• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
OK, so I've mostly been keeping up with this game as it has progressed, but I'm honestly not feeling the BSP wagon, or the soup hate.

Badwolf's play has been disgusting, to the point where he has openly admitted to a willingness to sheep power players, while simultaneously refusing to vote his supposed scumread because "it will make me look bad". I also distinctly remember him calling soup out for using bad grammar and run-on sentences... and his callout was a run-on sentence, which was marvelous. Other than the for the lols, it was a huge waste of time. The more BW posts, the more I feel ok with him going.

Gonna spend some time rereading to see if I can wrap my head around the BSP wagon. I understand why people dislike him, but I disagree that he couldn't possibly be town, and do what he did.
I might be wrong.

:applejack:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I don't mind seeing BSP or Soup going as of right now. I didn't want to jump on the BSP waggon becasue I'm almost positive that someone would call me out on it because I haven't commented on it. However, I do see him as being scummy.

Do you really want me to put my reasoning out on a silver platter? I can do that but I really don't want to...

Again, you have called BSP a scumread, you haven't explained why, and you've openly stated that you're intentionally avoiding the wagon for purposes of appearance.

All sounds pretty scummy to me. Explain.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
As sad as it is, I'm actually posting as much as I physically can (aka every time I'm on a computer and awake enough for mafia). Sorry that it's not enough at this current moment in time ;_;.

Just a warning, if school keeps on being this way, my posts are going to keep on being like they have been. Sorry if it's not really contributing. :/.

Read list:

1. BSP - Defense was horrid, although I don't understand the original hate on you. You really didn't react to it well at all. The pressure deflecting you did to incriminate Inglorious ******* kinda sealed the deal for me. Scum-lean.
2. Soup - Anger confuses me to no end (not yours, just in general), so not sure if angry town or angry scum :s. His play seems fine to me, and I don't get any scum vibes from him, so I'm going to assume town.
3. Vinyl. - Very sheepish, but that seems to be normal Vinyl. Null.
4. Krystedez Kary - Null.
5. BadWolf - Uhhh.... Yeah. Scum. Same boat as BSP, actually... except the whole "I don't understand the original hate on you" thing. I don't see anything that you've done as townie. Your reads are horrid, you're riding Radical Fiction's **** to hell (ew), and your defense against Soup is also crappy. You attempt to focus on stuff that isn't relevant to the game at all (grammar... really?) in what looks like an attempt to incriminate him. :s. Looks like he's less scum hunting and more just trying to get Soup off his back. Not sure if voting him or BSP. They're both pretty bad at this point.
6. KevinM - Null. You're not doing anything to help. You're literally just saying "Guys wat are you doing. I'm right!" which seems like pretty normal Kevin to me. If he actually starts to play the game, I'll actually attempt to develop this read.
7. WATT - I like the questions you were asking early game. I don't like your Swiss call out, seemed very out of place, and I don't exactly get why you went there o_O'. I agree with your BadWolf posts and your reasoning for voting him. Town.
8. (Acrostic/Ganymede hydra) PJB - Null until I see more from you.
9. Rajam - Same as above.
10. Inglorious ******* - Need to re-read you. Your defense on BadWolf was pretty bad, and you're just tunneling for BSP at this point, calling us idiots for not following you, and sitting there like an idiot just because you're not getting what you want. Just saying, you're obviously not doing a good job at convincing if your defense doesn't go through. Maybe it's not the other players, but instead it's you. Explaining things is one thing, explaining with evidence (such as quotes) is something completely different and WAY more convincing. You're only explaining things at this point. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to replace out and you'd probably get through better if you use example quotes. Null until re-read.
11. Radical Fiction - Outside of you v Soup, I don't see too much from you. Null until I see more from you lol.
12. Make it Rain! - Don't really see much from you either, but I still have a town read on you from earlier. Probably need to re-read here as well.
13. Gangstalicious - Null-scum. His read post... The BSP part was terrible. He either skimmed or was just trying to follow, because what he said about BSP simply wasn't true. The part where he "jumped" on Soup is a blatant lie (He never went after Soup at that point unless I missed something), and defending with his "emotions" over "facts" is a horrid reach. Probably my third pick behind BSP and BadWolf.
14. Jeoy - It's -Masquerain- to you :|.

A lot of null reads ;-;. Will be working on that when I re-read fully.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
That.... is the worst case I have ever seen in my life. Nothing you just said there proves that anybody is scum. It is ridiculous connection case that maybe establishes a connection between BSP and Soup (it's an unbelievably weak connection, at that). You still haven't established that either BSP or Soup could be scum, all you've said is that you think they are a team.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Poking my head in here right before I leave to work.

aight guys why aren't we voting Radfic>?

yes?

no?

thankyou

and goodnight
Why should we be? Why are you ignoring all the content in the game and just saying "lynch radfic, also whos scum everyone?"

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
That.... is the worst case I have ever seen in my life. Nothing you just said there proves that anybody is scum. It is ridiculous connection case that maybe establishes a connection between BSP and Soup (it's an unbelievably weak connection, at that). You still haven't established that either BSP or Soup could be scum, all you've said is that you think they are a team.
It's not a ****ing case. It's what I think happened. You really do need to read better. Stop looking at what's on top and read into it for God's sake.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Smart guy: "Hey guys, your accusations against Badwolf are bad, let me point you out why. Reasoning X doesn't apply because of BW's post #YZ and reasoning A doesn't apply because of BW's post #BC. If you accuse him because of that you're either A.) scum B.) idiots or C.) worthless sheeps. In any case, you are wrong and should think this stuff through again.

Dumb randoms: "LOLOL UR DEFENSE IS TERRIBLE LOL U SCUM WITH BW RITE, HE SCUM N UR DEFENSE SUX OLOLOL"

Great scumhunting you got there, guys.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It's not a ****ing case. It's what I think happened. You really do need to read better. Stop looking at what's on top and read into it for God's sake.

You're the one who needs to read better. The fact that you think something happened, based on no evidence whatsoever, is a problem. It looks like you're trying to spin things that are decidedly null, into things that are scummy just so you can have an excuse to vote for someone. Do you see the problem I'm having?

You can't just say "I think BSP is scum because I think he defended soup." For one thing, what BSP said and did can't even logically be interpretted as defending soup. Next, even if that's how you view it, defending somebody is not scummy. Even if the person they are defending is scum, it is not a scummy action all on its own. So therefore, your reasoning for BSP scum, is bull****. You also have still not explained why soup is scum. You're reading him as scum for no reason, as far as anyone can tell. Explain it. Being "defended" by BSP is not a reason.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I honestly feel like BW saying things like "stop looking at what's on top and read into it for God's sake" is just him straight up parroting what swiss said earlier, and he doesn't understand what it means, or why it doesn't apply here.

He's flailing ridiculously hard. Done talking to him.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Can you all please stop being dumb now though? You all are obviously not as intelligent as Kevin / Gheb are and you should not assume that you know better who's scum than we do. Let's lynch BSP today.

Ryker you can also be a smart guy when you try. I can see where you're coming from with your MiR read but I don't think he's a play toDay and I really don't see why we should lynch him over BSP. Can you tell me what you think about Gangsta once you've gotten answers to your questions? I think the slot can die and is a play for the next Days but BSP must die toDay.

Guys, notice how BSP isn't doing anything anymore, now that BW is getting the heat for no reason? Really pro-town from him right there, aye? You guys need to hop off BW and LYNCH BSP.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Except that everything you jusy said is false. You specifically called BSP a scumread, and said that the reason you weren't voting him was because you didn't want to get accused of sheeping. Not only is that my own reasoning for not liking you (it is not hanging on soup's coattails), but is isn't something you proved, or could ever prove wrong.
That's TERRIBLE reason to lynch somebody though, especially since we've got so much damning stuff against BSP ... scared of bussing your mate?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
What do you have against BSP that is so damning? I agree that his sudden inactivity has me worried, but I do not see that alone as a reason to lynch somebody. All I've seen so far is just you and RF misunderstanding the **** out of BSP, and exaggerating everything to high hell in order to get a lynch.

BW pushing lynches on people without being able to explain why he thinks they are scum is infinitely more damning than you thinking BSP is scum for "trying to get town points with his first post." I'm not gonna get pushed around by you saying stupid **** like "lol, you guys scumbuddies?" or people calling me bad at mafia. If you think you're going to control the pace of the game by being obnoxious and demanding, you can go **** yourself, because it's not happening. You have to prove your **** just like everyone else.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I honestly feel like BW saying things like "stop looking at what's on top and read into it for God's sake" is just him straight up parroting what swiss said earlier, and he doesn't understand what it means, or why it doesn't apply here.
I'm sorry that I don't understand how to read into a ****ing sentence. You are the bane of my existence right after soup.

The very idea that you suggest that I don't understand what I am suggesting for you to do. Instead of just saying that I'm wrong, actually try to use your brain. The only thing that I want you to do is actually use your powers of deduction instead of just throwing out accusations that I literally cannot argue against.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm sorry that I don't understand how to read into a ****ing sentence. You are the bane of my existence right after soup.

The very idea that you suggest that I don't understand what I am suggesting for you to do. Instead of just saying that I'm wrong, actually try to use your brain. The only thing that I want you to do is actually use your powers of deduction instead of just throwing out accusations that I literally cannot argue against.

See, I don't understand your frustration here at all. All I've asked you to do is explain why soup and BSP are your scumreads, but you have consistently failed to do so. Having scum reads that you want to see lynched, but not knowing why, is a pretty big scumtell.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Believe it or not, BW, I've read the game. I read those posts when they posted them, and I read them when you quoted them. I do not see anything even slightly resembling evidence of them being scum, I don't see you explaining why them making those posts makes them scum. Enlighten me.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'm not even going to bother giving myself the migraine that it would take to get you to understand anything that I'm trying to. Vote me if you wish.

BSP

Smash Legend
Rest of the reads are coming. I'm giving everyone a full rundown, which is why it takes me so long to do this.

And clearing quotes.

BSP

Smash Legend
Thoughts so far.

RadFic: scum lean that I have no problems with pursuing. While RF has been questioning and looking for intent, one thing is bothering me: The fact that they claimed the utmost confidence (see #128) in the Soup read and seemed to have no problems in pushing it, but decided to settle on me in their #219 without giving reasoning for stopping with the Soup push. The settling really bothers me. Why? It gives me the feeling that they’re fine with any lynch happening.

Inglorious *******: scum. They’ve called me scum ever since my first post while having an incorrect analysis of it, in addition to attacking me with false information, and other things I don’t like. Details:

#160: They claim I said I like RadFic more than Soup. False; also, doesn’t take into account that I began questioning RF in my first post. I didn’t comment on anything important? RF’s push was pretty notable, and I commented on it.

#163 – Note that they clearly state they have a null on RadFic; this becomes important later.

#211 – First, wrong w.r.t. me not commenting on anything important.

#213 – calls my posts useless. I go into this later in one of my walls.

#274 – Note how he tells Kev that he “took the words right out of my mouth” w.r.t. town reads on myself, RadFic, and Soup. Notice how he did not ask Badwolf a single thing about his town read on RadFic, and later when specifically asked about Badwolf’s early town read on RadFic, refuses address issue because they’ll answer said questions when they are “relevant” (#303)

Make sure you look at my walls on different matters as well (354, 400 ).

W.R.T. my 400, IR clearly shows that they weren’t reading all of my posts when they continued to claim that my defense for my actions was still “I just felt like it”. I fully explained my actions in my 179.

#285, #290, #392 – Biggest thing to note here is that IR constantly calls me out for “fishing for town credit”. Note that IR never says a single thing to Soup or WATT about their posts like these:

there's also a difference between straight inactivity with no content and stuff like kevmo does, where he does put content into the little that he does post.
scummy over inactive, but pressuring inactives into activity works and will lynch if necessary.
dunmo how my other head feels though
I'm noy saying inactivity isn't something that can be scummy, I'm saying that you can't just say "Person X ain't posting, must be scum!"[orbo in celeb was a decent example iirc] You need to look into what they have posted, look at why they might be inactive, and judge from there.
I'll be keeping a close

eye on all of you.

I won't hesitate to lynch inactives this game as they have become the bane of SWFTown, and neither should you. Everyone should tell me their policy towards them and how to handle the situation, I don't want people scrambling for an inactive lynch 2 days to a deadline however, so keep your opinion current and objective. There's a difference between lynching and inactive because we have nothing to go on, and lynching someone who is willingly not participating. My statement made a couple of hours ago was serious and I expect players who fall under the same suit (Badwolf, Krys, Kevin, etc.) to give their full commitment. I'm not going to turn this game into another Mass Effect where I'm posting seven hundred times a day but I want to make myself completely clear here.

Why am I bringing this up? IR is on me for two lines and is pushing my lynch for them, while not saying a word to other cases of the same instance that they’re using to justify my lynch. ie - tunnel on me

#293, #305 –defending Badwolf/ giving Badwolf the benefit of the doubt

#307 – and posts like these are where I got my tunnel accusation from. IR is just content with sitting on me even though there are clearly other things that can be addressed toDay

#427 – Now Badwolf can die. No reasoning given. What made you suddenly give into the issue?

Sum all of this with what I’ve said in my walls and I’m fine where my vote is.

Mods, you missed it in the last count. Vote: Inglorious *******

Misc that I didn't feel like erasing: they’ve been tunneling me toDay, which isn’t bad by itself, but they have also been selective in applying their reasoning for their scum read on me (call me out for massive town credit fishing, don’t call anyone else out on it (specifically WATT and Soup); Additonally, the stream of posts where they outright refuse to answer questions W.R.T. Badwolf’s town read on RadFic (I can recall my 299 being ignored), but then deciding later that Badwolf can die too. Not liking it. Will also clearly go along with anything that will go for my lynch (Soup’s #541)

Gangstalicious: scum lean. I can cite 2/3 (have to check) different instances where Gangsta attacks my slot with false information. Not only do they come in and jump on the easy target, they do so with bad reasoning. I could have all the posts cited and worked out, but let me get something out for now.

Soup – Overall, I’m feeling like Soup is how he was in Mass Effect, from posting a large amount and not getting all info correct (At least w.r.t. me). In general, he seems to be scum hunting for now and questioning for intention. He’s fine for now. Town lean.

BTW Soup, in response to your 536 and 537; I have explained everything w.r.t. to my statement that you have quoted. Additionally, Joker’s #558 is exactly what I meant by the initial phrase “I understand your confidence…”

Soup, stop questioning me if you’re just going to keep doing it with faulty information. You keep getting everything mixed up and out of order, and I’m tired of responding to false accusations. I’m referencing your #541 this time. The posts of mine you displayed (while conveniently leaving out the arrows that would’ve told you something was wrong) are in the incorrect order. My “understand your confidence post” CLEARLY came before my “it’s bothering me that they’re so confident about it”. I also don’t get what you’re trying to by pointing this out. Is there something wrong with being bothered by how confident RF was coming off? That’s why I started questioning them to see where they were going with it.

Also, IR is fine with going right along with the incorrect information Soup presents in his #541 without bothering to check things. My vote is staying where it is.

And do not cite my sudden inactivity as reasoning to push my lynch further. Unlike some people, I go through the game and verify all of my information before just spouting out claims.

I will get to everyone else, but I just want something that people can work with out for now.

BSP

Smash Legend
Because it may be hard to see in that giant mass

Soup - Town lean
RadFic - scum lean
Inglorious ******* - scum
Gangsta - scum lean

BSP

Smash Legend
wrt to BSP saying "I understand your confidence in the soup read"

I honest to god interpretted that as "I understand that you are displaying immense confidence in your soup read. Would you be willing to lynch him, or are you blowing smoke for purposes of reading reactions?"
That's just how BSP operates, I'm really not seeing the big deal.
Why are you the only one who can see this?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You're asking for death trying to push on IR at this point, needless to say your main attacker in the first place. Was IR faking a replacement to towntell?

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I don't have enough time to go through the entirety of BSP's post with work 6 hours from now, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. Gheb, you can tackle it if you want before I get home, but if you feel like ignoring the thread for the time being that's fine.

#160: They claim I said I like RadFic more than Soup. False; also, doesn’t take into account that I began questioning RF in my first post. I didn’t comment on anything important? RF’s push was pretty notable, and I commented on it.
You are cherry picking our post. Granted you are right about RF, our other points in the post still stand.

Let's not jump to conclusions too fast. While I don't fancy inactivity either, we need to give everyone a good look before we just lynch off of inactivity.
I felt the need to say this because jumping to conclusions is bad. Obviously, it's expected that Town will have a few mislynches as a buffer, but I don't think it's wise to just assume that inactive = scum; it very well could be, but we need to give the slot proper evaluation first.
Herein lies the difference between you, WATT, and Soup. Soup defined a clear stance he had on inactives and how he was going to approach them this game as well as opening discussion for others. WATT answered his question as well. You, on the other hand, did not acknowledge his question and went straight to his RVS vote on Joey and started playing armchair critic. Your fishing for TownCred comes from telling people how not to play (don't jump to conclusions on inactive Joey, we need to look at everyone first!) instead of scumhunting. Soup doesn't need to be told to jump to a conclusion on Joey when:

a) The game had just started, and
b) Joey was not in danger of being lynched

When you bring up pointless things like that, it stands out because you are just trying to look good instead of looking for scum.

I believe Ryker has gotten a rule associated with never trusting him. I suggest you make some effort into looking at his intentions before just sheeping him.
Why did I say this? I think mindless sheeping is bad, and that's what Vinyl (from my experience) is inclined to do. I'd rather he not. Why did I mention the never trust Ryker thing? If he's that good to where he has a rule about him, he'd be the last person I'd sheep.
Referring back to my previous point. Telling Vinyl to not sheep Ryker is completely irrelevant at this point!

a) Vinyl was not sheeping Ryker at the moment
b) Vinyl was responding to a question posed by RF and had no intentions (at the time) of sheeping Ryker

It boils down again to telling Vinyl how not to play instead of pushing Vinyl on his sheeping answer. Lastly, he ends that segment with "this is what I would do!", which again goes with what I've been posting.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I absolutely refuse to believe that

"BSP's first post didn't contain sufficient scumhunting, and he was trying to look good"

is a better case than

"Badwolf has multiple scumreads he can't explain, and is encouraging their lynches without even knowing why."

Top Bottom