• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 MKs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staco

Smash Champion
Ally and Anti beat M2K at a tourney, where he played horrible (from what I heard).
And Nairo getting him to game 3 that tourney is not that impressive.
If you watch another set of him vs. M2K he gets 2-0d and 3 stocked one game.

Just basing the MKs, by watching on the ditto or their: vs. M2K score is not the thing you should actually do.

I also still think that Tyrant needs to be up there, because he did really well at MLG recently.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Ally and Anti beat M2K at a tourney, where he played horrible (from what I heard).

Just basing the MKs, by watching on the ditto or their: vs. M2K score is not the thing you should actually do.

I also still think that Tyrant needs to be up there, because he did really well at MLG recently.
I agree with this completely

Nike.

Smash Hero
have you seen his results lately??? when was the last time tyrant beat m2k in tourney? and look at how many people have beaten him lately...
Why would you base Tyrant's skill by how he does vs Mew2king?

Don't lay an egg on Tyrant guys. Does 2nd place place at MLG Dallas not mean anything?

OverLade

Smash Hero
They just can't accept that there's more than one black person in the top 5. ****in racists!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Thats why Gluttony ain't **** then :awesome:

ANTi_

Smash Hero

uMad?

Way to try to take Ally and my credit away ****in noob.

So whenever i lose im gonna say i played horribly and whenever i win i played amazing.

Staco

Smash Champion
Thats why Gluttony ain't **** then :awesome:
That´s why you and the other americans won´t even get top 10 next time. :awesome:

(europeans all playing pretty bad, when you went over, like all of them beeing sick, called europe smash flu, haha ;D )

^ don´t take too seriously :p

Anti, I´m not taking away your credit for beating him, but I still don´t think that winning vs. m2k at a pretty small tourney makes you automatically getting top 5 of the nationwide MK players ;)

It´s an impressive performance, but it´s actually less impressive, if M2K seemed to play more bad in general at this tourney.

Enzo

Smash Lord
Lol anti chill, good **** beating m2k but he was obviously off a bit.

And its more pressure on him cos he has everything to lose going into every single match and nobody has anything to lose going up against him.

V1CE

Smash Champion
That´s why you and the other americans won´t even get top 10 next time. :awesome:

(europeans all playing pretty bad, when you went over, like all of them beeing sick, called europe smash flu, haha ;D )

Anti, I´m not taking away your credit for beating him, but I still don´t think that winning vs. m2k at a pretty small tourney makes you automatically getting top 5 of the nationwide MK players ;)

It´s an impressive performance, but it´s actually less impressive, if M2K seemed to play more bad in general at this tourney.
VC9 is a pretty small tourney????? wtf are you on crack... it was stacked and had good attendance... Dont worry anti they just **** ridin m2k makin johns for him...

m2k dont need johns from u guys lol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

Please stop spewing ignorance.

V1CE

Smash Champion
The problem with this thread is that there is like 10 top mks that can beat each other at any time pretty much or more like 8 or something so top 5 is too hard to call..

top 10 is more like

M2k
Ally
Anti
Lee Martin
Tyrant
Nairo
Havok
Dojo
Seibrik
TearBear/RedHalbred

Player-4

See you in 25 years
It doesn't matter, the PR that's being compiled is only going to contain top 5.

Ranking isn't all about "if this MK can beat that MK" it's about their win records, along with the big names they've beat, and how they do in other regions.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL, I'm glad i barely post in this forum.

******** *****s left and right.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm...at least the Peach top 5 joke thread isn't the only sour one, lol.

For the hell of it
- M2K (obv)
- Anti (ridiculously well composed when he's playing at his best, almost enough to rival Jason's technique, and proved he can do it at VC9)
- Ally (if he can **** Diddy, then switch him with Anti I guess, it's pretty close anyway)
- Nairo (according to Anti, he could surpass him if he relaxes under pressure a little more, I'll take Anti's word for it)
- anyone between Tyrant/Lee Martin/Havok, they're all incredible with the character, it's a tough choice for me honestly

OverLade

Smash Hero
The problem with this thread is that there is like 10 top mks that can beat each other at any time pretty much or more like 8 or something so top 5 is too hard to call..

top 10 is more like

M2k
Ally
Anti
Lee Martin
Tyrant
Nairo
Havok
Dojo
Seibrik
TearBear/RedHalbred
WOAH SON you just put me in the same tier as tearbear... that's just disrespect...no offense to Terry or anything BUT SERIOUSLY YO.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Its not where I'd put myself I just wouldn't put tearbear in the top 10. No offense to him but there are a lot of MKs I think are a lot better that werent on your list (Shadow, DSF, Judge, Ksizzle Jem etc).

V1CE

Smash Champion
Its not where I'd put myself I just wouldn't put tearbear in the top 10. No offense to him but there are a lot of MKs I think are a lot better that werent on your list (Shadow, DSF, Judge, Ksizzle Jem etc).
hmmmm well ksizzle doesnt really play anymore so ya... but if he did he would be in there... Shadow probably? DSF quit and ya noo... Judge... maybe but he mains marth now apparantly... Also Idk jems accomplishments... I do somewhat know terrys tho....

OverLade

Smash Hero
Everything out of the top 5 is regional/youtube/results bias which is why there's no point in bothering.

Gnes

Smash Master
LMAOOO anti raging

Btw why is ally getting so many votes lmao?
(inb4 simpleton says because he beat jason in the ditto doesnt see the hidden meaning in the question)

Jem.

Smash Master
Haha I appreciate that redhalberd but I'm not top ten. My best wins are Felix (which I dont really count cause we're from the same region) and besides that, Zex and Malcolm. I don't travel enough to be considered more than anything good. if doubles were included, maybe, but otherwise nah.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lmfao THAT SUPER WEST COAST BIAS.

Hold up lemme bias my **** up real quick.

Top 10

M2K
RedHalberd
Seibrik
Sushiman
Afro
Mero
Petey did it
Ganja
Xdeth
jama?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Vice
RedHalberd
Seibrik
Sushiman
Afro
Mero
Petey did it
Ganja
Xdeth
jama?

My list is now perfect and accurately portrays the top 5 MKs based on skill and tourney results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom