. There is no such thing as matchup inexperience against Ganon. Vex was that good, haven't seen much if him recently though.

BANCHEEE

Smash Rookie
Wow 13th at sktar with just Ganon. That's ****ing awesome. I wish there was more videos of this dude.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ KayB KayB you probably already know because you're omniscient about smashappenings, but be on the look out from more from Stauffy. He finally put in a good showing at meyhem, and from personal experience (got bopped by him at evo) he's the real deal. Not going to say he's better than IpunchKids but they are in competition for best lucario in socal right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom