• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
My anger felt justified in the mindset I had regarding how I handle things usually, but it's not something I'm going to go on about as I've genuinely tried to reserve myself for the sake of the game. I've been slightly lurking the thread but mostly ignoring the game for time being. Your comment caught my eye however because I would expect for you to understand my frustration, not assess it as 'terrible and exaggerated.' It actually takes me a great amount of effort to not get angry about this, and even after looking at the thread once and seeing J obnoxiously post, I want to just go back to lurking.

I'm going to read what I missed in more detail.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kary, do more besides subtly push RadFic. He's pretty much ignored your advances either way, so don't you think that it's not getting to him in the slightest?

#HBC | ѕoup

I ironically only like Jeoy and WATT on the Badwolf wagon so far, but succumbing to the BSP one and Gheb/JTB Parade makes my stomach churn.

Badwolf, am I the only scum who is voting you right now? Your previous analysis of players was not even close to telling of anything, so you got 60 hours to do something about it.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
My question on what you well emancipated individuals will do in case BW flips town was not rhetorical. I want you all to elaborate on your extremely sophisticated thought process - partly to confirm to myself what extraordinary intellectuals you are and partly to see if this town can be saved in the first place [and whether attempting to do so will be worth it or not].

#HBC | ѕoup

I basically missing nothing of interest and even after giving it a better glance, IR is dragging on previous points that BSP has refuted multiple times over. I kind of feel the same way with Badwolf but BSP has at least attempted to justify and eplain himself, and IR just constantly ignores that. The ignorance doesn't come off as scum and that's not the point I want to make, it's just that I feel the BSP wagon is pretty ****. Kevin doesn't really bother me, but players like Gangstalicious and Vinyl. do. Vinyl.'s reason to vote BSP is nowhere to be found and I really want to do something about it, but god knows last time I tried he literally could not comprehend that I was scumreading him, to the point where Glyph used as a means to shadow himself.

Vinyl.: Why do you think BSP is better than Badwolf? Put those two out of the running for a moment. Who would you lynch besides those two?

#HBC | ѕoup

My x key is broken on this laptop, it's a pain in the ***.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
you'll notice that i'm a doublevoter, and as such i'm more or less cleared as town. so there's no need to worry about my slot, nor is it worth trying to mislynch me. Right now i'm happy to watch the Day play out without pushing things particularly, if i come to regret that later i'll let you know.

:cool:
Fixed the vote count :urg:

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I'm not ignoring it at all, I just don't acknowledge it. Evidence is evidence, just because somebody tries his hardest to argue against me doesn't mean the points no longer exist. He can attempt to twist them but he can't make them go away.

#HBC | ѕoup

Or maybe you're being incessantly ignorant to his explanations and refuse to acknowledge them due to your previous mindset?

#HBC | ѕoup

Then let's talk something new because I didn't come here to cry about Badwolf. Who would you lynch besides those two?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary, do more besides subtly push RadFic. He's pretty much ignored your advances either way, so don't you think that it's not getting to him in the slightest?
the **** would i know whether it's getting to him?

and fine. soup, you should vote radfic with me.

soup said:
Or maybe you're being incessantly ignorant to his explanations and refuse to acknowledge them due to your previous mindset?
damn

#HBC | ѕoup

Then compromise with me for the sake of this being a completely ****ing stale topic and being genuinely sick to my stomach about it.

unvote

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not unvoting to say Badwolf isn't an option either, I'm unvoting because 3 days have gone by and not a single thing has been said about much more questionable actions from players who have been skating along. I don't want to leave this day knowing regardless of slip, people could ride the coattails of arguments made 4 days earlier in-game.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kary, I have no reason to vote RadFic. I remember looking at your argument against him and it's pretty ****ing weak.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
well **** i might actually contribute to a discussion

i disliked gangsta up until the post i quoted earlier where J said both bsp and bw were town.
would scumJ make that post, and if so, how accurate is it?

i'm inclined to think that gangsta is subsequently town purely from that stance. as scum it'd be too easy to hop one waggon or the other at this point (and i doubt he's trying to save both his scumbuddies) or even do nothing. scumJ could be fishing for town points but it seems unnecessary at this stage in the game to put yourself in the spotlight by taking such a stance.

so, uh, discuss.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm talking with J on skype and I'm typing for him:

BSP and Badwolf are town and anyone on those wagons should be ashamed.

Badwolf calm down, take a breath, and come back later. He kind of reminds of Joey when he first starting playing, especially this game. RadFic, WL, and Gheb do you agree with me?

Soup I have my eye on you because your pushes on Radfic and Badwolf are terribad and opportunistic. Your anger is a bit too overreacted and sounds forced and you're trying to sound pissed off. You've played with wolf before and you never got this angry.

RadFic's pretty okay so far. I like the MiR vote because it's a WL/Xonar hydra and none of their posts have given me indication of their alignment besides some points that are bad which makes me want to lean scum on them.

Joey's hella town. This is a read we both agree on.

I'll have more to say when I get back.

:yeahboi:
I hate this post with a fury of a thousand suns. I don't know if it's just J that's getting to me but it's completely stale and he blatantly tries to say both of BSP and Badwolf are town. I don't understand how someone could reach the conclusion and when he would make such a bold statement, just to unvote and leave everyone hanging about who he really wants. There's a subtle dislike for me but that's not what really bothers me, as the post already was pretty bad enough.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Don't see why I'd need to compromise with you in order for town to win btw, soup. I'm not voting BSP to be an *** - I do it because I'm 100% sure it'll help us to win the game. The only way I'll vote somebody else toDay is if a gangsta lynch is becoming inevitable aka he approaches -1 or -2 an hour before deadline or so.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Actually, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind somebody like Jeoy dead toDay either but it'd feel like fake compromise.

#HBC | ѕoup

IR said:
Don't see why I'd need to compromise with you in order for town to win
Don't compromise with me. I'm not askingyyou hold my hand, move the game along at a steady pace instead of resorting to your egotistical attitude. I'm even being calm myself.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Trying to win the game for the town without letting oneself be influenced by - objectively speaking - pathetic arguments is egoistical now?

#HBC | ѕoup

Everytime I look at J's post I want to rant about it more.

i disliked gangsta up until the post i quoted earlier where J said both bsp and bw were town.
would scumJ make that post, and if so, how accurate is it?
It's exactly that instance which bothers me. Trying to discredit two wagons that have been an argument for the past 3 days is completely laughable.

i'm inclined to think that gangsta is subsequently town purely from that stance. as scum it'd be too easy to hop one waggon or the other at this point (and i doubt he's trying to save both his scumbuddies) or even do nothing. scumJ could be fishing for town points but it seems unnecessary at this stage in the game to put yourself in the spotlight by taking such a stance.
It doesn't make sense at all, it's not the fact of it being a bold move. I can tell you J would have no problem lynching either or just tagging along with it, but there's a devious intent and I recall Inferno being okay with both, just idly nodding his head about it. I don't understand the revelation and it brings up a ton of issues that J hasn't even bothered addressing, just for them to suddenly come up so boldly.

Ninja, shut up Gheb.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I hate this post with a fury of a thousand suns. I don't know if it's just J that's getting to me but it's completely stale and he blatantly tries to say both of BSP and Badwolf are town. I don't understand how someone could reach the conclusion and when he would make such a bold statement, just to unvote and leave everyone hanging about who he really wants. There's a subtle dislike for me but that's not what really bothers me, as the post already was pretty bad enough.
so the post is bad, the slot isn't doing enough... w/e.

what does that actually mean for your read on gangsta/ what do you think of my analysis?

Actually, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind somebody like Jeoy dead toDay either but it'd feel like fake compromise.
why do you dislike joey?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
It doesn't make sense at all, it's not the fact of it being a bold move. I can tell you J would have no problem lynching either or just tagging along with it, but there's a devious intent and I recall Inferno being okay with both, just idly nodding his head about it. I don't understand the revelation and it brings up a ton of issues that J hasn't even bothered addressing, just for them to suddenly come up so boldly.
if you don't understand it, or where it comes from, why do you think that there's a deevious intent behind it? why can't it just be J having the wrong end of the stick?

#HBC | ѕoup

The devious intent is the revelation. I should be able to understand their logic and why they changed.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Trying to discredit two wagons that have been an argument for the past 3 days is completely laughable.
No it's not.

Your reads and arguments are bad this time around, soup. It's annoying how every time we seem to have similar conclusions in this game, you argue them poorly and the way you've obtained these reads just seem off too. Of all the reasons to dislike Gangsta this stands out to you the most?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
i mean there's literally no way i'm going to re-read the thread looking for whatever your stance is, so why don't you just tell yourself i'm up to date and answer the question?

or do you just like being anti-town?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
so i haven't read, therefore i must be incompetent?

i don't really follow. but anyways.

it remains you don't want to answer a simple question, why exactly i don't really care.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
so i haven't read, therefore i must be incompetent?
You can't play a game competently if you haven't read it.

Anyway, you still owe me an answer yourself so I'll try to not let myself get sidetracked by your habit of making things more complicated than needed be. If you want an answer you're ought to show me you've read your stuff, if not then don't be surprised if the answers don't come.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
so you weren't just straight-up insulting me. good to know.

and i have virtually no interest in hearing your answer to my question, so i wouldn't worry too much about that.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Uhm, ok?

I'm still insterested in an answer to my question though. What if BW flips scum? Nearly all of you seem so incredibly clueless that I can't believe your next move will be a lot smarter.

Top Bottom