• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

top 5 stages so far?

Urser

Smash Apprentice
1. WarioWare
2. Delfino Plaza
3. Lylat Cruise
4. Smashville
5. Battleship Halberd

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
1. Hyrule Temple
2. Laylat Cruise
3. Pictochat
4. Shadow Moses Island
5. Battleship Halberd

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
1. Lylat Cruise
2. Lylat Cruise
3. Lylat Cruise
4. Lylat Cruise
5. Lylat Cruise

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Good topic, I'll only list new stages;

Distant Planet
Norfair
Bridge of Eldin
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruise

No order.

OhCripe119

Smash Apprentice
1. Delfino Plaza - I've seen a couple videos and there's a lot more landing points than I would've thought.

2. Lylat Cruise - Finally a StarFox stage not on Great Fox. And the background action is cool.

3. Mario Circuit

4. Pokemon Stadium 2 - Are there pictures or videos of the Electric Field? This stage may move up in my rankings if I what that looked like.

5. Frigate Orpheon

kobefox2485

Smash Apprentice
NNID
alfredo24pr
1. Delfino Plaza- looks pretty cool
2. Bridge of Eldin- its flat, but it breaks...
3. Skyworld- a cool stage and its Pit related
4. Lylat Cruise- its Fox's stage
5. Pokemon Stadium- awesome if it wouldnt change that much

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
This is pretty tough- theres a lot of good stages

In no order:

Delfino Plaza- The whole stage moving this is a plus. [Mute city style] Each area is unique and overall I think this is one of my most anticipated levels.

Lylat Cruise- Possibly the best stage- I think it's awesome. The visual effects in the background- plus they do not interfere with the battle. The layout is pretty standard and big enough.

Bridge of Eldin- A flat stage with a twist. I love flat stages such as Final Destination- but what's cool about this stage is that its a little more. It's cool how the bridge can break while your on it and separating the fighters.

Castle Siege- It's a castle. The dropping thing is neat- and I like how it goes from level to level.

New Pork City- Possible the Hyrule of Brawl. Big stages rock. And this is probably tied with Hyrule. Though there may be a little too much going on, I think it will be a great stage for people who like large arenas.

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
1.Delfino Plaza-I like this stage the most because you get to fly while you're fighting and get to land at different places around Delfino Plaza.

2.Norfair-I like this stage because of the lave waves.WOOO!!!LAVA WAVES!!!

3.Distant Planet-Hmmm?The reason I like this stage is...maybe beacause of the raining part?

4.WarioWare-This stage is awesome because you get to play games while you're fighting!

5.Battleship Halberd-I think this stage is cool because you follow the Battleship Halberd and that the double-barreled battery launches beams,missles,and attacks you with its arm thingy.

Stage Builder would've been first but i only wanted to pick the normal stages,not stages you could create.

MY ANSWERS MAY CHANGE WHEN I ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME OR WHEN A NEW STAGE IS CONFIRMED.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
1-Wario Ware
2-Bridge of Elden
3-Pokémon Stadium 2
4-The Summit
5-Battlefield

finalark

SNORLAX
5: The Bridge of Eldin (more room to throw people around)

4: Norfair (I'm not going to hide in the capsule, I'm just going to stand there and keep people out.)

3: Mario Circuit (Mute City was one of my favorite Melee stages so...)

2: Battlefield (Also one of my favorite stages in Melee.)

1: The Lylat Cruise (I love this stage.)

Brawler Lime

Smash Cadet
5: Frigate Orpheon- Becaues i've been there in Metroid Prime, ans Stages are cooler when you know what they are. Also tied with this is bridge of eldin.

4: The Summit- Because of its absolute kick-*** music and crazy play style. And it has polar bears

3: PictoChat- AbSoLuTe CrAzInEsS!1!1!

2: Lylat Cruise- Awesome looking stage with cool spacey stuff happenin' everywhere.

And Number one is...

1: Cheezeland- STAE BUILDER ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
Lylat Cruise(cuz its a Fox stage)
Wario Ware(cuz Ashley's Theme souds cool)
Shadow Moses Island(becuz of Snakes crazy conversations)
Bridge of Eldin(cuz of Oot melody)
The Summit

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Not counting stage builder, 5 being lowest...

5) Smashville
4) The Summit
3) Frigate Orpheon
2) Castle Siege
1) Shadow Moses Island

vinternet

Smash Cadet
As far as new stages go:

1. Lylat Cruise
2. Distant Planet
3. New Pork City
4. PictoChat
5. SkyWorld

But tehn again, the gimmicks in smash stages can be what kills a stage or what makes it fun and unique, so this is bound to change when the game comes out.

MattVid

Smash Rookie
1. Wario Ware - This is going to be an interesting stage for sure. I enjoy the Wario games like Smooth Moves, and this factor in SSBB will just make the stage all that more crazy!

2. Castle Siege - I like the look of it and the falling into the castle, smashing of all the statues and then on into the unknown underground.

3. Sky World - Mainly because of the music for the stage. Oh, it brings back memories of Kid Icarus back in the day!

4. Distant Planet - I think it looks beautiful. And all the water effects and animals eating players sounds like an interesting twist. As well as the Pellets and Onions for getting power-ups.

5. Mushroomy Kingdom - Bring me back to the days of the original Super Mario Bros., ah yes. Plus, I think it looks nice.

I also think the Pictochat level will be fun and interesting to play, in the same respect of the Wario Ware level.

sonic130

Smash Cadet
1). Delfino Plaza
2). The Summit
3). Mushroomy Kingdom
4). Wario Ware
5). Battleship Halberd

Kruton

Smash Ace
1) Mushroomy Kingdom (ingenious design that compliments the meaning of the map)

2) Shadow Moses Island (looks EXACLY like the helipad! Thank you Kojima!)

3) New Pork City (sooo many platforms; also seems like no one place would be overused/abused, unlike the 'damage chamber' in Hyrule Temple)

4) Smashville (nice, campy stage with a cool feature, and really neutral)

5) Lylat Cruise (amazing graphically)

King_Olimar

Smash Rookie
1. Bridge of Eldin
2. Shadow Moses Island
3. Delfino Plaza
4. Distant Planet
5. Smashville

Zevox

Smash Lord
In no particular order:

Delfino Plaza