• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character v3.5

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
Man sometimes I wish WCS had better commentary, it makes the viewing experience so much better.

Like TLoC has Bwett/Infinity/bec/Oracle/sometime Lunchables/sometimes Shokio who are all great to listen to and even if they weren't they all have great camaraderie and rapport and it's just awesome.

SoCal has ****ing DisqoBunny man someone tell that dude he's an S-Tier commentator and should never stop holy crap

VGBC has questionable decisions but TKBreezy will never not be great to listen to

Step up yo game Chicago

Last edited:

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Oracle is by far my favorite TLoc commentator. Awestin is really funny but he doesn't do it too often and Bwett is great as well.

D

Deleted member

My commentary is just
1 informative thing
then 1 stupid thing
repeat until audience is bored, then go play a set on stream

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@ KayB KayB I must inform you that the Royals hail from Kansas City, Missouri, and not the state of Kansas.

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
I personally find my commentary boring but everyone tells me they enjoy it so I guess thats all that matters.

Btw, I will have some Roy, ZSS, and Olimar footage soon.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Man sometimes I wish WCS had better commentary, it makes the viewing experience so much better.

Like TLoC has Bwett/Infinity/bec/Oracle/sometime Lunchables/sometimes Shokio who are all great to listen to and even if they weren't they all have great camaraderie and rapport and it's just awesome.

SoCal has ****ing DisqoBunny man someone tell that dude he's an S-Tier commentator and should never stop holy crap

VGBC has questionable decisions but TKBreezy will never not be great to listen to

Step up yo game Chicago
I wanna get better at commentating PM, cause I agree. We have some good commentators, but they aren't always around on wednesdays.

Also I beat DLA and got top 8 at WDW today. Movin on up.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Your country is weird.
The city is on the state line so there is Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri. Since Kansas is literally the worst state in the the country they give all the sport teams to the Missouri side.

D

Deleted member

I just 3-0'd sethlon in roy dittos GFs
also beat dakpo and sethlon in WFs with tink

when vids are up I shall share

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Playing Diddy Kong dittos for 6 hours with Luck the day before IaB help me beat Luck. Neat. Vids soon.

D

Deleted member

woah woah woah back up lemme catch up

Six hours of Diddy dittos and you beat Luck?

3-0ing Sethlon with Roy in GFs?

geez louise

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
dear chicago, stop putting merza and mudkyp on the mic. I love them, but they are god damn awful at commentary and I don't ever want to rewatch my sets because its so bad.

this is the exact reason I don't get on the mic, I enjoy talking about smash but I'm beyond terrible at it and at least I can recognize it myself.

you know who's actually good at commentary in our scene?

webs
rat
oro
and a very few others.

5-1 does too much play by play and scythe just responds to things the other says and doesn't say much on his own or bring up stuff unless prompted

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A lot of good and smart smash players don't really know how to talk about smash on commentary while being short, to the point, and entertaining

It's pretty hard

Last edited by a moderator:

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
i got fourth at a tourney today can i be on the list yet

what do you mean it only had 9 entrants

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
then i got fifth at a slightly more real tourney yay

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
it was that one ^
no stream or recordings but the TO said he'd be getting a recording setup in next week

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Can't wait for Dec 20. I think I'm possibly the 2nd best Bowser after Nick Riddle WOOPS, HELL OF A WAY TO SPELL JAIMEHR, but can't really prove myself right/wrong til the next regional. :(

Either way, there isn't a chance in hell I'd take a set off Sethlon in the Roy ditto, so I'm still nobody :(

Last edited:

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Texas (Dallas specifically) has no right to be as stacked as it is for its weird, midwesty location. This is getting silly. We should just move Dallas to SoCal to have everything make more sense. Just push the entire city right over there.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Ish, Now - Ann Arbor, MI (Twitch VOD) - Should be going up on a YT channel sooner or later.
SoulPech (OH PR #6 Current)
vs Anther WSF (L 1-2) @02:06:19
vs Supreme LQF (W 2-0) @:03:59:09
vs Lordy LSF (W 2-1) @04:11:49
vs Anther LF (W 3-0) @04:26:00
vs LOE1 GF (L 2-3) @04:46:05

I'm in there losing 0-2 to Lordy with Diddy/Sheik if you want to look at that before the Lordy Pech set, I guess.

EDIT: I am biased for Ohio so I'm not going to timestamp those, but there is the entire run for tournament-winner LOE1 in there too. I believe he was MI's #2 or #1 on their last PR. He is a top Wario to watch, though his style of play is onorthodox to put nicely, very lame to put bluntly.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Ish, Now - Ann Arbor, MI (Twitch VOD) - Should be going up on a YT channel sooner or later.
SoulPech (OH PR #6 Current)
vs Anther WSF (L 1-2) @02:06:19
vs Supreme LQF (W 2-0) @:03:59:09
vs Lordy LSF (W 2-1) @04:11:49
vs Anther LF (W 3-0) @04:26:00
vs LOE1 GF (L 2-3) @04:46:05

I'm in there losing 0-2 to Lordy with Diddy/Sheik if you want to look at that before the Lordy Pech set, I guess.

EDIT: I am biased for Ohio so I'm not going to timestamp those, but there is the entire run for tournament-winner LOE1 in there too. I believe he was MI's #2 or #1 on their last PR. He is a top Wario to watch, though his style of play is onorthodox to put nicely, very lame to put bluntly.
When you say YT, do you mean the channel Colombus Smash?

Top Bottom