• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Like: even if the answer is "no, I'm never voting Badwolf" I'd at least prefer to know before deadline. We've got about a day to go and I don't really see BSP going through (or Soup before anyone asks about that either), so we'd probably have to all find yet another person we're willing to let go or swallow the No Lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vinyl. said:
BSP scummy because he flawed after a few posts, which I do not have to quote for examples whatsoever. I decline badwolf as scum and I do decline my vote after the argument both of you had.

As I already said, eiher bsp or gangsta have to go.
Yet you decline without a reason. How is hard is to substantiate something so simple? I'm not asking for a thesis, I'm asking for something more than "BSP was scummy earlier." Okay, great. Why was he? You want Gangsta now? I don't ever recall you having dislike for him, and your reason to ignore Badwolf is pretty shoddy.

#HBC | ѕoup

Could lynch MiR if we're not killing off BSP

Yo Rykwiss MiR or BSP

Those are the only two wagons I'm gonna roll on and we don't have a lot of time.

Soup choose one of those as well baby girl
Not BSP. I'll compromise on MiR and hopefully votes will get him to actually do something.

Vote: MiR

Gangstalicious

J/Inferno
I want BSP to die toDay. I've stated that like a million times. Hard to say who's dying toMorrow. Depends on what happens toDay.
Okay so replace BW with BSP and answer my question. You can't criticize WATT for giving a vague stance then not give one yourself. Tell me one person you would look at if BSP flips town and one person if BSP flips scum. Explain for each.

¿?¿? I'd have to quote all of WATT's posts except for #566 to show that he hasn't been giving postures
Not all of his posts. Just a good collection of posts that prove your point.

*silence*

Weeeeelllllll, you let me know if you ever do decide to answer to what your reads are sometime. It's not a rush or anything... just a day or so till deadline and you're one of the major wagons who will or won't die based on your willingness to explain yourself as a townsperson, of which your current level (or lack) of town intent isn't at all suspicious or concerning. And you aren't up against someone who has actually bothered to attempt to answer questions recently and therefore don't look bad in comparison in any way... NBD really...

Can we get some more votes on this guy? Especially if he doesn't respond soon?

(RadFic, Kevmo, Kary, Rajam, Gangsta, IR?)
We would rather not vote Badwolf if possible. However, I don't like how this post strikes very similar to how Rajam is explaining your play.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Get out of here with that reachy bull****. He wasn't suggesting we No Lynch and you know it.
Like: even if the answer is "no, I'm never voting Badwolf" I'd at least prefer to know before deadline. We've got about a day to go and I don't really see BSP going through (or Soup before anyone asks about that either), so we'd probably have to all find yet another person we're willing to let go or swallow the No Lynch.[/QUOTE]

Don't talk to me you're an idiot shut the **** up die in a fire you're ****ing terrible at this game etc.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Even pointing out that theres a possibility of a no lynch without painting it in a completely town has ****ed up way is scummy.

Like holy **** don't excuse that.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
He's not wrong though. The way things are going, we'll end up with a no lynch because people on the BSP wagon still want to vote blantlytownBSP for no reason. He's not suggesting it like "hey, we should do this", he merely mentioned it as "hey, this is going to happen if we don't find a compromise." Explain how stating this simple fact is, in any way, scummy.

At this point in the day, we need to find a 3rd wagon. Nobody on the BW wagon is willing to compromise to BSP, and nobody on the BSP wagon is willing to compromise to BW.

But hey Kev, you just keep doing your thing where you do nothing all game but jump down people's throat with completely asinine, weak *** reasoning. That'll put town on the right path.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sorry guys. Things turned out differently for both me and Lexja. It's out of our control, unfortunately.

It was fun.

//replace out

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
To people reading BW as town, could you please explain it to me? Do you just think he's stupid or what? Cuz if you think his play is actually fine, you're nuts.

#HBC | ѕoup

Goddamnit, Xonar.

unvote

Kevin I've been consistently townreading WATT for the longest time, what's the huge issue with him?

#HBC | ѕoup

PBJ, if we can't lynch Badwolf, who would you lynch? The same goes for the other people who are hovering around BSP.

#HBC | ѕoup

Can I get a list of people who are unwilling to lynch either?

AFAIK:

Doesn't want BSP
me
PJB
Jeoy
WATT (?)
RadFic

Doesn't want Badwolf
Vinyl.
IR
KevinM

Doesn't want either:
Gangstalicious

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Looks like the opposition for either lynch is too strong - either by the quality of the players or by their quantity. Willing to compromise-lynch Gangsta, MiR, WATT, Jeoy and PJB in that order. Yep, that's a long list but I feel like none of them would be a loss if we just lynched them.

Still feeling most comfortable with lynching BSP but I guess most people just can't see it. Sent a PM to JTB so he'll be ready to switch votes to prevent a No Lynch in case I'm not on around the time deadline hits.

#HBC | ѕoup

Lol? We're close to deadline and you expect me to ignore that while not considering the constant struggle of getting either lynched. I'm looking for alternatives, it's best you do the same.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
love how you still fall for this ****

soup you're taking a damn straw poll that tells us nothing a votecount doesn't. maybe if you're town you should be PUSHING an alternative not sitting on your *** saying 'this is bad'.

vote: soup

#HBC | ѕoup

love how you still fall for this ****

soup you're taking a damn straw poll that tells us nothing a votecount doesn't. maybe if you're town you should be PUSHING an alternative not sitting on your *** saying 'this is bad'.

vote: soup
Jee, look at me trying to come to a conclusion of who I want to vote. MiR just replaced out and I was only voting them for the sake of push. Badwolf doesn't have enough to get lynched and that is when I wanted to consider alternatives seeing how we were not getting anywhere. Did you seriously just vote me for something like this?

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay, good luck trying to get me lynched. Do something worth my time.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
ok not going to antagonize you any more

why can't you compromise to BSP? are you that sure he's town? or do you really not want to be on a waggon with IR. In which case, why don't you vote IR? I'm just trying to feel out your motives here.

#HBC | ѕoup

Because I don't scumread IR? Did you miss where I think Gheb didn't try and scumreplace? I think BSP has leaned more townie for me based on his responses and amount of effort he's put in, and albeit the fact Badwolf is blind tunneling him and still hasn't unvoted. I could try for Badwolf again but then we would go back into useless arguments. Sometimes there is a need for change.

If you care, an alternative I'd consider is someone like Gangstalicious. I don't have a defining read on Rajam right now, and then the rest are up for grabs. Kevin, Jeoy, and WATT are my strongtown reads. BSP and You are lean, and then RadFic is bluntly null for the sake of being RadFic.

#HBC | ѕoup

Dunno where to lean with others, I think PJB is a bit aggressive this game and it's off-setting, but I don't think he's a fruitful lynch today.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
MOD note: Deadline in 13 hours

1. BSP - [2] - Inglorious *******, Vinyl,
2. Soup - [1] - Badwolf,
3. Vinyl. - [0]
4. Kary - [0]
5. BadWolf - [4] - Make it Rain!, PrivateJoker, Wots All This Then?, Jeoy,
6. KevinM - [0]
7. Wots All This Then? (Orboknown/JDietz hydra) - [3] - Rajam, KevinM, Kary,
8. PrivateJoker-Brown - [0]
9. Rajam - [0]
10. Inglorious ******* (Gheb_01/JTB hydra) - [0]
11. Radical Fiction (Ryker/Swiss hydra) - [0]
12. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) - [1] - Radical Fiction,
13. Gangstalicious (Inferno3044/J) - [0]
14. Jeoy - [0]

Not Voting [3] BSP, Soup, Gangstalicious,

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is at December 13th 11:59 CST.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
What??

EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GO CHECK ON WATT

ok this guy is scum, and it should be clear after you re-read him and what he has done this Day. HE HAS AVOIDED TO GIVE POSTURES ALL GAME. I just did so, and his only post with some sort of postures would be his #566 which is clearly not good. Again, he has not given postures so far, and has avoided doing so by making others to give the reads. His questions aren't sharp nor agressive enough, he's just asking the political right questions; nothing that you could say "wow this guy is town!". Combine that with lack of postures and you have the classical scum that hides behind his "contributions" but avoids to give hard stances that can be tracked back later

vote: Wots All This Then?
Your mad Rajam. We've done everything anyone has asked of us, and put our reads out there on our own terms.
I'm willing to kill WOTT for suggesting that town swallows a no lucn

dead serious.

Vote WOTT
It's more of a "hey guys we really don't want to do this so let's get something done"
Can I get a list of people who are unwilling to lynch either?

AFAIK:

Doesn't want BSP
me
PJB
Jeoy
WATT (?)
RadFic

Doesn't want Badwolf
Vinyl.
IR
KevinM

Doesn't want either: