• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

LSDX

Wah!
Link to original post: Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

Link to previous poll: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208741&styleid=52

[UPDATE: October 18th, 2009]

Here's your picture you've all been waiting for. Satisfied?

The time has finally come, who are the top three most wanted characters for Super Smash Brothers 4? You all decided who you wanted as your top ten, now let's narrow down the candidates and see who are the ultimate smashers!

Voting is over!

P.S.: As a little gift, I'll draw a little smash scene with the top three candidates ducking it out Smash Bros. style.

Bowser Jr. - 60
King K. Rool - 75
Ridley - 73
Krystal - 49
Mewtwo - 134
Roy - 152
Isaac - 61
Dr.Eggman - 6
Geno - 53
Megaman - 59

And the winners of McSnapple's Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Candidates are: Roy, Mewtwo, and King K. Rool!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ROY

do you know why? cuz ROY HAS T3H PH1R3!!!1!!11

(and because he is our boy)

Ange

Smash Lord
Oh this is gonna be hard to decide.

My first vote goes to Bowser Jr.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Give me...........

Issac
Krystal
Geno

(wanted Saki and Little Mac though)

brendol

Smash Cadet
wtf, people on here are disappointing me. thats a weak list. do we want a game full of ness like characters, or do we want a game full of captain falcon like characters? i want the badass ones.

1. geno
2. knuckles
3. megaman
4. zero
5. rambo

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I vote Mega Man! It'd be easy to make a moveset for him. He also appeared on Nintendo systems more than Sonic and Snake. (Not sure about Sonic)

@brendol
Read the rules.

brendol

Smash Cadet
I vote Mega Man! It'd be easy to make a moveset for him. He also appeared on Nintendo systems more than Sonic and Snake. (Not sure about Sonic)

@brendol
Read the rules.
im too hardcore for that shit. i follow my own set of rules. heres how my list goes.

1. dont follow anybodies FUCKIN rules, not even yours
2. beat your woman before and after she makes meals
3. lock her up before you go to bed

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
*cries* Thanx YL fanbase :p. Ill have to go with Geno since Roy is so popular I know he'll make it to top 3.

Geno ftw.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
If I could only vote for one, I'd say that since there are a dangerous lack of girls in the Brawl Universe, Krystal should join the Brawl. After her, I'd say that Donkey Kong could use anoher character for his series, so King K.Rool should also join. And last, but definitely not least, MEGAMAN! *Cyber Sword, Battle Chip in, Download! Wide Sword, Battle Chip in, Download! Long Sword, Battle Chip in, Download! Program Advance!* Then again, Megaman-X, and even regular Megaman are pretty uber too. My first voteis definitely to Krystal, then K Rool, then Megaman!

Pablo51

Smash Rookie
Hmmm....errr.....ahhhh Mewtwo. If not Mewtwo, then Isaac. ^_^

Although some of these choices confuse the *** outta me.

Ridley? As big as he is, I don't think he would be an appropriate character.

Megaman..... Everyone is very fond of him. I love his games but if he's coming to Smash, then I'm a SSB fan first and a Megaman fan second. Could someone please explain what kind of moveset he could possibly have? If you're thinking of his sword, he didn't have it until the X series, so maybe you should change the choice to "Megaman (X)." :3

LSDX

Wah!
I'm starting to believe "read the rules" is void to the idiot mind. -.-

Geno +1

Top Bottom