• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
IR, we thought that this was a possible connection slip between vinyl and BW. Your thoughts on it?
[reason being, vinyl has no reason to just ignore bw completely and say "these guys or nothing" out of nowhere, considering the timing of the statement and that vinyl's not the kind to just ignore people's wagon.]
Agreed. Pretty sure somebody bussed BW though. Hard to imagine so much bad reasoning adding up to a correct read. You agree or not? If so, who do you think is likely to have bussed him?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
No idea. BSP is scummy and I don't want to NL.
So you're ignoring the connections between them and going on a long shot? I don't think you've thought this through as much as you've made yourself out to be. Why is this not important?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
well this is ****ing irritating because presumably we won't get a deadline extension and now i have to re-evaluate my reads :/

back in an hour or so I guess.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Actually, I probably overrated the amount of players that ended up actually pushing a BW lynch so it's possible there was no bus at all. Agreed with WATTs evaluations on the players of the BW wagon.

Really thinking a Rajam lynch is the safest choice right now and there's almost nothing to lose here. Undecided on Vinyl cuz I didn't get to read up a lot of the stuff. Vinyl or Rajam lynch anyone? If it's neither of them I'll look at RadFic or KevinM

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I don't think I've made out me thinking at all, lol. Like I said, not read up.

Who's the alternative, Soup?
Vinyl. or Gangstalicious for me. Gangsta's defense of Badwolf is already poor and I feel that Vinyl. has simply ignored all current issues and clinged to BSP.

Kary, does your WATT suspicion go away also with BW scumflip? I don't recall what the specific reasoning for it.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Gheb, why Rajam?
In addition to what I said in my previous post [which you ninja'd] I think we'll remove a lot of potentially mucky mid to end-game WIFOM because his inactivity makes it hard to draw connections but I know Rajam doesn't bus so it helps us with the few slots he presented a read on.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
BSP should be our lynch today

Other agreeable lynches are

Vinyl

No longer WATT imo.

Maybeeeeee

Nah I think BSP/Vinyl are my only lynch choices and I want to really stick on BSP for now. BSP will unlock a lot more of this game for me

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
IR, we thought that this was a possible connection slip between vinyl and BW. Your thoughts on it?
[reason being, vinyl has no reason to just ignore bw completely and say "these guys or nothing" out of nowhere, considering the timing of the statement and that vinyl's not the kind to just ignore people's wagon.]
quoted them here nabe.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Kevin, the problem with a BSP lynch right now is that with BWscum in mind I can't think of a team where BSP would make more sense as a scumbag than Vinyl, Rajam and some other people. Skimming through I can see scumNabe via MiR's play in a team with BW too.

Top Bottom