• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
and now some more banter

don't ignore the question, this is a bull**** answer.
at what point where you making an effort to read my slot, please show me the relevant posts.
Lemme go dig up the things we haven't liked, but also working on a paper due today.

dear god there is so much wrong with this you're either dumb or scum idk.
I mean for one thing; you thought me pushing something other than the two waggons stuck in stalemate was a bad idea given the stalemate? lolwut?
Because it decreases the likelyhood of the only two realistically possible lynches happening.

ok so I dont really follow why scum badwolf would want to antagonise soup rather than getting along with him. or why scum badwolf would blatantly play pretty damn anti-town. but whatever. do you actually have any meta on BW?
Why would townwolf not just answer his questions, then answer us asking the same question without pause?
Meta is pretty unnecessary considering his play is this scummy.

1:funny because i'm told he's v/la.
2:i should also add that it's not a very good strategy as scum to do nothing but hide from questions on your slot, especially when you're being waggoned.
1:He was inthread, maing useless banter and answering things by saying the equivalent of "lolnope, I'll give you this but not that for now" and never answering the questions when he said he would.
2:No one said he was just doing that. he was answering all the non-important questions while giving BS answers[youtube links, meme pics, etc] For all the questions we actually wanted the answers to.
when RadFic does it early in the day, at the start of a waggon, it reads like it's a gambit/device to put pressure on Soup in order to get a read; I would presume they were not going to hold themselves to that statement.
when you do it late in the day it reads like you're trying to scrape together a few ore badwolf votes by any means necessary. Unless you're actually serious about it, in which case it's stupid and gross (or maybe a bus). I mean at the very least you can't be just trying to pressure badwolf here/ get a reaction.
so yeah you've got my wondering why you'd try and draw that comparison.
When we do it at the end of the day it'sbecause we're scumreading him and want him dead. how is this hard to understand?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Badwolf has been viewing this thread for 15 minutes now

I hope to god you're making something worth reading

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Also where are you seeing a soft claim? The frack?
So pointing out why your scumreads are scummy is called "mudslinging", and is a bad thing, now?

I also like the way you're trying to set up another mislynch on me, right after mislynching BSP. Good thing nobody is lynching BSP, so it isn't going to work.

It's probably too late to build a new wagon, but aside from BW, I'd be ok with Radfic or KevM going.

Your stances:
RadFic is town because i love hiim
IR is town because they defend me

Soup is scum because he's pushing me and not voting BSP who IR wants
BSP is scum because IR thinks he's scum

that's it

please correct me if im wrong, because i love to be corrected
Yes, because soup wasn't just hopping wagons. He also hasn't been all over the place. he's been consistently voting the same people.
And answer the damn question I asked you almost a week ago already
I'm assuming about the scum and town picks?

RF- I like his posts because he's actually thinking and asking questions.

Soup- He consistently had problems with attitude and just plain refusing to listen.

BSP- He buddied Soup as he was going down. He bothers me because of his clear buddying as Soup was about to be lynched.

And where the **** is MiR coming into this now and why do you bring it up???
Nabe(I think?) asked something about him so I answered :/

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
I'm assuming about the scum and town picks?

RF- I like his posts because he's actually thinking and asking questions.

Soup- He consistently had problems with attitude and just plain refusing to listen.

BSP- He buddied Soup as he was going down. He bothers me because of his clear buddying as Soup was about to be lynched.
Not quite. I asked you to take the radFic posts you noted as being important to your read and explain why you liked them.
This list is also mostly bull**** FYI, as it explains nothing whatsoever.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
soup I didn't want to say anything but please just close smashboards and come back in a bit. you're more or less ****ting all over rule #1 i.e. 'be nice' and i don't imagine you're really enjoying this game right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

okay now youre just not even thinking i have been doing the exact ****ing thing as radfic as many other ****ing people your read on rf is god ****ing terrible and you just confirmed you literally have no other reads die die die die die die

#HBC | ѕoup

kary im on my phone anyways ive got a 45 minute ride on the bus understand my frustration bye

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Yes, it does. Soup has basically only been on you, but you just lied about him by saying he's been jumping around on everybody who isn't himself. That's simply not true.
Why. Answer me that.

Not quite. I asked you to take the radFic posts you noted as being important to your read and explain why you liked them.
This list is also mostly bull**** FYI, as it explains nothing whatsoever.
Lol, I sometimes wonder why I'm doing this. I find it funny that I actually do stuff and then you say "nope that's not good enough". I feel like me being V/LA was actually better.

:applejack:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
BadWolf, I'm asking what your opinion is of the first voter on your wagon and the reasoning he put forth (if there was any), because as someone who's read the game and who is the actual subject of the question, you're in a good position to give me an opinion on the matter.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Why what?

Why are you lying? Because you're trying to paint soup as having done scummy things, when he has not.

Why is what you're saying "not true"? Because... what you are saying is false...

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
BadWolf, I'm asking what your opinion is of the first voter on your wagon and the reasoning he put forth (if there was any), because as someone who's read the game and who is the actual subject of the question, you're in a good position to give me an opinion on the matter.
I had given my opinion on him before...

He was random, he'd have posts that would be directed at me whether I would be scummy or not, then he would have posts about Soup or BSP.

Kary, WATT. Wanna stop the salt?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Why has soup only been on you? Because of your relentless scumminess. He thinks you are scum, and has provided many many many reason why he thinks that. It's not really a mystery.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
/replace out I can't ****ing stand any of you people.

PBJ you can die. Actually use your ****ing brain. Holy **** you remind me of the stupid kids shows that have to explain every ****ing detail for the *******.

Soup needs to take some ****ing calming meds before he blows a ****ing blood vessel.

WATT you need to actually start caring.

RF thanks for being one of the voices of reason. Keep being smart.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Lemme go dig up the things we haven't liked, but also working on a paper due today.
i'm asking you where you made an effort to read me; i want you to show me your posts where there's evidence of this effort. i obviously expect you to have read my posts :/

Because it decreases the likelyhood of the only two realistically possible lynches happening.
you say we're stuck in stalemate. then you say they're they only two 'realistically possible' lynches. of course if my push had gained traction (say it had been on someone else), they wouldn't be the only two possibilities, so herp a derp. but anyways bored of this, clearly not a scumtell and so on and so forth.

Why would townwolf not just answer his questions, then answer us asking the same question without pause?
Meta is pretty unnecessary considering his play is this scummy.
because he has no idea how to play mafia?

I take this as you saying you have no meta, and also you'll look silly if BW flips town.

When we do it at the end of the day it'sbecause we're scumreading him and want him dead. how is this hard to understand?
you can't just do anything to get a scumread lynched, you shouldn't really be putting your slot on the line, it's reckless an unnecessary. It also suggests that you're extremely confident in your BW read, moreso than you probably should be given that it's D1 &c &c.
this really isn't about you wanting your scumread dead; everyone wants that. it's about how you're going about it and why that looks scummy.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Kary-oh, you mean like most of your early posts?
again i'll make the point that it's completely different context.

but if you're going to show a similarity between how I view your posts, and how you view my posts...

and you're suspicious of my slot....

it's funny that you can't see the reason for my push on you

:cool:

#HBC | ѕoup

badwolf ****ing sake get over yourself you have people looking for answers and you still refuse to work with us people have called you out left and right and youre having a ****ing fit my anger is very justified but you literally accept that you cannot answer simple questions or refute legitimate concerns without going hyper defense or repaetinng yourself over and over

when i ****ing asked you your reads you ****ing literally posted basically the same thing 10 pages or so back i cant believe youre town and LET ME TELL YOU HOW I HAVE TRIED but this was my final straw

stay in so i dont have to lynch vanz

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
WATT you need to actually start caring.
We don't care? We've done everything we've done because we want town to win the game. If that's not caring then wow.
also, being an *** inthread ingame is different from not caring. We've been nice and it didn't get you to answer, so we went the other way. If that's not what this is about, then clarify please.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
again i'll make the point that it's completely different context.

but if you're going to show a similarity between how I view your posts, and how you view my posts...

and you're suspicious of my slot....

it's funny that you can't see the reason for my push on you

:cool:
Difference is, we've put out content. We've been actively pushing and questioning people we find suspicious. We've been asking about things we don't understand. We've been looking for intent. We've drawn connections between things we find scummy. just because you don't see us putting it in thread doesn't mean we haven't done it.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
badwolf ****ing sake get over yourself you have people looking for answers and you still refuse to work with us people have called you out left and right and youre having a ****ing fit my anger is very justified but you literally accept that you cannot answer simple questions or refute legitimate concerns without going hyper defense or repaetinng yourself over and over

when i ****ing asked you your reads you ****ing literally posted basically the same thing 10 pages or so back i cant believe youre town and LET ME TELL YOU HOW I HAVE TRIED but this was my final straw

stay in so i dont have to lynch vanz
HOLY **** MY READS HAVEN'T CHANGED? I MUST BE SCUM. HOLY ****. /caps

:applejack:

@soup http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
This kid... So mad right now. This is the first moment I actually believed BW could be town. Who the **** replaces out because they are getting lynched? Worst play ever, I swear to... Can't even believe we have to deal with this.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
This kid... So mad right now. This is the first moment I actually believed BW could be town. Who the **** replaces out because they are getting lynched? Worst play ever, I swear to... Can't even believe we have to deal with this.
I'm not replacing out because I'm getting lynched. Hell I'm not even ****ing scared of getting lynched. I'm tired of you people. You give me headaches and I'm not dealing with it anymore. Congrats to you, I'm done with this ****.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
aight well i'm a just gonna leave you all to it. maybe see you later.

WATT i'm not sure if you're trolling. is that ditzy or orbo?

anyhow stay :cool:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
'kay. I was considering a switch to BSP. But I don't want a player to replace into that slot, because if they do and we change lynch toDay, we'll be talking about them all game judging by what's gone on in the last page.

Put votes on BadWolf.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Nabe are you saying you're ready to switch over to WATT and be on a good lynch?

My dude I knew I could trust you <3

Top Bottom