• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Gheb, no one's answering because it's a stupid question.

Regardless of what BadWolf flips, we're probably going to analyze the wagon. We're also probably going to skim-read over D1 to make sure we didn't miss anything really bad.

The only difference is that if he flips scum, we're going to be looking for connection. If he flips town, we're probably going to be more-so looking at the wagon or going with another person that has just been generally scummy.

Unless you're asking "Who are you going to go after specifically", which completely depends on the wagon formed at the end of the day when BW would be lynched... I don't get what you're trying to get from this.

I'm not sure what you were expecting besides the obvious.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. BSP - [2] - Inglorious *******, Vinyl,
2. Soup - [1] - Badwolf,
3. Vinyl. - [0]
4. Kary - [0]
5. BadWolf - [5] - Make it Rain!, PrivateJoker, Wots All This Then?, Jeoy, Soup,
6. KevinM - [0]
7. Wots All This Then? (Orboknown/JDietz hydra) - [3] - Rajam, KevinM, Kary,
8. PrivateJoker-Brown - [0]
9. Rajam - [0]
10. Inglorious ******* (Gheb_01/JTB hydra) - [0]
11. Radical Fiction (Ryker/Swiss hydra) - [0]
12. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) - [1] - Radical Fiction,
13. Gangstalicious (Inferno3044/J) - [0]
14. Jeoy - [0]

Not Voting [2] BSP, Gangstalicious,

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is at December 13th 11:59 CST.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Not my fault that you expected too much with a ****ty question c:.

If you want decent answers, ask decent questions. Lately you haven't been able to do that. You should know that wagon analysis would be a thing, and the wagon on BW is not complete yet, therefore I can't have a completely honest idea as to where to go.

With how much you're pushing BW town, and how much you're trying to push the idea of "I told you so" in order to get us to follow you, I'd honestly say you're next if BW flips town. Probably not if he flips scum, but I could see you if he does flip town. After/if not you, I'd look at the wagon formed. There isn't a full wagon formed, therefore I have no other answer.

Still not sure why you expected stances like that when the wagon isn't completed yet. Expected us to pull names out of our *****? I could see you asking if he flipped scum, but town? :s. It'd have to be our next scum read or someone based on wagon analysis, which are all obvious answers and would probably make you think we're dumb.

tl;dr : Ask better questions before you start *****ing.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Answars in green

Ok well given my play this game does not remind me of my play that game, you ought to elaborate on the similarity in case I or anyone else get the impression you're spreading around low level dislike.
Also since when were you trying to get a read on my slot? I just recall you saying 'sort it out Kary' at one point, that was about it.

We're constantly reading slots Kary, that should be a given for every player at all times in mafia. If you remember our overall strat in Tekken was just to cause clutter and stir the pot (at least if I'm recalling it correctly). Our theory was a tumultous town is an ineffective town. I'm having a hard time believing that you legitimately thought pushing our slot was the correct move to advance the game during this stalemate, so I can't shake the feeling there's alternative motive. You had a lot of things to work with but you latched on to an aspect that didn't seem very relevant to the encroaching deadline (which has since been extended). I just don't see the reasoning for it, and so far it still hasn't gone much of anywhere.

did you find any scum intent?
Because if I saw a player who generally disliked being pressured giving up on/ignoring a game after receiving early pressure, i wouldn't just assume they were scum.

Absoultely, I wouldn't be asking for him to die if we hadn't. I saw scum intent in his relationship with Soup, choosing to aggravate him rather than answer or even simply stop the convo altogether. It didn't look like Badwolf "running and hiding" as a bad Town player, instead it looked like BadwolfScum milking malcontent in a town player for as long as possible.

see above, no it doesn't.

I entirely disagree. Sticking your head in a hole and hiding when the important (not tough, simply important) questions are asked is scum instinct numero uno. It's entirely relevant at any level of play IMO

ewww

this looks like a terrible play if you're town. i don't know how you can be so confident, and I don't know why if you're town you'd put yourself in the firing line. Just reads like you trying to rush the lynch. do not like.
So when RadFic does it you're ok, but not when I do? How do you feel about IR's unwavering confidence in his BSP read on the flip side of this scenario?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Not much more for me to say especially since I've gotten no solid response to my question on what people will do in case of a BW townflip. People that push his lynch should answer this unless they're scum. WATT's answer has been pathetic and could easily be a scum cop-out.
How about: We run the lot of Gangsta/Vinyl into massive scrutiny and up the noose for being his most probable scum buddies and then I slap you around with my gigantic "We were right" banner for a while? Would you be adverse to that plan of speculative action?

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
How about: We run the lot of Gangsta/Vinyl into massive scrutiny and up the noose for being his most probable scum buddies and then I slap you around with my gigantic "We were right" banner for a while? Would you be adverse to that plan of speculative action?
Not at all but I wanted to know what you do in case BW flips town.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Apologies for the delay. Reading now. Just went 14/4 in a 4v5 as Noc and sill got flamed. GG blame the jungler because our AD didn't connect. GG jungler can't even get survive 5 man focus because he's legendary. GG our jungler only stole two of three drakes. GG jungler takes my turret early in a 4v5.

GG YOU ****IN. IDIOTS.

Yes, Swiss is mad.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Starting page 18.

Again, you have called BSP a scumread, you haven't explained why, and you've openly stated that you're intentionally avoiding the wagon for purposes of appearance.

All sounds pretty scummy to me. Explain.
Dumb analysis.

PJB, why would a scum openly admit scum play? Wouldn't they be afraid of doing so and try and justify it?

Joey nulltown

aight guys why aren't we voting Radfic>?

yes?

no?

thankyou

and goodnight
I can only assume this is a poorly made joke.

Smart guy: "Hey guys, your accusations against Badwolf are bad, let me point you out why. Reasoning X doesn't apply because of BW's post #YZ and reasoning A doesn't apply because of BW's post #BC. If you accuse him because of that you're either A.) scum B.) idiots or C.) worthless sheeps. In any case, you are wrong and should think this stuff through again.

Dumb randoms: "LOLOL UR DEFENSE IS TERRIBLE LOL U SCUM WITH BW RITE, HE SCUM N UR DEFENSE SUX OLOLOL"

Great scumhunting you got there, guys.
Ooooh. Ghebbycakes. I can see scumGheb posting this. Not to say I can't see townGheb doing so, either. I've made many a post such as this as 'lil 'ol scumSwiss.

You're the one who needs to read better. The fact that you think something happened, based on no evidence whatsoever, is a problem. It looks like you're trying to spin things that are decidedly null, into things that are scummy just so you can have an excuse to vote for someone. Do you see the problem I'm having?

You can't just say "I think BSP is scum because I think he defended soup." For one thing, what BSP said and did can't even logically be interpretted as defending soup. Next, even if that's how you view it, defending somebody is not scummy. Even if the person they are defending is scum, it is not a scummy action all on its own. So therefore, your reasoning for BSP scum, is bull****. You also have still not explained why soup is scum. You're reading him as scum for no reason, as far as anyone can tell. Explain it. Being "defended" by BSP is not a reason.
Also dumb. Complete lack of actual analysis. Mudslinging. Gheb or Kev should mention this.

I honestly feel like BW saying things like "stop looking at what's on top and read into it for God's sake" is just him straight up parroting what swiss said earlier, and he doesn't understand what it means, or why it doesn't apply here.

He's flailing ridiculously hard. Done talking to him.
Securing a scum read on you from this. To start a pitch to us with "honestly" and round off with more mudslinging with the only content being a jibe at him parroting me - which any player who knows their place should be doing,

Can you all please stop being dumb now though? You all are obviously not as intelligent as Kevin / Gheb are and you should not assume that you know better who's scum than we do. Let's lynch BSP today.

Ryker you can also be a smart guy when you try. I can see where you're coming from with your MiR read but I don't think he's a play toDay and I really don't see why we should lynch him over BSP. Can you tell me what you think about Gangsta once you've gotten answers to your questions? I think the slot can die and is a play for the next Days but BSP must die toDay.

Guys, notice how BSP isn't doing anything anymore, now that BW is getting the heat for no reason? Really pro-town from him right there, aye? You guys need to hop off BW and LYNCH BSP.
Decent stuff.

That's very true and I appreciate it. If there's anything you're interested in, hesitate not to go ahead and talk to me.
This was a pleasant surprise. Will be doing so.

I can't remember my BSP read....rofl.

Scum according to my QT post.

PJB =/= scum with BSP. Defence too aggressive, although it is chainsaw.

I can't pin BSP's alignment from #713. I see town and scumtells in there. See scumlink to Gangsta.

PJB and BSP are both so grimy, yet I can't see them buddying so hard as a scum team.

@ Gheb I remember BSP's early game being scummy as ****, IIRC I saw it but wanted to pressure Soup before switching, hence Kev townread when he did before me. What do you think of BSP's post which I mentioned above? Link with PJB?

Anyways, W.R.T the last few pages, I dislike IR's slot, but I don't think he's scum. I just can't tell what his angle is and I think that his blatant buddying of me is more to appease my slot then to have scum intent. I'm not positive but that's my current analysis of it.
This surprises me.

What of his buddying toward myself?

Radfic can you please go into detail on your answer to my question, I know you don't want to and it goes against your ego fest but I'm willing to work with you and I want to know why you would shoot them. In return ask me something, lets work together lets build a foundation to win this game.
My activity is poor (GG Ryker), so I'm happy to explain more and more of my actions. I do not however know what you want to explain.

@ 730 - wtf where did I get those reads. That was me posting.

WATT I read this a few days back and raged, those reads were outed anyway. Quit the whole pro act.

Food and League. More later.

Ryker we need to talk.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
PJB =/= scum with BSP. Defence too aggressive, although it is chainsaw.
Thinking the same thing. I actually think a BSP town flip will make PJB look worse than a BSP scum flip. It'd make sense for scumPJB to aggressively defend townBSP but not to defend scumBSP like that. Another plus we gain from lynching BSP imo.

I can't pin BSP's alignment from #713. I see town and scumtells in there. See scumlink to Gangsta.
Yes, listen to this man! *fapfapfap*

@ Gheb I remember BSP's early game being scummy as ****, IIRC I saw it but wanted to pressure Soup before switching, hence Kev townread when he did before me. What do you think of BSP's post which I mentioned above?
Well, in case you're talking about his #713 here's what I think of his reads:

@RadFic: garbage read. He's saying that RadFic looks like he's fine with any lynch happening but so far he has only pushed soup, BSP and Toad. Furthermore he draws this conclusions on the mere fact that RadFic opted to go after BSP despite his soup push, which is nowhere near enough to make such a statement or base a scumread on. He claims to have a "slight scumlean on RadFic that he'd have no problem pursuing" but never actually does so or makes any attempts to convice people of his ideas. BSP's not stupid so I think the whole stance on RadFic is fake.

@IR: another bad read. The most common terms he uses to describe the IR slot are "incorrect", "false" and "wrong" yet his conclusion is that IR must be scum. He's not even considering the fact that IR could just be wrong about the slot - instead he finds it preferable to counter-vote IR rather than making attempts to convince IR wrong and point him into the "right" direction. Again, BSP is not stupid so I think OMGUS / panicky counter-vote is more likely than him being stupid.

@Gangsta: Don't remember if he ever actually bothered to back-up his read on Gangsta and dig out the posts he mentioned here. If he's right now on scumGangsta then I think distancing is more likely than a real stance. Noteworthy that he decides to vote IR instead of Gangsta despite IR's reasoning being more sound and thorough while Gangsta merely joined the wagon with no reason. No reason for BSP to go against IR instead of Gangsta as far as I can tell so this stance seems fake / staged as well.

@soup: A meta-read on a player as inconsistent as soup should not be enough to label him as town so quickly. And if he is actually the townsoup from Mass Effect then I would expect townBSP to be a lot more concerned with soup's read potentially being horribly off and questioning him more rather than just letting him do his tunnel-thing against BW. Another read I'd label as "fake" here although I do think soup is town too.

Oh, and fwiw: all three of BSP's "scumreads" in that post are people that directly attack him. I'm missing the legitimate scumhunting in that. Would definitely lynch BSP. Looking at PJB if town, and Gangsta if scum.

Link with PJB?
Answered above.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Back-ish, still feeling crappy but I can actually form a coherent sentence, medication ftw.

I'm going to go read through this and respond to stuff soon.

:applejack:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
So pointing out why your scumreads are scummy is called "mudslinging", and is a bad thing, now?

I also like the way you're trying to set up another mislynch on me, right after mislynching BSP. Good thing nobody is lynching BSP, so it isn't going to work.

It's probably too late to build a new wagon, but aside from BW, I'd be ok with Radfic or KevM going.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So pointing out why your scumreads are scummy is called "mudslinging", and is a bad thing, now?

I also like the way you're trying to set up another mislynch on me, right after mislynching BSP. Good thing nobody is lynching BSP, so it isn't going to work.

It's probably too late to build a new wagon, but aside from BW, I'd be ok with Radfic or KevM going.
yep you can die

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
You're saying we "wouldn't be a loss", yet you're not willing to lynch Bad Wolf?

He's obviously more useful than all of those players.

Oh wait. He's not doing anything outside of riding Rad Fic's ****.

That makes him useful, right?

When did I ever ride RF's ****? I just said that he's a strong town read for me. I've never even sheeped him. If you notice I hadn't voted Soup until RF had already gotten off. :/
Try harder?

BW hasn't played the game well at all. He started off with sheeping Rad Fic, and now he's gone into a deep pit of defending himself. He's not really doing much at all outside of defending himself at this point, and he's definitely not scum hunting unless I'm missing something. I don't see an intent to find scum from his play, and unless you can point it out to me, I have no reason to "stop being a sheep." Point out how he's useful with evidence, and I'll probably switch off. I haven't seen how he's useful, and I definitely haven't seen how his lack of scum hunting isn't scummy.

See above.
People are disappointing me.

IR said that you had not been scummy. I disagreed and showed why.
So it was useless. Just checking.

(Like I know I'm beating a super dead horse, but I just feel like the fact Badwolf still isn't responding at the crucial hour is speaking for itself)
At this time I had already declared V/LA. The fact that I wasn't responding was because any form of light or sound made me want to vomit out my stomach. Sorry, again, for not purposely putting myself through pain to please you. :glare:

Yea.. not feeling the "BW is just struggling because he's under pressure" argument. He has had A LOT of time to straighten his **** out and explain his reads. He hasn't been under any more pressure than any other player. The difference between him any everyone else is NOT simply that he has the biggest wagon on him, it's that he is just regurgitating other people's words wrt BSP/Soup, and is completely unable to explain what those words even mean. All he has done is point at random *** looking quotes, and hide while other people try to take the heat off him.
@bolded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSHz7Thvbc

@underlined: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSHz7Thvbc

Do you read? Or are you just jumping on the largest wagon because you're a ****ing sheep?

@Kary. wrt bolded, I really don't see him as "crumbling under pressure". I see him as "getting called out on his bull****, and not knowing what to do." He was unable to substatiate his reads before his wagon formed, and even now, knowing that all he has to do is explain his strongest reads (reads that should be EASY to explain, because they're his "strongest"), he still can't do it? We shouldn't have to wagon him to get cooperation from him on very basic things that townies are supposed to do. The pressure currently on him is his own doing, and if he's town that just legitimately can't stand up to the pressure, he should probably reconsider signing up for any more games. Town being called "scum" and getting wagoned is not an uncommon scenario, he should be able to deal with it by now.

wrt underlined. I'm gonna keep some of that to myself for now. I will say that I do think the field of players defending BW contains both scum and town, but I won't say who is who yet. I want to see how it developes. I'm a bit worried that so many of my reads depend on a BW scumflip, but every time I look at his play I feel pretty reassured.

wrt Gangsta. I actually feel ok with calling him Town right now. They don't really stand out as scummy.
@Bolded: Again, I had declared V/LA. This makes me worry that you don't actually read my posts. I mean it was even a small post. Literally less than a sentence.

@Underlined: How have I not been standing up to pressure?

Badwolf, tell me why Make it Rain is voting for you. At your best estimation.
He thought I was scum? I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here.

@Bolded: No, doing what you were doing is called mudslinging. Explaining a scum read usually includes quotes and sanity.

@Underlined: You talk about FUD then soft claim here. I really don't like this.

So, I still like RF and IR right now. They're the only ones who sound like they're actually thinking and not just spewing what they think town might like. PJB annoys me in a way that only he can. Soup seems to be just jumping onto any wagon that isn't him or BSP.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
"Soup seems to be just jumping onto any wagon that isn't him or BSP."

I've voted you, MiR, and then you again. Jesus ****ing christ you make me angry everytime you post. Don't post.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm kind of curious why RadFic calls out MiR with a vote then they both don't do anything with it. I voted MiR for part of that reason and already previously stated reasons. Nabe, don't make that slot completely worthless.

Kary bothers me.

@Ninja

YEAH I SHOULD VOTE MYSELF OR MY TOWNREAD GREAT LOGIC WHAT ABOUT YOU YOU STILL THINK IM SCUM BSP LOL DA SCUM DISTANCE EPIC LUL PONIES FTW

#HBC | ѕoup

Could you ****ing do something? Anything? The only thing I can tell by your consistent vote on me is that you think I'm scum still. You really think me and BSP are partners? Show it. You talk all this goddamn game and you do nothing. A part of the reason I'm so ****ing hard on you is because you're ****ing dense and refuse to do anything. What was your big wall for? I don't see stances. Have your reads changed? Are you just waiting to die???

better claim scum again

#HBC | ѕoup

You literally posted youtube links as content. youtube links. Literally. Everyone has these issues with you and you think you're some ****ing god of mafia that does nothing wrong. Maybe people are wagoning you so ****ing hard because of this fact. If you're town, ****ing show that you want to live.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
At this time I had already declared V/LA. The fact that I wasn't responding was because any form of light or sound made me want to vomit out my stomach. Sorry, again, for not purposely putting myself through pain to please you. :glare:
Yet you still haven't done the rather simple task I asked of you to take quotes you pulled out as a basis for your RF townread then explain why that was a basis of you townreading him.

So, I still like RF and IR right now. They're the only ones who sound like they're actually thinking and not just spewing what they think town might like. PJB annoys me in a way that only he can. Soup seems to be just jumping onto any wagon that isn't him or BSP.

But a few pages ago we were your second strongest townread? But we don't get a mention now of being liked at all? inconsistent much?
Again, anyone who isn't you or BSP.
mir was never a real wagon.

#HBC | ѕoup

Badwolf we are 12 hours from deadline. You're the goddamn lynch unless you prove otherwise. You have the most votes and the most people wanting you. Even if you are town, I can't find a reason to keep you around. You have played so horribly, so mind-numbingly bad, that I am considering blacklisting you. You show absolutely no effort to play mafia. You get far too emotional for your own good, and I'm starting to think that you just think we dislike you or something, and that we're just 'a bunch of haters.' I don't want people like this in my games, and this isn't about spite. It's about the fact you've deterred the game because you consistently refuse to work with anyone. Mafia is a team game, and you're not playing like a team. If you need to post another stupid youtube link to make yourself, then fine. Just ****ing give us something.

#HBC | ѕoup

Your stances:
RadFic is town because i love hiim
IR is town because they defend me

Soup is scum because he's pushing me and not voting BSP who IR wants
BSP is scum because IR thinks he's scum

that's it

please correct me if im wrong, because i love to be corrected

#HBC | ѕoup

And where the **** is MiR coming into this now and why do you bring it up???

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
and now some more banter

We're constantly reading slots Kary, that should be a given for every player at all times in mafia.
don't ignore the question, this is a bull**** answer.
at what point where you making an effort to read my slot, please show me the relevant posts.

I'm having a hard time believing that you legitimately thought pushing our slot was the correct move to advance the game during this stalemate, so I can't shake the feeling there's alternative motive. You had a lot of things to work with but you latched on to an aspect that didn't seem very relevant to the encroaching deadline (which has since been extended). I just don't see the reasoning for it, and so far it still hasn't gone much of anywhere.
dear god there is so much wrong with this you're either dumb or scum idk.
I mean for one thing; you thought me pushing something other than the two waggons stuck in stalemate was a bad idea given the stalemate? lolwut?

Absoultely, I wouldn't be asking for him to die if we hadn't. I saw scum intent in his relationship with Soup, choosing to aggravate him rather than answer or even simply stop the convo altogether. It didn't look like Badwolf "running and hiding" as a bad Town player, instead it looked like BadwolfScum milking malcontent in a town player for as long as possible.
ok so I dont really follow why scum badwolf would want to antagonise soup rather than getting along with him. or why scum badwolf would blatantly play pretty damn anti-town. but whatever. do you actually have any meta on BW?

I entirely disagree. Sticking your head in a hole and hiding when the important (not tough, simply important) questions are asked is scum instinct numero uno. It's entirely relevant at any level of play IMO
funny because i'm told he's v/la.
i should also add that it's not a very good strategy as scum to do nothing but hide from questions on your slot, especially when you're being waggoned.

So when RadFic does it you're ok, but not when I do? How do you feel about IR's unwavering confidence in his BSP read on the flip side of this scenario?
when RadFic does it early in the day, at the start of a waggon, it reads like it's a gambit/device to put pressure on Soup in order to get a read; I would presume they were not going to hold themselves to that statement.
when you do it late in the day it reads like you're trying to scrape together a few ore badwolf votes by any means necessary. Unless you're actually serious about it, in which case it's stupid and gross (or maybe a bus). I mean at the very least you can't be just trying to pressure badwolf here/ get a reaction.
so yeah you've got my wondering why you'd try and draw that comparison.

how do I feel like IR's unwavering confidence? like it's a null tell for them when considered in isolation.

lol so many ninjas more bs to read i guess

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Remove them, without flip?? Sorry, not interested

Kevmo I like your startup, will you keep like this all game? Yes? Promise?

If you make the promise and keep it, I'll make you a deal then: I can be your double voter; that way, I'm protected instead of BadWolf, and we free that slot to be lynched toDay. Deal? Keep in mind you have to keep your promise though
Rajam, have you scumread Badwolf at all? the bold implies it, but you haven't voted him or anything iirc.

#HBC | ѕoup

Don't bother It's just me ranting about badwolf for the 100th time

Do you remember monstrmrna, Kary? Doesn't he feel the same? You modded that game. I feel like I'm playing with the same person.

Top Bottom