• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character v3.5

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
Oh also look forward to more videos from Mexico players, like Jaime HR, thry expressed interest in going to socal for a weekend for 2 PM tourneys. Don't remember if they decided on what week or not, but yeah, 3.5 Jaime footage potentially, hype.
talk of symbiote hosting them and making sure everything gets recorded <3 .

Side note went all marth 2day and got second at symbiote ;3 luCARRYo too stronk guys

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lucario is weird and good and also hella weird

I wish I had a character that easily snuffed the life out of him without dying mad quick off random hits

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
Lucario is weird and good and also hella weird

I wish I had a character that easily snuffed the life out of him without dying mad quick off random hits
Doesnt everyone die off random hits to lucario Lel <3
Marth actually does really well and is my best shot at beating him out. Dash dance game / dtilt really good for neutral and u can combo him hard / throw out counters when hes swinging

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
marth wins that MU
wait this is the wrong thread

Last edited:

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
Damn, even Irish got on the list before me? Guess I'm going to have to beat someone important at North West Majors. Also, shoutouts to Oregon not even being listed as a region. I can understand, it's so rainy here you'd think there was only an ocean between Nor Cal and Washington.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I think I've pretty much established myself as #2 overall in Tucson at this point. Numerous #1 and #2 placings and got #2 at the season finale. :3

Moar vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGOnCGUB5-A GF vs Oksas Wolf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V_LkA6LF1Q LF vs ForteFreak Charizard/Shiek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeGGx2PJch4 LQ fs FingerStripes Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HHrJ7ENfac LS vs Zman Lucario

WS vs ForteFreak was on there too, but that might be the worst set of PM I've played in my life, and the first time I have ever lost to him in tournament. D: FeelsBadMan

Keman

Smash Apprentice
Just a little note. You have Fuzzyness under Falcon, but you don't have him under UK with P. Pro and the lot

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Smal notes--

I think Sol has earned his keep to be on the Link list. You don't bring Kage to game 3, Ally to game 3 last stock, beat boiko, and continue to peform well at SG without deserving to be on this list.

Bloodcross definitely deserves to be on the metaknight list. His SG performances should speak to that.

Irish mafia's tag is actually just "mafia"

gallo should be on the list for pit

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I want to be on here for charizard but all my recorded games are ass

D

Deleted member

There aren't any sonics

I uhh... beat sethlon in sonic ditto friendlies once

I main cold steel

@ Strong Badam Strong Badam can testify that my sonic is godlike (And I can testify that Strong Bad should be on the metaknight list)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
pretty sure strongbad has the best mk
Lol I wouldn't be surprised, but as usual unless I use him often in tournament I don't really deserve a place on the list.
I want to MK ditto Infinity sometime tho. I think that'd be fun :p

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Next Saturday there is a big tournament in Indiana (Full Bloom I). They're supposed to have a pretty big turnout, so tune into their stream and should find some great gameplay (and maybe some new names!). Not sure how much exposure Indiana gets, so it will be interesting. Ohio is taking a couple carpools that direction. Not sure who the big names are that are going to be there, but they've already got a list of over 100 people supposedly.

Here is the Smashboards link:
http://smashboards.com/threads/iu-b...season-now-live-full-bloom-i-4-4-2015.370292/

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
...that is a very, very confusing hint. somehow it sounds incredibly unsubtle, but is still impossible for me to figure out

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I don't know how soon I'll be getting to this. I originally planned to update this yesterday, but things got in the way. Let's just say the new Project M trailer wasn't much of a morale boost either lol

Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"
*Zen (or Ikuzen for all you Netplay warriors) is back in business ! Yesterday he attended his first 3.5 singles events and, to pretty much nobody in the venue's surprise, he took 1st place =D

We ran in the same problem as always though : when it comes to the French scene, it's nearly impossible to get all of our top players in the same room. This tourney had Charby and *Zen, but didn't have Leon nor Mahie. And Charby is leaving for Japan in a month so it's pretty likely that a proper French top4 is never going to happen in 3.5 *sigh*

Top Bottom